感恩节快乐
Happy thanksgiving!
这边
Come here!
对 就这儿
Yeah! right here!
邦比 扔个火鸡给我
Toss me a bird, bumpy!
邦比
Woman 1: bumpy!
邦比 我们爱你
Yeah! woman 2: bumpy! we love you!
给你 亲爱的
There you go, darling.
这边 这边
Woman 3: over here! over here!
弗兰克 过这边来
Frank! come on!
过这边来
Come here.
这就是美国的问题所在
This is the problem. this is what’s wrong with america.
它变得太大 大到让人迷失自我
It’s gotten so big, you just can’t find your way.
从前街角的杂货铺现在变成了超♥市♥
The grocery store on the corner is now a supermarket.
糖果店变成了麦当劳
The candy store is a mcdonald’s.
还有这里 他妈的超级折扣店
And this place, a super-fucking discount store.
作为私营业主的那种自豪哪去了?
Where’s the pride of ownership, huh?
私人服务哪去了?
Where’s the personal service?
懂我意思吗 操
You see what I mean? shit.
他们哪来的权力去砍掉供应商
I mean, what right do they have, of cutting out the suppliers,
挤走中间商
Pushing out all the middlemen,
从厂家手里直接订货?
Buying direct from the manufacturer?
索尼 东芝
Sony this, toshiba that.
这些黄种人抢走了美国人的饭碗
All them chinks putting americans out of work.
这就是现实
That’s the way it is now.
你没事吧?
You all right?
你无法找到问题的症结
You can’t find the heart of anything
也根本无从下手去解决问题
To stick the knife.
嘿
Hey!
有人吗?
Anybody here?
我能帮你吗?
Can I help you?
叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
别麻烦了 弗兰克
Forget it, frank.
没人管事
There’s no one in charge.
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
有人说邦比·强森是个好人
Some say bumpy johnson was a great man,
他的颂词中说他是个乐善好施的人
According to the eulogies, a giving man,
一个为人♥民♥服务的人
A man of the people.
没人在他们的悼词中
No one chose to use in their remembrances
把邦比·强森
The word most often associated with
和黑帮头目联♥系♥在一起
Ellsworth “bumpy” johnson, “gangster,”
在这个寒冷的下午 邦比·强森盖棺论定
Whose passing has brought a who’s who of mourners on this chilly afternoon.
卢凯西黑帮老大 多米尼克·卡塔诺
Lucchese mob boss dominic cattano,
哈林区犯罪头子 尼克·巴恩斯
Harlem crime figure nicky barnes.
尼克 尼克
Nicky! nicky!
政界的精英们也纷纷出动
From the political arena,
纽约市长来了
The governor has come down, the mayor of new york,
警♥察♥局长 体育 娱乐界的明星都到了
And chief of police and commissioner, sports and entertainment luminaries.
邦比·强森 终年62岁
Reporter 2: bumpy johnson, age 62 when he passed,
统治哈林区达40年的民间英雄
Was a folk hero among harlem locals for over four decades.
被一些人赞为哈林区的罗宾汉
Regarded by some as the robin hood of harlem,
另一些人认为他是残忍♥的罪犯
By others as a ruthless criminal…
我不明白
I don’t understand, you know.
我原以为邦比会有更大的发展
I would’ve thought that bumpy would put out a better spread, you know?
-要来点什么? -不 谢谢
You want something? no, thanks.
在我的葬礼上我想要鸡翅
I want chicken wings at my funeral.
尼克·巴恩斯 瞧瞧是谁来了?
All right, nicky barnes. who is that?
他不知道是什么打中了他
He didn’t know what hit him, you know what I’m saying?
我只管对着他的脸不停开枪
I just kept popping him in the face ’cause that’s what I do.
我没有火 你有火吗?
I don’t have a lighter. you have a light?
还行吧?
Okay?
很好
That’s very good.
弗兰克
Hey, frank.
顺便帮我去拿个火
Go get me a light while you’re at it.
谢了
Appreciate it.
卡塔诺
Don cattano.
罗斯 你好吗?
Hey, how you doing, rossi?
很好
Good.
要杯酒么先生?
Would you like a drink, sir?
给他杯威士忌加冰
Give him a scotch on the rocks.
过来
Come on. come on.
弗兰克 我知道你不好受
I know you’re hurting, frank.
我也不好过
So am i.
我没事
I’m all right.
-你真没事? -是的
You gonna be all right? yeah.
我确定邦比没对你说起 但他要我保证
I’m sure bumpy didn’t say anything to you, but he made me promise
如果他出事了
That if anything ever happened to him,
我将保证你衣食无忧
That I should make sure that you want for nothing.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
在这个房♥间有一半的人都欠邦比的钱
You know, half the people in this room owed bumpy money when he died.
他们以为我会忘记 但我会把帐收回来
They think I’m gonna forget to collect, but I’m gonna get that money.
哦 精神可嘉 放手去做吧
Well, that’s the spirit. go get ’em.
罗伯特先生 到起诉席就坐
Mr. roberts, taking the prosecution’s side,
告诉我们物证 辩论 判断是什么
Give us us v. mead, subject, issues, what the determination was
和这些东西对我们意味着什么
And what it means to us today.
同学们请注意听 你们将要质询罗伯特先生Class, you’ll be critiquing mr. roberts, so pay attention.
我讨厌被叫到名字
I hate hearing my name called, you know?
那意味着我要站到前面去 转过身
It means I gotta get up in front of the class, I gotta turn around,
而且我明白他们每个人都知道的比我多
And I know every one of those people there, they know more than I do.
人最怕的不是死亡而是当众演讲
The number one fear of people, it ain’t dying, it’s public speaking.
这让我我身体不舒服 我想吐
I get physically ill, I wanna throw up.
这可是你谋生之路啊
And that’s what you wanna do for a living.
我不想那样 我想闪人
No, I don’t wanna be like that, man, I wanna beat it.
那么 这次我来做?
So, should I do this?
不 我来 我们高中就认识了
No, he’ll take it from me, he knows me. I’ve known him since high school.
-从高中起? -早上好
From high school? good morning. yeah.
如果他不接 扔进去就可以
He doesn’t take it, just throw it in. it’s good service.
-扔进去? -对
Throw it in? all right. yeah.
-你好吗 苏西? -嘿 杰
What’s up, susie? hey, jay.
-你好啊 宝贝 -我很好
How you doing, baby? all right.
准备好没?
All right. ready?
他的头在这 砸他
Hey! that’s his head!
我还把你当朋友 混♥蛋♥
You’re supposed to be my friend, asshole!
我发誓 瑞奇 我不知道是你
I swear to god, richie, I didn’t know it was you.
否则绝不会关门夹你的手
I would never slam a door on your hand, knowingly.
你♥他♥妈♥是咬了我的手
You bit my fucking hand.
你怎么发起传票来了?
What are you doing serving subpoenas, anyway?
-我们欠县里钱 -县里?
We’re on loan to county. county?
-油水挺足的吧? -去你♥妈♥的♥
How’s that working out for you? hey, fuck you.
对不起 这传票我收下了 到此为止吧
Hey, I’m sorry. consider me served. can we leave it there?
你这可是袭♥警♥ 算了? 没那么容易
Assault on a police officer? I don’t think so.
看在老交情上 我能干点什么?
Hey, for old times’ sake. what can we do?
你们要什么? 我能给你什么?
What do you want? what can I give you?
杰 持致命武器伤人能判多久?
What do you get for assault with a deadly weapon, jay?
最少5年 -5年
Five years minimum. five years.
哥们别这样 你们要什么 要谁?
Guys, come on. no, guys. what do you want? who do you want?
你有谁?
Who do you got?
你要找大埃尔的会计吗? 我给你找出来
You want big al’s bookie? you want his accountant? I’ll give him to you.
停停停
Stop, stop, stop.
他在那
There he is.
那个会计在那
That’s him. that’s the bookie.
好的 卡洛 下车 滚
All right, carlo, get lost.
-快下车 -就在这下?
Get out of the car.
-这…还是不要吧 -快 我们走
This is… I’d rather not. come on. let’s go.
别紧张
Take it ease.
跟车还是跟人?
Want to stay with him or the car?
看看谁来取车
Let’s see who comes for the car.
认为他在耍我们?
Think he made us?
你申请了搜查令吧 在哪?
You called in the warrants, right? so, where are they?
我刚打电♥话♥申请的
I just called, man.
我打完电♥话♥走回来 才过了10秒钟
I called and walked back here and 10 seconds has gone by.
杰 我看到他拿着票♥据♥