贝拉的魔法
欢迎来到贝拉岛村
Beach Boys《Don’t Worry Baby》
给我杯酒
披头士四人 林戈是鼓手
西部作家协会 牛仔奖 最佳西部小说 朱伯·麦克劳斯历险记 授予蒙提·维尔德亨 1975年
原披头士鼓手林戈·斯塔尔著名V字手势和宣言”爱与和平”
贝拉岛一元巴士
贝拉岛一元巴士
约翰·米尔顿 英国诗人
贝拉岛书店
《朱伯·麦克劳斯历险记》
斑点是拉布拉多寻回犬
贝拉岛一元巴士
夏季结束 暂休业
贝拉岛书店
大象托尼
有一种情绪
Well, it’s been
从我内心升腾
Building up inside of me for
我不知道何时
Oh, I don’t know how long
我不知道原因
I don’t know why
但我感觉
But I keep thinking something’s bound
什么地方出了错
To go wrong
但是她看着我的眼睛
But she looks in my eyes
使我明白
And makes me realize
当她说
When she says
别怕 宝贝
Don’t worry, baby
一切都会好的
Everything will turn out all right
别怕 宝贝
Don’t worry, baby
当我吹嘘我的车子时
I guess I should’ve kept my mouth shut
我本该闭嘴
When I started to brag about my car
但是覆水难收
But I can’t back down now
因为我把朋友推走
Because I pushed the other guys too far
她让我重生
She makes me come alive
使我想重新开车 当她说
And makes me wanna drive, when she says
别怕 宝贝
Don’t worry, baby
一切都会好的
Everything will turn out all right
别怕 宝贝
Don’t worry, baby
一切都会好的
Everything will turn out all right…
挡风玻璃上是什么
What is all that crap on the windshield?
火灾之后的灰
It’s ash from the fire.
你就带我来这么个破地方
This is where you’re bringing me?
白给住的啊
It’s rent-free.
烧光了才白给住的吧
Before or after it burns down?
别担心
There’s nothing to worry about.
被烧的是湖对面
The fire’s way on the other side of the lake.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
那是阿尔·凯撒
That’s Al Kaiser.
那是唐·伯克
There’s Don Burke.
他一直住这
He lives here full-time.
那跳投得再跳高点
Could use a little more lift in that jump shot.
孩子们 进屋去
Girls, go in the house.
把锅里都装满水 然后放到前廊上
Fill up all the pots with water and bring it on the front porch.
好的
We’re on it!
危急时刻要保持镇静
It’s essential we remain calm in a crisis.
我不觉得这是危急时刻 妈妈
I’d hardly call it a crisis, Mother.
这房♥子我们家住了83年
This house has been in my family for 83 years,
可不能在我手里被烧毁
and it’s not gonna burn up on my watch.
我住的时候可没准
It can burn up on my watch.
漂亮女人在房♥顶上干活可不常见啊
Hey, it’s not that often that you see a beautiful woman on the roof.
太不够常见了
Not nearly enough.
妈妈就喜欢搞这些
Mom loves this stuff.
我也喜欢
So do I.
你俩都疯了
You’re both crazy.

Mother!
要是我手♥机♥坏了 你就死定了
If my phone’s ruined, you’re dead!
妈妈 菲妮往维柳身上泼水
Mama! Finny throwed water on Willow.
孩子们 不要玩水
Girls, I don’t want you to play with the water.
好了
All right.
我们到了
This is it.
这房♥子有自来水吗
Does it have indoor plumbing?
房♥子不错的
It’s a nice place.
养狗戴夫本来想卖♥♥掉
Dog Dave wanted to sell it,
但我劝他等几个月再卖♥♥
but I convinced him to wait a couple months.
养狗戴夫
“Dog
对 他原来养了4条狗
Yeah, he used to have four dogs.
现在就一条了 但大家都叫惯了
There’s only one left, but the name stuck.
他答应今年夏天借你住
Anyway, he said you could stay here for the summer.
我真走运
My good fortune.
来吧 蒙提叔叔
Come on, Uncle Monte.
没什么坏处
It’ll be good for you.
你可以用一整个夏天来放松
You can spend the whole summer relaxing,
欣赏景色
taking in the beauty.
什么都不用干 照顾下狗就行了
Nothing to do except for look after the dog.
说着倒简单
Make that nothing to do.
它饿了就会回来
Well, he’ll come back when he’s hungry.
希望它别回来了
Hopefully not.
我妈妈已经洒水控制温度了
My mother has the blazing inferno under control.
可以下来了 奥尼尔太太
It’s okay to stand down, Mrs. O’Neil.
火情已经控制住了
The fire’s been contained.
多谢你一如既往的配合
Thanks for your cooperation, as always.
谢谢警官
Thank you, Captain.
菲妮根往维柳身上泼水了
Finnegan throwed water on Willow.
那她有当消防员的潜质哦
Well, I’m sure she’ll be a good firefighter someday.
就放那吧
Just leave it there.
我自己能行
I can do it myself.
不用你帮
Don’t need any help.
不错啊 你倒还挺精神
Nice to see you’re keeping your spirits up.
慢点来 行吗
Here’s your donut. Is that all right?
行 没事
Yeah, I got it.
孩子们 盯着人家看不礼貌
Girls. It’s not polite to stare.
我们进去吃午饭吧 走吧
Why don’t we go in and have some lunch, okay? Come on.
要试试不
You wanna try it out?
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
我去拿打字机
I’ll get the typewriter.
扔了吧
Toss it in the garbage.
这地方挺适合写作的
This might be a good place to write.
她是个冷血婆娘 我不会再想她了
She’s a black-hearted whore, and I’m done with her.
他为什么要吼
What’s he yelling at?
生活所致
Life.
好了
All righty.
放着 以防万一
Just in case.
你想让我写作 我写给你
You want me to write? I’ll write.
好歹是动笔了
Well, it’s a start.

Here.
你都不给老顾客提供杯子吗
What, does this establishment not provide its patrons with a proper glass?
要杯子干嘛
Why bother?
我要是开始对着瓶子吹 小亨利
If I start drinking straight out of the bottle, young Henry,
肯定会放弃
I will have most assuredly surrendered
残存在我生命中最后的优雅
the last vestige of propriety remaining in my life.
我也就算是自暴自弃了
And I shall, by all accounts, consider myself a lost cause.
你还是好好活着吧
Well, God knows we don’t want that.
我给你备了点食物
I stocked the pantry for the summer,
冰箱里也有好几盒速冻微波晚餐
and there’s plenty of Hungry-Man dinners in the freezer.
给 需要的话可以用这个取
Here. You can use this if you need to.
养狗戴夫在冰箱上留了便签
Dog Dave left a note on the fridge
写了什么时候喂林戈
about when you’re supposed to feed Ringo.
林戈是谁
And who is Ringo?
剩下那只狗
That’s the dog.
狗怎么叫这名
What kind of name is that for a dog?
原来四只叫约翰 保罗 乔治和林戈
Well, it was John, Paul, George, and Ringo.
有意思
Oh, clever.
别打算再让我帮他记电♥话♥留言
Don’t expect me to take messages along with all the rest of my duties.
你好 我是戴夫
Hi, it’s Dave.
我在打架子鼓 请留言
That’s me on drums. Leave a message.
蒙提 在的话就接电♥话♥
Monte, if you’re there, pick up.
我是乔·维奥拉 我们得谈谈
It’s Joe Viola. We need to talk.
好吧 我坦白 号♥码是我给的
All right. I confess. I gave Joe the number.
我有事跟你说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!