你不能永远避开我
You can`t dodge me forever!
人♥渣♥
Fucking piece of shit.
我得和老爸谈谈 很快会回来好吧
I`II be right back.
-好的再见 -记住回来啊
– AII right, I`II see you. – Come back.
上来坐坐我的车 我再转一圈就收工了
Take a ride with me.
-一定要我去吗 -是的上来吧
– Do I have to? – Yeah, you have to. Come on.
你到哪里去 坐过这边来
Sit over here.
那音乐吵得我头疼
This music gives me a headache.
今天的孩子 已经不知道什么叫音乐
You kids today don`t even know what good music is.
用心听 这才是好音乐
This is good music.
明晚想去看拳击吗
Want to go to the fights with me tomorrow?
听见吗
You Iistening to me?
你为什么不能叫我C 每个人都这么叫的
Can`t you caII me C? Everybody does.
卡洛杰罗是你祖父的名字 我帮你起的
CaIogero was your grandfather`s name, the name I gave you.
所以我不能 叫你C或者其他什么
That`s why I can`t caII you C or whatever it is.
想去看拳击吗
Want to go to the fights?
-明天再说好吗 -你到底想去还是不想去
– CouId I Iet you know tomorrow? – Do you want to go or not?
-好吧我去 -别这样说你想去才去
– AII right, I`II go. – Don`t say it Iike that.
不用勉强自己 也不用施舍我
Don`t want to twist your arm. Don`t do me a favor.
她高挑美丽
She was taII, she was beautifuI…
高贵
and she was cIassy.
但是她是黑人
But she was bIack.
非我社区所能容纳
And that was a no-no in my neighborhood.
-两点?你朋友的号♥码 -谁
– Two. Your friend`s number. – Who?
-你的朋友 -别胡闹了
– Your paI. – Don`t fuck around.
-他又与人以2博28了? -是的
– Johnny Biscord bet 228 again? – That`s it.
-又? -是的又
– Again? – Again.
下次我会找更好的音乐
I`II have better music next time.
我说笑而已 不必了老爸
I`m onIy kidding. It`s okay, Pop.
回见
See you Iater.
-路易 -我奶奶病了我得走了
– Louie! – My grandmother`s sick.
迟些再谈我有事做
I`II taIk to you Iater. I got to go do something.
我的钱呢
Where`s my fucking money?
-给我捉到你死定了 -C过来
– You`re dead, you piece of shit! – C, come here!
-过来这里 -这孩子疯了
– Get over here. – He`s fucking crazy, this kid.
他想把钱要回来 你要做什么
The kid wants his fucking money. What can you do?
-我找他谈谈 -你别老把他当孩子了
– I got to taIk to him. – You gotta stop babying him.
他欠我的钱
He owes me money.
-揍他一顿 -打他个屁滚尿流
– Hit him with a fucking bat. – Knock him aII over the bIock.
这便是你们的流氓忠告?
Is that the advice you give the kid, you fucking hoodIums?
过来别听这帮流氓的
Come on. Don`t Iisten to these hoodIums.
我去一下真奴 一会便回来
I`m going to Gino`s. I`II be back.
什么事
What`s the matter?
路易欠我20元
This Louie Dumps owes me 20 doIIars.
已经两个星期了 每次见我就跑
It`s been two weeks, and whenever he sees me he keeps dodging me.
他是讨厌鬼 我要不要揍他一顿
He`s becoming a pain in the ass. ShouId I crack him one?
你怎么回事 我不是说过了吗
What`s the matter? What have I been teIIing you?
暴♥力♥有时不能解决问题的
Sometimes hurting somebody ain`t the answer.
-他是你的好朋友吗 -不是我一点都不喜欢他
– Is he a good friend of yours? – No, I don`t even Iike him.
你不喜欢他 这便是答案
There`s your answer right there.
你只花了20元便除去他了
It costs you 20 doIIars to get rid of him.
他不会再烦你了 他也不会再问你借钱了
He`s never bother you again. He`s never gonna ask you for money again.
20元便打发他多划算
He`s out of your Iife for 20 doIIars. You got off cheap.
你永远是对的
You`re aIways right.
如果是的话 我就不用在监狱里蹲10年了
If I was, I wouIdn`t have done 10 years in the joint.
在狱中每天做什么
What did you do every day?
那只有三件事可做
There`s onIy three things to do in the joint, kid:
举重打牌和惹麻烦
Iift weights, pIay cards or get into troubIe.
-你又做什么 -我?看书
– What did you do? – Me? I read.
看什么书
What did you read?
-同说过马齐亚维里吗 -谁
– Ever hear of MachiaveIIi? – Who?
500年前的著名作家
He`s a famous writer from 500 years ago.
他常说可望可即
AvaiIabiIity. That`s what he aIways said.
-可望可即? -是的听我说
– AvaiIabiIity? – That`s right. Listen to me.
我可以搬到其他地方 为什么我仍住这
You know why I Iive in this neighborhood?
可望可即
AvaiIabiIity.
我要靠近我的一切
I want to stay cIose to everything…
在这种距离 一有什么麻烦我马上知道
because being on the spot, I can see troubIe immediateIy.
麻烦就像癌症 你必须尽早除去
TroubIe is Iike a cancer. You got to get it earIy.
等它变大了便会杀了你
Otherwise it gets big and kiIIs you.
所以必须及早割除
You got to cut it out.
别为路易的事烦恼了
You`re worried about Louie Dumps.
没人在乎的
Nobody cares.
为自己为家人 以及对你来说 重要的人操心吧
Worry about yourseIf, your famiIy, the peopIe that are important to you.
总而言之 可望可即
That`s what it comes down to: avaiIabiIity.
我手下见到我每天在这里
The peopIe that see me every day that are on my side…
他们会有安全感 因为我就在旁边
they feeI safe because they know I`m cIose.
他们会更有理由爱我
That gives them more reason to Iove me.
那些想和我作对的人 也得三思
The peopIe that want to do otherwise, they think twice…
因为他们知道我就在附近
because they know I`m cIose.
他们更有理由怕我
That gives them more reason to fear me.
被爱和被怕哪个好一点
Is it better to be Ioved or feared?
问得好
That`s a good question.
又爱又怕最好 但太困难了
It`s nice to be both, but it`s difficuIt.
如果非得选择的话
But if I had my choice…
我宁可别人怕我
I wouId rather be feared.
怕比爱持久
Fear Iasts Ionger than Iove.
用钱买♥♥的友谊不值一钱
Friendships bought with money mean nothing.
有些你屡见不鲜 我说笑话大家都大笑
You see how it is. I make a joke, everybody Iaughs.
我并不那么幽默搞笑吧
I`m funny, but not that funny.
恐惧令他们对我忠心 重要的是别惹人恨
Fear keeps them IoyaI to me. The trick is not being hated.
我待手下不错但不算太好 如果给太多 他们便不需要我了
I treat my men good. But if I give too much, I`m not needed.
我只给到他们需要我 但不会恨我的程度
I give just enough where they need me but don`t hate me.
牢记这些话
Don`t forget what I`m teIIing you.
辛尼今天 有味道不错的小牛扒
Sonny, I got some beautifuI veaI chops today.
和意大利粉
I got some nice Iinguine…
还有些味道很好的调味品
and I got some beautifuI sauce.
你们衣冠不整 我们不接待
You`re not dressed properIy. You`II have to Ieave.
有何不妥
What`s wrong with how we`re dressed?
他们衣冠不整 我请他们走
These gentIemen ain`t dressed right. I asked them to Ieave.
有什么事吗
Is there a probIem?
他说我们衣冠不整 我们的钱不够好吗 我们只想喝杯啤酒
He`s acting Iike our money ain`t green. We just want some beers.
只喝啤酒?
A few beers, that`s it?
跟着我们就上路了 我们不想惹麻烦
That`s it. We`II be on our way. We ain`t Iooking for troubIe.
说话倒像斯文人 招呼他们吧
Spoken Iike a gentIeman. Give them their beers.
十分感谢
– I appreciate that. – No probIem.
请坐
Here you go.
有酒吗 拿些冰冻的来
You got some brews down here? Nice coId ones.
这儿要两杯
Two over here, huh?
这儿要多一杯 我们很渴
One more beer. Got some thirsty peopIe here.
兄弟们 容我向主人家祝酒
AII right, brothers. If I may, a toast to our host.
奉天父 圣子及圣灵之名
In the name of the Father, the Son and the HoIy Ghost!
湿了吧 你们这帮意大利佬
Get wet, you dago wop!
看看这帮狗屎怎么对我的
Look at aII this shit aII over me!
又是你?
Oh, you again, huh?
这样做是不好的 你们走吧
That wasn`t very nice. Now you got to Ieave.
我们要走时自会通知你 滚吧
I`II teII you when the fuck we Ieave. Get away from me.
看着我们的车
Hey, watch the bikes, man.
-这还有什么好玩的 -喝酒
– What`s going on here? – Come on!
—这里半空了 -他妈的怎么回事?
– This is haIf empty. – What`s this shit?
这怎么回事
What`s going on here?
现在你们不能走了
Now you can`t Ieave.
我无法忘记他们的脸孔
I wiII never forget the Iook on their faces.
所有人的面色都变了
AII eight of them. Their faces dropped.
他们的胆色和力气 突然消失
AII their courage and strength was drained from their bodies.
他们以捣乱酒吧闻名
They had a reputation for breaking up bars.
但是现在 他们知道犯了致命错误
But they knew that instant they made a fataI mistake.
他们找错地方了
This time, they waIked into the wrong bar.
找死 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Come on, motherfucker!
把他们扔出去
Crack his fucking head open!