警♥察♥学校Ⅳ 全民警♥察♥
接着来 哥们
Take it, brother.
打倒你
Let me break you.
嗨 这真可怕
Man, that was funky.
-前面注意 -噢 我猜会议已经开始了
-Fore! -Well, I guess the meeting’s started.
-您好 长官 -马霍尼 琼斯
-Howdy, sir? -Mahoney! Jones!
谢谢 斯威特查克
Thank you, Sweetchuck.
关于我的新计划我得到了极棒极棒的消息
I’ve had the most wonderful newsabout my new program.
-长官 是什么新计划 -全市公民作为警♥察♥巡逻计划
-What new program is that, sir? -My citizens on patrol.
简单点 我叫它”全民警♥察♥”
I call it C.O.P. for short.
不错的警♥察♥团体 你们说呢
Has a nice policey ring to it,don’t you think?
什么是”全民警♥察♥”长官
What is C.O.P., sir?
警♥察♥工作最让人感到灰心丧气的是什么
What is the most frustrating thingabout police work?
-不给配备手榴弹 -隔离室 长官
-Not being able to carry hand grenades. -Separate locker rooms, sir.
令人作呕的蓝制♥服♥
Icky blue uniforms.
我一直认为最让人泄气的事情是
I always thoughtthat the most frustrating thing was that…
我们不能立刻赶到所有的犯罪现场去解决所有的犯罪
we couldn’t be everywhere at onceto solve every crime.
所以最终公众会把我们当作敌人
So the public ends upthinking of us as enemies.
如果他们能把我们所有人都看作朋友该有多好啊
Wouldn’t it be wonderfulif we could all be friends?
啊 马霍尼警官 请进来
Officer Mahoney, please come in.
来点柠檬水 我喜欢喝柠檬水
Have some lemonade. I love lemonade.
-别太酸了 别 – 太甜了 嗯 不错
-Not too tart, not —Too sweet, just good.
所以”全民警♥察♥”是一项社会行动计划 长官
So C.O.P. isa community action program, sir.
-就象邻里监督组织 -更强 更棒
-Like Neighborhood Watch? -More. Much more!
我们向公众显示我们的关心
We show the community that we care.
我们训练志愿者们如何进行犯罪侦查如何进行急救 还有 还有
We train volunteers in crime detection,in first -aid and….
-还有这是个不错的主意 长官 -但我们需要公众的支持
-And it’s a great idea, sir. -But we need citizen support.
周边的犯罪活动会让您得到他们的支持的
With all this neighborhood crime,I’m sure you’ll get it.
-前面注意 -没错 如果我们
-Fore! -Right. What if we were to….
如果什么
What was that?
我相信斯威特查克兄弟想建议
I believe brother Sweetchuckis suggesting…
我们在我们附近招募新兵
we recruit in our old neighborhood.
好主意 我们有市长的全力支持
Excellent. We have the full supportof the Mayor…
最棒的是 州长希望我下月
and best of all, the Governor of the statewants me to unveil the program…
在英国举♥行♥的国际警♥察♥大会的最后
at the end ofthe International Police Seminar…
把这一计划公诸于众
next month in England.
在我参会的时候
While I attend the seminar…
你们 我的好朋友们
you, my good friends…
将把”全民警♥察♥”计划付诸实施
will put C.O.P. into action.
这将改善全世界的警民关系
It will change community relationsall around the world.
拉♥萨♥方法
The Lassard Method.
听起来不错 是吧
It rolls nicely off the tongue,don’t you think?
嗨 我错过了什么
Hi! What did I miss?
嗨
Hi.
哈里斯上尉 赫斯特委员来了
Capt. Harris,Police Commissioner Hurst is here.
您想见他吗
You want to see him?
不 把他赶走
No. Send him packing.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-学监 -什么事 长官
-Proctor! -Yes, sir?
立即把他请进来
Send the Commissioner in immediately.
-我想您说要把他赶走 -马上
-I thought you said to send him packing. -Immediately!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
没用的东西
Nincompoop.
委员
Commissioner.
-你有问题 哈里斯上尉 -是的 长官
-You have a problem, Capt. Harris? -Yes, sir.
委员先生 我对这张从拉♥萨♥那里来的传♥单♥非常关心
Commissioner, I am extremely concernedwith this memorandum from Lassard…
关于他的”全民警♥察♥”计划
about his C.O.P. program.
让市民去做警♥察♥工作 多蠢的想法
Citizens doing police work? An asinine idea.
如果这被通过 警♥察♥的工作
If this goes through, no policeman’s job,
薪水都将没有保证
no policeman’s paycheck, will be safe.
你是不是不想干了
Are you through, Captain?
州长认为这个计划非常的有创意
The Governor of this state thinksthat this program is absolutely brilliant.
如果他改变主意我就会同意你的看法
So until he changes his mind,that’s what you and I think, too.
没意见吧
Agreed?
-没有 长官 -很好
-Yes, sir. -Good.
您一开始很英明您真应该把他赶走
You were right.You should have sent him packing.
我才不在乎州长跟市长会怎么想
I don’t give a damnwhat the Governor or the Mayor thinks.
拉♥萨♥的计划是个错误
Lassard’s program is a mistake…
任何同意他的想法都是错的
and anyone who thinks otherwiseis wrong.
完全错误
Pure and simple.
别碰它
Don’t touch those!
我看你再敢不经我允许就碰我的球
Don’t you ever touch my ballswithout asking!
请你离开这我会报♥警♥ 我是认真的
You’re gonna have to leave.I’ll call the police. I mean it.
行 行 我这就走 离开这
Okay, I’m going. I’m out of here.
等会儿 我就是警♥察♥
Wait a minute. I am the police.
-不 你不是 -我是 我来这想谈一下”全民警♥察♥”计划
-No, you’re not. -That’s me. I’m here to speak about C.O.P.
抱歉 我没有 没有警服
I’m sorry. I didn’t….Without the uniform on —
便装会使公民感觉更舒服
Regular human clothesmake people more comfortable.
嗨 女士们 我们来作诗吧
Hi, ladies. Let’s do some poetry!
我今晚得去丈人家吃晚饭
I got to go to my in -laws’for dinner tonight.
你想来吗
You want to come?
高塔警官 我来参加”全民警♥察♥”计划
Officer Hightower,I’m here to join the new C.O.P. Program.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
认识 你曾让我坐在你的腿上玩
Yeah, you used tobounce me on your knee.
-我有过吗 -当然 小汤米·康克林
-I did? -Yeah. Little Tommy Conklin.
-但现在他们叫我大房♥子 -汤米·康克林
-But now they call me House. -Tommy Conklin.
想起来了 欢迎你你可以到那边去登记
Sure. Welcome aboard.You can register right over there.
“惊恐的人儿啊紧闭了双唇
“Blind mouth that scare themselves
“除了一根牧羊杖啊
“know how to hold a sheep -hook
“他一无所有
“Or have learned aught else at least
“这就是忠诚的牧羊人生命的——归宿”
“that to the faithful Herdsmansart belongs! ”
喔 真振奋人心
That was exciting.
下面泽得警官将向我们宣布
We have an Officer Zed,who’s here to tell us…
一项新的警界计划请
a little bit about a new police program.So won’t you….
非 非常感谢
Thank you very much.
对不起我是一个很情绪化而且敏感的人
I’m sorry.I’m an emotional, sensitive guy…
牧羊杖那部分把我的心完全撕碎了
and that part about the sheep -hookjust tore my heart right out.
我今天也准备了一首诗
I have my own poemthat I prepared for you today.
“吉恩 吉恩造了台机器
“Gene, Gene made a machine…
“乔 乔使它转起
“and Joe, Joe made it go.
“我放了个屁一个把它们全震烂的屁”
“l blew a fartand blew the whole damn thing apart.”
他在说什么
What is he saying?
我没把它写下来
I didn’t write it.
好吧 我现在想告诉你们我来这里的目的
Okay, I’d like to talk to youabout what we’re here for…
把”全民警♥察♥”计划扔给你们
and that’s for me to pitchthe new C.O.P. program to you.
可能你们中的一些人会对些感兴趣
Perhaps a few of you ladiesmight be interested in it.
于是酒吧招待问街头的手风琴师”
So the bartender asked the organ grinder,”
嘿 你的猴子能唱歌♥剧吗”
Hey, does your monkey sing any opera? ”
我说 “不
And I said, “Nope.
“但如果你在我的脑袋上来一拳我会给你唱《美国傻瓜》”
“But if you hit me on the head,I’ll sing Yankee Doodle. ”
噢 一家人团聚在一起真棒
It’s so nice to have my familyall back together again.
-爸爸 能把生菜给我递过来吗 -当然 宝贝儿 给你
-Can you pass the lettuce, Pop? -Sure, honey. Here you go.
-谢谢 爸爸 -别客气 嘿 听着
-Thanks, Pop. -You’re welcome. Hey, listen…
我跟你们说我要参加”全民警♥察♥”计划了吗
did I tell you I’m gonna jointhat Citizen On Patrol thing?
太棒了 我会为此地有你而骄傲的
That would be a great idea.I’d be proud to have you at the precinct.
我要再来点蔬菜 巴德
I’ll take some more greens, Bud.
-爸爸 -什么事
-Dad. -Yeah?
我觉得你不该去我们家已经有三个警♥察♥了
I don’t think you should sign up.There are already three of us on the force.
-会有人认为这是徇私不会的
-It’s going to look like favoritism. -That’s not it.
一点也不会你觉得我不再敏捷了 是吗
That’s not it at all. You just don’t thinkI’m fast enough anymore, do you?
一点都不 对吧 塔克
I don’t think that’s it, do you, Tack?
这跟敏捷没关系这才是
It has nothing to do with being fast.Now, that was fast.
嗯 不错
You know, that was fast.
但这招更酷
But that’s hard.
过一下
Excuse me.
我觉得巴德伤了爸爸的感情
I think Bud hurt Pop’s feelings.
噢 你们俩
Oh, you two.
噢 谁想要派
Oh, well, who wants pie?
-我只是想帮你一下 -你伤了我的胳膊
-I was just trying to help. -You hurt my arm.
-我会把剩下的发出去 嗨 -嗨
-I’ll hand the rest out. Hi. -Hi.
您对我们新的”全民警♥察♥”计划感兴趣吗