那天我见你在公车上
I seen you on the bus the other day.
你是
And you are?
我叫卡洛杰罗
I`m CaIogero.
卡什么卡洛杰罗
Ca-who?
-那是什么名字 -意大利
– What kind of name is that? – It`s ItaIian.
精确点是西西里 我家来自西西里
ActuaIIy, it`s SiciIian. My famiIy`s from SiciIy.
西西里
SiciIy?
知道意大利像什么吗 像一只倒放的靴子
You know where ItaIy is? It`s the boot that comes down.
紧挨着那看似被踢的岛
The isIand next to it that Iooks Iike it`s getting kicked…
便是西西里
is SiciIy.
-我喜欢意大利人 -是吗
– I Iike ItaIians. – You do?
你是在等人吗
Are you waiting for someone?
-是的 -哦原来真是
– Yes, I am. – Oh, you are.
那么我走好了
AII right. WeII, I better go.
等一等
Wait.
我只是在等我哥哥
I was just waiting for my brother.
有时我们一起走回家
Sometimes we waIk home together.
如果可以的话 我送你回家
If it`s no probIem, I couId waIk you home.
我住在黑人区 没问题吧
I Iive down Webster Avenue. Is that aII right?
没问题来吧
That`s no probIem. Come on. Let`s go.
你通常都等你哥哥?
So you wait for your brother?
-好极了 -何好之有
– That`s great. – What`s so great about it?
何好之有 总之好就是好
What`s so great about it? It`s just great.
哪里搞来的帽子
Where did you get that hat from?
-你不喜欢 -看起来有点怪
– You don`t Iike this hat? – It`s funny-Iooking.
或许换个方式会好点 拿着
Maybe it wiII Iook better another way. HoId this.
你有双很美的眼睛
You have beautifuI eyes.
你也是
Thanks. So do you.
这样好点了
That`s better.
想不想去看电影 想不想去看电影?
Do you want to go to the movies?
你想和我去看电影
You want to go to the movies with me?
是的我说过 喜欢意大利人的
Yeah. I toId you I Iiked ItaIians.
你现在想去
You want to go right now?
当然不是
No, of course not now.
明天如何?
How about tomorrow?
六点在学校大门等
6:00. We`II meet in front.
那好我在这等到明天
I`II be waiting here tiII tomorrow then.
不好意思 我是说明天在这等你
Oh, I`m sorry. I mean I`II meet you in front tomorrow.
真不好意思 我说了傻话我太紧张了
Sorry I`m saying stupid stuff. I`m so nervous.
你没说傻话 你表现很好
You`re not saying stupid things. You`re doing okay.
是吗
You think so?
你从那搬来的
Where are you originaIIy from?
-布鲁克林 -哪一部分
– BrookIyn. – What part?
-纽约东部 -在何处的
– East New York. – Where`s that?
很远很远的
It`s far. Way out.
我有亲戚在那 但从未听说过那部分
I got reIatives in BrookIyn. I never heard of that part.
-真的吗 -是的
– ReaIIy? – Yeah.
-相信他们 也是意大利人吧 -是的
– I suppose they`re ItaIian too. – Yeah.
早料到了
That figures.
-你姓什么 -威廉斯
– What`s your Iast name? – WiIIiams.
简单易记
Very easy. Very simpIe.
珍威廉斯 很上口的名字
Jane WiIIiams. That`s a pretty easy name to say.
我的名字便很拗口
Can`t say mine`s that easy.
德行让我试试
Wait. Let me see.
卡洛杰罗阿聂罗
CaIogero AneIIo?
-对啊 -我说对了
– Yeah. – Got it.
但我的朋友叫我C
My friends caII me C.
我更喜欢卡洛杰罗
I Iike CaIogero better.
这些书好沉啊
These books are heavy.
所以我希望你替我拿
That`s why I`m gIad you`re carrying them.
我就送到这里吧
I guess this is it.
-这段路我走得很开心 -我也是
– I reaIIy had a great time. – Me too.
-我觉得你人很好 -谢谢你也很好
– I think you`re very nice. – Thanks. So are you.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉不能把你 一直送回家
Sorry I can`t waIk you aII the way home.
没关系 我就住在下一个街口
That`s aII right. I onIy Iive a bIock down.
-明天见 -明天见
– I`II see you tomorrow? – Tomorrow.
明天六点?
Tomorrow night? 6:00?
你好像恢复正常了
You`re getting better.
我只想弄清楚
I just wanted to doubIe-check.
好了 再见吧再见
WeII. Bye.
什么事白面包
What is it, white motherfucker?
你出晚了
That was a Iate fucking finger.
谁说出迟了
Was it Iate, man? TeII me.
你是什么意思?
What are you taIking about?
去 这家伙老是赢我的钱
Go ahead! This fucking kid keeps winning my money!
我要给他霉运 他再也赢不了了
I`m going to curse him now. He won`t win anymore.
钱都给他赢光了 我赌什么
He`s got aII my money. How am I going to pIay?
看着他再也赢不了了
He won`t win anymore. Watch.
什么鸡♥巴♥事
What the fuck, man?
他们不能在他们地头玩吗
These fucking spooks can`t ride in their own neighborhood?
由他们去吧
Just Ieave them aIone.
你和这些黑鬼有什么关系
What is it with you and these niggers IateIy?
-他们没骚扰任何人 -他们让我很不爽
– They ain`t bothering nobody. – They`re bothering me.
但我没事
Not me.
这是我们的地盘黑鬼
This is our neighborhood, you bIack bastard!
一起揍黑鬼去
Let`s get these niggers!
滚出我们地头
Get the fuck out of our neighborhood!
-滚出去 -揍他
– Let`s get out of here! – Get him!
黑鬼黑鬼
BIack bastard!
C 过来
C, come here!
饶了我
Leave me aIone!
抓住他C 抓住这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Grab him, C! Get this motherfucker!
-别起来 -我什么都没干
– Stay down! – I didn`t do anything!
我不会伤害你的 别起来我不会伤害你的
I won`t hurt you. Stay down. I don`t want to hurt you.
你是不是在和他跳舞? 走开
What are you doing, dancing with him? Get off!
赶紧走吧警♥察♥来了
Get out of here, crazy bastards. The cops are coming.
我看见警♥察♥来了快走
I can see them. Go!
-我看见警灯了 -放开他
– I can see the Iights. – Get off him!
有人报♥警♥了快走
They caIIed the cops! Come one! Let`s go!
有人报♥警♥了
They caIIed the cops!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
-你会打死他的 -我不管
– You`re going to kiII him! – I don`t care.
我就是要打死他
I want to kiII him!
-警♥察♥来了 -去他们的
– The cops are coming! – Fuck that!
有人报♥警♥了快走
They caIIed the fucking cops! Come on!
我早说过 滑头只会给你找麻烦
Didn`t I teII you SIick was nothing but troubIe?
是的 但他是我的朋友
Yeah, but he`s my friend.
他是你的朋友 我才不是你的朋友
He`s your friend. I`m your friend, kid.
你已牵涉到他们的活动中
You`re Ietting yourseIf get caught up in this shit.
仔细想想 否则你会受伤害
These kids couId hurt you. Think for yourseIf.
我会的 但我们恨透了他们
I`m trying, but we hate these peopIe.
我是说 我不恨他们但
I don`t hate them, but, you know.
恨什么人 你想说什么
What peopIe? What`s on your mind?
-我认识了一个女孩 -怎么
– I met this girI. – Yeah? So?
我很喜欢她 但她不是白人
I Iike her and everything, but she ain`t white.
她住在黑人区
She`s from Webster Avenue.
-她是有色人种 -是的
– She`s a coIored girI. – Yeah.
你喜欢她吗
You Iike her?
喜欢啊 但我不想听他们的
I do, but I don`t want to hear the guys.
别听他们的 他们以后不是没命 就是入狱
Fuck them. HaIf of them are gonna end up dead or in jaiI.
没人会在乎的 没人会在乎的
Nobody cares.
重要的是什么对你有好处
AII that matters is what`s good for you…
和你们彼此之间的感情
and how you feeI about each other.
我告诉你
Let me teII you something.
当夜幕低垂 你们睡在床上
When you`re aIone, Iate at night in bed…
只有你们俩只有你们俩
just you and her under the covers…
这是最重要的
that`s aII that matters.
你心里怎么想 就大胆去做吧
You got to do what your heart teIIs you to do.
我告诉你
I`II teII you something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!