听
Listen.
听到了吗?
Can you hear it?
是音乐
The music.
我听到了 到处都是
I can hear it everywhere.
在风里面
In the wind…
在空气里
…in the air…
在光里面
…in the light.
在身边弥漫
It’s all around us.
你只需敞开心扉
All you have to do is open yourself up.
你只要
All you have to do…
细心倾听
…is listen.
胖子 你那小不点朋友在哪里?
Hello, porky. where’s your little friend?
-我不知道 曼尼克斯先生 -把他找出来 否则你死定了
– I don’t know, mr. mannix. – go find him or your big butt’s mine.
我长大的地方…
Where I’ve grown up…
伊文
Evan!
伊文
Evan!
他们试图阻止我听到音乐
– they tried to stop me from hearing the music.
但当我一个人的时候
But when I’m alone…
音乐就从我心底油然而生
…it builds up from inside me.
我想如果我可以学会弹奏
And I think if I could learn how to play it…
他们就能听到我了
…they might hear me.
他们会知道我是他们的孩子
They would know I was theirs…
然后找到我
…and find me.
叩 叩
Knock, knock.
-叩 叩 -叩 叩
– knock, knock. – knock, knock.
-叩 叩 -醒醒
– knock, knock. – wake up.
这是谁啊 是谁啊
Who’s there? who’s there?
怪胎 怪胎
Freak. freak.
-我刚刚说 叩 叩 怪胎 -你们是谁
– said, knock, knock, freak. – who’s there?
是你失散已久的爸爸妈妈
Your long-lost mommy and daddy.
你听得见他们吗
Can you hear them?
是的
Yes.
不 你听不见
No, you can’t.
我能听得见
I can.
你根本就没有家
You don’t have no family.
你什么也听不见
You can’t hear anything.
说一遍
Say it.
-说啊 说 -说 你说
– say it. – say it. say it.
-说 -说
– say it. – say it.
-说啊 -说
– say it. – say it.
说一遍
Say it.
是的
Yes…
我可以听到
…i can.
他什么也听不见
He doesn’t hear anything.
他是个什么东西?
What is he?
他是个怪人
He’s a freak.
-做个好梦 怪胎们 -晚安
– sweet dreams, freaks. – sleep tight.
-晚安 -别被床虱咬了
– good night. – don’t let the bed bugs bite.
有时候全世界都让你心灰意冷
Sometimes the world tries to knock it out of you.
但我相信音乐
But I believe in music…
就像有人相信神话一样
…the way that some people believe in fairy tales.
我喜欢想象我听到自我父母的声音
I like to imagine that what I hear came from my mother and father.
也许我听到的乐符
Maybe the notes I hear…
就是他们一见钟情的夜晚所听到的
…are the same ones they heard the night they met.
也许正因为这样他们才遇见了彼此
Maybe that’s how they found each other.
也许这就是他们找到我的办法
Maybe that’s how they’ll find me.
路易斯 路易斯 你在哪?
Louis. louie, where are you?
-莱拉 她在这 你在干嘛 -爸爸
– lyla? she’s here. what are you doing? – dad.
他们在等我们 坐直点
They’re waiting for us. hey, sit up straight, please.
你在哪 老弟
Where are you, baby bro?
我们从洛杉矶跟你到这演出 不能空手而归吧
We didn’t follow you from san francisco to play for free, man. yeah?
我们需要成功 兄弟 好吗 我要今晚演出成功
We need this one, baby bro. all right? I need this one.
别忘了微笑 轻松自然点
Don’t forget to smile and look relaxed.
好 别太放松 快点 来吧
All right, not that relaxed. come on, come on.
我相信很久以前
I believe that, once upon a time…
很久很久以前
…long ago…
他们听到了这音乐 然后一直追随其后
…they heard the music and followed it.
-康纳利 不错 不错 -非常感谢
– not bad, connelly. not bad. – thanks very much, man.
主唱去哪儿了
Where’s the main man?
他妈的 路易斯 等等
Goddamn it, louis. just wait, man.
路易斯 路易斯 等下
Louis? louis, wait up, man.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 今晚我们要去一个派对
Girls, we are going to a party tonight.
今晚是满月 你知道那意味着什么 对吗
It’s a full moon, you know what that means, right?
莱拉
Lyla.
这声音太美妙了
It’s a great sound, isn’t it?
你在那干嘛
What are you doing?
聆听
Listening.
你又在那干嘛
What are you doing?
-我只是上来要 -想要逃跑么?
– I just came up here to… – get away?
来坐吧
Have a seat.
快 勇敢一点
Come on, be brave.
前排中间的好位子
Front row, center.
你能听到吗?
Can you hear that?
那是什么?
What is that?
一个心望
It’s a wish.
那声音听起来是怎么样的
Now, what does that sound like?
我还小的时候
When I was a young fellow…
我常常对着月亮说话
…i used to talk to the moon.
你在编故事吗?
Are you making that up?
天哪 我很久没那么做过了
God, I haven’t done that in a long time.
月亮会回答吗
Does it ever talk back?
以前会
Well, it used to.
现在发现只是我一个人在屋顶自言自语
Now I just find myself on a roof talking to myself…
和傻瓜一样
…like a loon.
就在那 我独自一人
Just out here on me own.
我也在这
Well, I’m here.
是的 你也在这
Yes, you are.
我叫路易斯
I’m louis.
我叫莱拉
Lyla.
那说说你的故事吧 莱拉
So, what’s your story, lyla?
我不知道 我只是
I don’t know. I’m just…
我只是我
I’m just me.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
看着你
You.
下一个
Next.
他想要什么 他说了什么
What did he want? what did you say?
你知道的 人脸换新 废话依旧
You know, same old junk. new guy.
我叫杰弗里
My name is mr. jeffries.
我在纽约儿童援助处工作
I’m with child services for the state of new york.
好 伊文
Okay, evan.
你出生于1995年12月17日
Born december 17th, 1995.
被纽约福利院的依法收养
Legal adoption to new york children’s.
伊文 你来这多久了
How long have you been here, evan?
11年16天
Eleven years and sixteen days.
我一直在算日子
I’ve been counting.
好长一段时间啊
That’s a long time.
-你怎么做到的 -做到什么
– how do you do that? – do what?
哦 只是模仿风鸣
Well, it’s just imitating the wind chimes.
你不想被真正的家庭收养吗
You don’t wanna be placed with a real family?
-我有家的 -是的 你有家
– I have a family. – yes, you do.
我是说 你有父母什么的 但他们不和你同住
I mean, you have parents and all, but they don’t live with you.
只是现在没有
Not now.
但你已经和他们失去联络了
But still, you don’t have contact with them.
-不 我们有联♥系♥ -真的吗
– yes, I do. – you do?
怎样联♥系♥的 他们有没有打电♥话♥
What, do they call you?
还是来看你?
Come and visit you?
-还是寄 -我
– send…? – i…
我不想被送走
I don’t wanna be sent away.
我理解
I understand.
瞧 有很多孩子
You see, there’s a lot of children…