尽管这样的一个夜晚似乎是
So even though when it appears as if an evening like this
为了表彰我们的学术成就的
is meant to honor us for our academic achievements,
将军队集♥会♥
然而我想请求各位同学
I instead ask my fellow classmates
向引领我们的将军致敬
to honor the generals that lead us.
如果没有父母和老师
Without our parents and our teachers,
我们就会是对未来的战斗毫无准备的士兵
we would be troops unprepared for the battles that lay ahead of us.
我们知道未来的路并不好走
We know the road won’t be easy.
但有了你们的爱和信任
But with your love and your faith,
我们肯定能顺利地走下去
we can be certain we’ll find a way.
所以我希望接下来的请求不会太过分
So I hope it’s not going too far out of line
请同学们起立
to ask my classmates to rise…
利用这个机会表示感谢
and to take this opportunity to thank you…
感谢老师
our teachers…
感谢父母
and our parents…
感谢他们帮我们成为理想中的自己
for helping us become who we’re meant to be.
希望你们喜欢这掌声 因为等到明天
I hope you enjoyed that because tomorrow
我们又要让你们抓狂了
we’ll be back to driving you crazy.
太棒了
It was incredible.
我想问个问题 怎么才能克隆这个家伙
Here’s my question: How do we clone this guy?
怎么才能克隆他
How do we clone him?
干得漂亮
Great job.
-谢谢 -打扰一下
– Thank you. – Excuse me.
-请问是埃德加夫妇吗 -威尔逊老师
– Mr. And Mr. Edgar? – Ms. Wilson!
这位是威尔逊老师
Guys, this is Ms. Wilson,
我的历史与政♥府♥老师
my history and government teacher.
幸会
A pleasure.
早有耳闻
We’ve heard so much about you.
-是吗 -你的课堂
– Have you? – Well, your class.
卢斯总是提起
Luce can’t stop talking about it.
是吗
Is that so?
威尔逊老师很严厉 但还是我最喜欢的老师之一
Ms. Wilson’s tough, but still one of my favorites.
你喜欢我的演讲吗
Did you like my speech?
喜欢
I did.
威尔逊老师总是说
Ms. Wilson’s always saying
我们应该直抒胸臆 不计代价
we should speak our minds no matter the cost.
我同意
Amen to that.
很高兴终于见到你了
Well, it’s great to finally meet you.
我也是
You too.
卢斯是我们最好的学生之一
Luce is, uh, one of our best.
他是学校里重要的榜样人物
He’s an important example to the school.
我们很为他骄傲
We’re very proud of him.
应该的
You should be.
失陪一下 丹
Excuse me. Dan…
我不想再演讲一次了
I don’t want to give another one.
为什么 他们请你合情合理
Why? It makes sense they asked you.
你讲得很好
You did a great job.
我只不过是发表了一次演讲
I literally just gave a speech.
你做的公共演讲越多
The more public speaking you do,
申请好大学就越容易
the better it’ll look for college.
你答应他们了吧
You told them you’d do it, right?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
威尔逊老师似乎人挺好的
So Ms. Wilson seems nice.
很严厉
Stern…
-你想说她是个婊♥子♥吗 -彼得
– Don’t you mean a bitch? – Peter!
人们嘴上说严厉 意思就是婊 你也一样
When people say stern, they mean bitch. You meant bitch.
-你只是不想直接说出来 -不 我说的是严厉
– You didn’t want to say bitch – No, I said stern.
因为你不想政♥治♥不正确
because you didn’t want to be politically incorrect
-但你就是想说她是婊♥子♥ -不
– but you meant bitch. – No.
我知道严厉是什么意思 谢谢
I know what stern means, thank you.
但她确实是个婊♥子♥
She is a bitch though.
我们能不能别诋毁一个
Can we not denigrate a woman
可能为了当一个领导者
who probably had to assume certain characteristics
而不得不表现出某种特征的女人
in order to attain a leadership role?
不过 你不是说最喜欢她的课吗
Anyway, I thought you said it was your favorite class.
-我喜欢那个学科 -他喜欢那个学科
– I like the subject. – He liked the subject.
尽管老师很婊
In spite of the bitch thing.
好吧 你可以批评有权势的女性
Okay, it’s fine to criticize powerful women.
但别用带有性别歧视的语言
Just don’t use the sexist language.
我们俩都知道了
Strung together copy.
很好
Nice!
你应该谈谈自己
You should make it personal.
什么
What?
他们让你下次做的演讲
The next speech they want you to give,
谈谈自己
make it about you.

Okay.
听着
And listen…
你是个很棒的演讲者
You’re a really good public speaker
还是个出色的辩论者
and you’re an excellent debater.
但你有自己的故事可以讲述
But you have your own story to tell
我觉得你应该讲自己的故事
and I think you should tell it.
会激发人们的共鸣
It gives people something to grab onto.
我管得太多了吗
Am I overstepping?
你的建议很好
It’s good advice.
我只是想帮你
Just want to be helpful.
你帮到了
You are.
我要继续忙了
I’m going to get back to work now.

Okay.
抱歉打扰了你
Sorry for interrupting.
差点就把你的手夹断了
You’re gonna lose a limb like that.
看到我的三角函数课本了吗 我昨天放在这的
See my trig textbook? I stashed it here yesterday.
没看到 欧力基
No, it’s not here, Orlicki.
-我靠 -你知道
– Fuck me. – You do realize
每个人都有自己的储物柜吧
everyone gets their own locker, right?
知道 但我的在楼的另一边
Yeah. But mine’s on the other side of the building,
-每次都害我迟到 -欧力基
– makes me late all the time. – Shit! Orlicki!
听说昨晚有人叫这个家伙再演讲一次
Heard our boy here got asked to give another speech last night?
-真的吗 -他简直是
– Seriously? – Motherfucking
纳尔逊·曼德拉再世
Nelson Mandela over here!
不知道为什么从来没人让我去演讲
I don’t get why I never get asked.
因为你成绩差
’cause you’re a C+ student.
整篇演讲都会是关于黄♥片♥和大♥麻♥的
The entire speech would be about porn and blunts.
有道理
Fair enough.
靠 看呀
Shit! Check it out!
女士们
Hey, yo, ladies!
-斯蒂芬妮·金 你好吗 -我们走
– Stephanie Kim, what’s good? – Let’s go.
你为什么盯着卢斯看 斯蒂芬妮
Why you staring at Luce, Stephanie?
我在和你说话呢
I’m talking to you.
不是每个人都喜欢你的大嘴的
Not everyone likes your big mouth.
你妈喜欢
Your mama does.
她爱我的大嘴
She loves my big mouth.
喜欢我舔她的逼
Loves it all over that pussy!
你太恶心了
Man, you’re so gross!
抱歉
Sorry, bro.
训练时见
Hey yo, I’ll see you all at practice.
法律就是法律
A law is a law.
这曾经也是法律
Pole-tests used to be law.
种族隔离和划红线也是
So was segregation. Red lining.
这不一样
That’s not the same.
你的理由呢
Explain why.
就是不一样
It’s just not.
以前的情况和现在不一样
Things were different back then.
怎么不一样
Different how?
比如时代不一样
Well, like that was a different time.
社会规范不一样
Social norms were different.
人们的期望和态度也不一样
People’s expectations, their attitudes…
这对你来说不重要吗
Is this not important to you?
回答我
Well?
重要
It is.
你得说得更清楚一点
You might want to speak more clearly.
我听不清你说什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!