警♥察♥局 第六分局-青少年分局
起来
Get up.
参加12街的斗殴
Mixed up in that beating on 12th Street?
-不是 -只是酒醉
-No. -Plain drunkenness.
据报他在那里被发现
It says he was picked up there.
他在总部被训斥了一个钟头
They had him on the carpet for an hour down at headquarters.
没别的 纯粹是酒醉
He’s clear. Plain drunkenness.
好的
All right.
填表
Fill it up.
我可以留着吗
Can I keep it?
要不要找个地方让他靠着
Okay. You want to lean him against something?
-让他站在那里 -过来
-Stand him over there. -Come on.
茱蒂
Judy?
可以处理你的事了
We’re ready for you now.
他一定是讨厌我
He must hate me.
什么
What?
他讨厌我
He hates me.
你为什么认为他讨厌你 茱蒂
What makes you think he hates you, Judy?
不是认为 我知道
I don’t think. I know.
他看我的样子
He looks at me like…
好像我是世界上最丑的东西
I was the ugliest thing in the world.
他不喜欢我的朋友
He doesn’t like my friends.
我没有一点他看得顺眼
He doesn’t like one thing about me.
他叫我
And he called me….
他叫我龌龊的荡♥妇♥
He called me a dirty tramp.
我自己的父亲
My own father.
你认为你♥爸♥爸是说真的
Do you think your father really means that?
是的
Yes.
不
No.
我不知道
I don’t know.
或许他不是有心这么说
I mean, maybe he doesn’t mean it…
但他的确表现出那个样子
but he acts like he does.
朋友们到我家来
We were all together.
我们准备庆祝复活节
And we were going to celebrate Easter.
我们要赶去看一票两部电影
And we were going to catch a double bill.
重要活动
Big deal.
所以我穿上新衣服
So I put on my new dress…
一走出来
and I came out…
他就抓住我的脸
and he grabbed my face…
开始抹掉我的唇膏
and he started rubbing off all the lipstick.
我觉得嘴唇都快被他抹掉了
I thought he’d rub off my lips.
于是我跑出家里
And I ran out of that house.
所以你就在街上游荡到凌晨一点
Is that why you were wandering around at 1:00 in the morning?
你在找朋友吗
Weren’t looking for company, were you?
我也不知道为什么
I don’t even know why I do it.
你想藉此报复你♥爸♥爸
Maybe you think you can get back at your dad that way.
如果他对你不够亲近
If you’re not as close to him as you’d like to be…
或许你想藉此引起他的注意
maybe this is one way of making him pay attention.
你有这样想过吗
Did you ever think of that?
我不会亲近任何人
I’ll never get close to anybody.
透过我们安排 你愿意回家吗
Would you like to go home if we can arrange it?
你家电♥话♥几号♥ 茱蒂
What’s your number, Judy?
我们请你♥爸♥来接你回家
We’ll ask your dad to come down and pick you up.
除非你真的不想回家
Unless you really don’t want to go home.
还是你宁可待在这里
Would you rather stay here?
莱辛屯 05549
Lexington 05549.
不要发出那种噪音
That’s enough static out of you.
闭嘴 我警告你哦
Cut it out now. I’m warning you.
约翰 你在发抖 你冷吗
You’re shivering, John. Are you cold?
我的外套借你
Want my jacket?
要我的外套吗
Want my jacket?
很暖的
It’s warm.
你母亲会来接你 茱蒂
Your mother will be down to pick you up. Judy.
什么
What?
你母亲会过来接你
Your mother will be down to pick you up.
我妈妈
My mother!
我们通知她了
She’s being called for.
你说要通知我爸爸
You said you’d call my father.
再见 茱蒂 别激动
Goodbye, Judy. And take it easy.
是哦
Oh, sure.
约翰克罗夫
John Crawford?
是的 先生
Yes, sir?
跟我来 约翰
Come with me, John.
吉姆
Jim!
妈妈
Mother.
吉姆
Jim
复活节快乐
Happy Easter.
吉姆 你今晚去哪里
Jim. Where were you tonight?
他们打电♥话♥到俱乐部 我差点被吓死
They called us at the club, and I got the fright of my life!
你今晚去哪里 吉姆
Where were you tonight, Jimbo?
你看 又来了
Well, then, there now.
你去跳舞吗 爸
Were you having a ball, Dad?
大家都去开舞会
Well, everybody’s been having a ball.
你是个大人物 爸
You’re the king of the ball, Dad.
你觉得我很好笑
You think I’m funny?
你怎么不♥穿♥我的外套
Why didn’t you take my jacket?
吉姆史塔克
Jim Stark?
约翰
John.
你为什么射那些狗
Do you have any idea why you shot those puppies?
他们就这样称呼你 还是你有什么绰号♥
Is that what they call you, or do you have a nickname?
柏拉图
Plato.
一个希腊哲学家
He was a Greek philosopher.
好好跟他说话 听到没 他会帮你的
You talk nice to the man now, hear? He’s going to help you.
没有人帮得了我
Nobody can help me.
跟我说你为什么射那些狗 柏拉图
Can you tell me why you killed those puppies, Plato?
不 先生
No, sir.
枪哪里来的
Where’d you get the gun?
我妈妈的抽屉
My mother’s drawer.
你妈在哪里 柏拉图
Where’s your mother tonight, Plato?
不在
She’s away.
她老是外出
Seems like she’s always going away somewhere.
她有个妹妹在芝加哥 她去那里渡假
She’s got a sister in Chicago, and she’s gone there for the holiday.
你♥爸♥爸呢
Where’s your father?
他们不在一起 先生
They’re not together, sir.
我们很久没看到他了
We haven’t seen him now in a long time.
有他的消息吗 孩子
Do you ever hear from him, son?
当妈妈的不应该在孩子生日时不在家
It isn’t right for a mother to go away and leave her child on his birthday.
今天是他的生日 先生
It’s his birthday today, sir.
这孩子有没有看过心理医生
Do you know if the boy ever talked to a psychiatrist?
你是说分♥析♥脑袋的
You mean a head shrinker?
克罗夫太太不相信那一套
Mrs. Crawford don’t believe in them, sir.
她最好开始相信
Maybe she’d better start.
-请你到那边坐一下 -是的 先生
-Sit over there for just a minute, please. -Yes, sir.
我不觉得喝一点酒有什么不对
I don’t see what’s so bad about taking a little drink.
-没什么不对 -当然没有不对
-You don’t? -No. I definitely don’t.
他未成年 史塔克先生
He’s a minor, Mr. Stark…
而且我看他不只喝一点
and it looks to me like he had more than a little drink.
不要哼歌♥ 亲爱的
Don’t hum, dear.
我年轻时也豪迈不羁
I cut loose pretty good in my day, too.
是吗 法兰克
Really, Frank?
什么时候的事
When was that?
不能回家再说吗
Can’t you wait till we get home?
吉姆 你呢 你有什么话要说
How about you, Jim? Got anything to say for yourself?
没兴趣
Not interested?
你不能回答吗
Can’t you answer?
你到底是怎么回事
What’s the matter with you anyhow?
他醉了 亲爱的
He’s just loaded, honey.
我在跟吉姆说话
I was talking to Jim.
我想解释一下 我们刚搬到此地
Well, I’d like to just explain. You see, we just moved here…
这孩子一个朋友都没有
you understand, and the kid hasn’t got any friends.
告诉他为什么搬来这里