Oopsie. Decaf double tall nonfat capp for Bruce.
布鲁斯要超大脱脂卡布其诺
You got it, buddy.
没错
That’s a wonderful choice, Bruce.
选得好,布鲁斯
Thank you, Sam.
谢谢你,山姆
It certainly is.
对啊
Take care.
保重
One Caramel Macchiato. It’s very hot.
一杯焦糖玛奇朵,很烫
Good morning.
早安
Vanilla grande no foam latte. That’s a wonderful choice.
大杯无泡沫香草拿铁,选得好
Thanks, Sam.
谢谢
Yeah.
不客气
Hey, Sam. They called. It’s time for you to go.
山姆,电♥话♥来了,你该走了
Oh, yeah, it’s time.
对,该走了
It’s time, buddy.
该走了
It’s time for me to go now.
我该走了
It’s time for me to go now, George!
我该走了,乔治
Good luck.
祝好运
It’s time.
该走了
It’s time now.
该走了
Hurry up.
快点
The first floor is two more floors. Hurry up.
一楼还要再上两层楼,快点
The second floor one more floor.
二楼,再上一层楼
I have to go to Room 324 on the third floor.
我要去三楼的324病房♥
Rebecca!
蕾贝卡!
You the one responsible for this?
你是罪魁祸首?
I’m sorry.
对不起
Too late for sorries. Get over here and hold her hand.
太晚了,过来握住她的手
Are you OK?
准备好了吗?
Got a live one, Gert.
真有精神
Good. Come on. Focus and breathe.
很好,专心呼吸
This is it.
快生出来了
This is it. This is it.
出来了…
And it’s a girl! It’s OK.
是女孩
What’s her name?
她叫什么名字?
Let me see.
我想想看
Lucy in the sky with diamonds.
“在天空中带着钻石的露西”
Lucy Diamond Dawson.
露西钻石道森
Lucy Diamond Dawson.
露西钻石道森
You’re my daughter.
嗨,你是我女儿
I’m your father.
我是你♥爸♥爸
Get them to make the bus stay.
今天搭公车吧
They’re leaving.
要开走了
I’ll get them. They’re leaving.
要开走了
Excuse me. Hang on one second, please.
抱歉,请等一下
Becca!
蕾贝卡!
Becca! The bus is going!
公车要开走了!
Uh oh.
好吧
Didn’t you just go to sleep?
你不睡觉吗?
Let me see.
我想想看
OK.
好吧
Lucy, you look beautiful this morning.
露西,你今天早上好漂亮
You look very beautiful.
你好漂亮
Look at that, Lucy. Nose. OK. Yeah, l
你看,露西,这是鼻子
Oopsie.
喂?
What the hell are you doing to that baby?
你对宝宝怎么了?
Hi

What’s the matter with the baby, Sam?
宝宝怎么了,山姆?
Everything is just so tiny, tiny.
每样东西都好小
Will you come over here and help me?
你能不能过来帮我?
You know I can’t do that.
不行
What does her mother say?
她妈妈怎么说?
Her mother said, “This isn’t my life…
她说不要这种生活
and I didn’t want a baby with you.
不想和我生小孩”
I just needed a place to sleep.”
她只是要找地方睡觉”
What if the baby’s sick?
要是宝宝生病怎么办?
Bring her over here.
好吧,带她过来
Sam, babies need food every two hours.
山姆,每两小时要喂宝宝一次
Sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry, Lucy in the sky. You know…
对不起,天空中的露西
critics and fools said that that song. had some mysterious meaning,
乐评和笨蛋说那首歌♥有神秘含义
but John always said…
但约翰说歌♥名是取自
it came from a picture his son Julian drew…
他儿子朱利安画的
of his friend Lucy O’Connell.
好友露西欧康卡诺的画像
So I made a good choice?
我选对了吗?
You made an excellent choice,
你选得好极了
Sam.
选得好极了
Now, what time does this little diamond wake up?
小钻石几时醒来?
Sam.
山姆?
What time does this little diamond wake up?
小钻石几时醒来?
She wakes up all the time.
她一直醒着
OK
好吧
Let’s just assume she wakes up at 6:00.
假设她六点醒来
Keep your TV on Nickelodeon.
把电视转到儿童频道
OK

I want you to feed her first when “Hogan’s Heroes” comes on.
播出“霍根的英雄”时先喂她
OK

And then again. Wait until “I Dream of Jeannie.”
接着等到播出“太空仙女恋”
And then, feed her when “I Love Lucy” comes on.
然后播出“我爱露西”时再喂她
We have to be quiet.
我们要小声点
I’ve seen nothing. I know nothing!
我什么也没看见,什么也不知道
Such a nice man for an officer.
这位警官真好
Hi, Sam
嗨,山姆
Hi, Sam
嗨,山姆
What are you doing?
你们干嘛?
I’m just getting Lucy asleep and you’re making noise and everything.
我刚哄露西睡着,你们太吵了
Oh, sorry.
对不起
We’re here for video night.
今晚要看录影带
Eight years every Thursday video night,
八年来每周四晚上都要看录影带
and you forgot?
你忘了吗?
I’m sorry.
对不起
It’s always every first Thursday of every month…
每个月第一个礼拜四晚上
video night at Sam’s house.
在山姆家看录影带
And I forgot.
我忘了
Yeah
对啊
Yeah, and I forgot.
我忘了
Becca’s gone. “Gone with the Wind.”
蕾贝卡走了
Right

“乱世佳人”,1939年
directed by Victor Fleming. That was a very sad movie.
维特弗雷明导演,悲剧片1939,
Here we go. Everything changes now.
这下可好,一切都改变了
Soon you’ll forget
你很快就会忘记
about Wednesday night at IHOP…
周三晚上要去煎饼屋
OKand then Friday night at karaoke…
周五晚上要唱卡拉
and I got hit by a car today.
我今天被车撞了
You did?
真的?
It was probably that guy from the V.A.
一定是有人蓄意谋杀我
Did you bring “Kramer vs. Kramer”? I see what’s happening here.
有没有带“克拉玛对克拉玛”?
I see.
我懂了
So this is all my fault now.
都是我的错
Don’t tell me you forgot again.
你不会又忘了吧?
I broke a date with a daydream to come here.
我推掉和辣妹的约会赶来耶
It’s your mother.
你妈来了
Hi, Robert.
嗨,罗伯
Hello, boys. It’s me, Estelle.
大家好,我是爱丝黛
Ma, I told you. Video night’s over at 9:00.
妈,我说过录影带九点才看完
It’s only 6:30.
现在才六点半
Well, I guess I’ll just wait downstairs.
好吧,我去楼下等
Sure there isn’t anything I can get you?
确定不需要什么?
No, Ma. You can wait downstairs. That’s fine.
不用了,妈,你去楼下等
OK.
好吧
See you later, Rob.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!