How about I drive, huh?
要不我来开吧? 好吗?
Oh.
哦
There we go.
我们走吧
About time you showed up.
怎么这么久?
Some couples like to talk.
有些夫妇很健谈
Did they see anything?
那他们见到了什么吗?
They don’t know the girls, didn’t see the car. Nothing.
他们不认识这个女孩 没有见过这辆车 一无所获
How many more miles do we have left to cover?
还得跑多少英里才能把这附近都搜遍了?
We’re on Stone Hollow, and we need to check these two roads
我们现在是石谷路上 我们还得检查这两条路
and circle back around.
然后转回去
Harris wants us back to base by midnight, so…
哈里斯希望我们半夜回基地 因此…
Maybe the perimeter’s not wide enough. Maybe…
也许搜索范围还不够大 而且…
This guy’s a traveler.
这些家伙是流动作案
Maybe the first body is throwing us off.
第一具尸体看起来真恐怖
Your turn.
轮到你了
New paint, new plates. It’s our guy. He’s here.
新喷的漆 新的车牌 应该是那帮家伙 他在这
Shit. Back in the car.
妈的 快上车
Let him think we’re leaving. We’ll get tactical.
让他觉得我们离开时 我们再想办法
All units, this is Predator 5 requesting backup.
所有单位请注意 第五分队请求支援
We’re on Stone Hollow Road.
我们现在是石谷路上
We have the UNSUB’s vehicle…
发现嫌犯车辆
They’re still alive.
还有人活着
Come on.
跟我来
FBI!
FBI
Oh, God. Check the girls.
天啊 检查一下那几个女孩
Sara!
莎拉
Talk to me, Sara.
告诉我 莎拉
Predator 5 to base. Over.
五分队呼叫总部 完毕
We have the situation secure. Repeat… situation is secure.
目前我们这里情况已经安全 再重复一遍 已经安全
Suspect is dead.
嫌犯已经死亡
So are the girls.
女孩们也已死亡
There were three shots fired.
共开了三枪
Hey! Sara!
嘿 莎拉
Sara, drop! Get rid of the line!
莎拉 放下 别挡着我
Get down! Down!
快趴下
Drop! Drop!
趴下
Oh.
哦
Man. Thought you guys were never gonna get here.
伙计 还以为你们永远都找不到这里呢
Hey, Harris, I’m fucking starving!
嘿 哈里斯 我快饿死了
So, tomorrow…
嗯 明天…
I have a senior staff meeting with the director,
我本来要和主任参加一个高级职员会议
A Q4 performance review, and an academy course to prep.
为你们的表现写报告 还要准备讲专业课
But now, instead, I get to waste my whole day at your funerals.
现在好了 我得把一整天浪费在参加你们的葬礼上
Special Agent Moore, when is the situation secure?
特别是你 莫尔 什么时候情况变安全了?
On the drive home. On the drive home.
在开车回家的路上 在开车回家的路上
That’s right. On the drive home.
没错 是在回家的路上
Sir, we didn’t… Shut up.
长官 我们确实… 闭嘴
Cigarettes on the table. More at the door.
桌上有香烟 门口更多
Different brands.
不同牌子的
Two cars out front. 4 place settings, not 3.
前门有两台车 有四个可以坐的地方 不是三个
All should have alerted you to the possibility
所有这些都提醒你们一种可能性
that there might be another suspect.
那就是很可能还有另一名嫌犯
I think… I’m sorry? What?
我想… 对不起 你说什么?
What did you say?
你刚才说什么?
I think you enjoy watching us fail, sir.
我想 你看着我们失手很开心 长官
Better in here than out there.
还好是模拟而不是实战
You know this really happened?
你们知道这是个真实的案例
The UNSUB was apprehended in under 2 minutes
两分钟内抓住嫌犯
without a shot fired.
没有开枪
It took you guys 7 minutes, and you killed your partner.
你们俩个花了七分钟 而你杀了你搭档
Have some cake.
你们可真行啊!
The majority of murders are committed
大多数的谋杀案都是由
by someone known to the victim.
受害人认识的人实施的
Those that are not solved within the first 48 hours seldom are.
那些在48小时内没有破的案都用这条破了
Not so with serial killers.
对系列杀人者却不太适用
One advantage in this line of work
但是系列案件的一个好处
is knowing that as long as the UNSUB is out there,
那就是 只要罪犯还在逍遥法外
you’ll always have another chance.
你还有机会破案
With each new killing comes a resetting of the clock.
每出现新的被害人 都等于重新调了一次表
Time is on your side.
时间在你这边
The model for this exercise
这个练习的原型是
was a missing-persons search in Buffalo, 1982.
1982年在巴夫洛找寻失踪的人
The dead man was an accomplice who was killed the day before.
死者是同谋 在前一天被杀
The killer staged a suicide
杀手还演出了一场自杀的好戏
in order to try, in effect, an escape.
试图逃过调查
As you can see, some of you responded better than others.
正如你们看到的 你们中间一些人的反应好过另外一些人
Well, exactly how many times has a profiler
不过 准确的说有多少勾画者
been in a kill-or-capture situation since 1982?
自1982年来成为真正的杀手抓捕者?
Are you suggesting I’m preparing you for something
你是不是想说 我教给你的东西
you may never experience?
你以后可能永远也用不到?
Success comes when you understand
当你明白的时候 你就成功了
that your most lethal weapon isn’t your firearm,
你的致命武器不是你的枪
but your brain.
而是你的头脑
A lot of the old guard don’t believe in my methods.
你们很多人不相信我的方法
A lot of them think I’m crazy.
有许多人觉得我是疯子
You’re a privileged group.
你们是特别小组的成员
You’re all smart or you wouldn’t be here.
都很聪明 否则也到不了这里
I just want you to be smarter.
我只是想让你们更聪明
Our final exercise will be on the island of Oneiga.
我们最后的演习是在弗涅哥岛上
This simulation will be a test primarily of your teamwork.
这次模拟最主要是测试你们的合作能力
I hope you’re ready.
希望你们都准备好了
Then how could we have saved the girls at the old hotel?
我们怎么才能救出破旅馆里的那些姑娘呢?
You couldn’t. They were dead no matter what you did.
你不可能的 无论你做什么她们都是死的
What’s the point if we couldn’t have saved them?
如果我们不能救出她们 那我们测试的目的又是什么?
The point is to get used to it.
目的就是要习惯于这些
Good evening, my fine, young FBI friends.
晚上好 FBI的年轻朋友们
I am a pretty little thing just out of lit class at GMU.
我确实是个不错的人 刚刚下了GMU的文学课
Please note the Jimmy Joyce in my Kate Spade.
请注意我的包中的书 “吉米·乔伊丝”
My parents are loaded as per my expensive ensemble.
我父母很有钱 这从我的全套行头能看出来
And that “J”… Where is it? On my key ring…
而那个”J” 它在哪呢? 原来在我的钥匙环上
means I’m either a Jill or a Jennifer.
意思是我叫”吉尔”或”詹尼弗”
Those being the favorite “J” names of Beltway parents
那些都是做父母的人最爱用的J开头的名字
circa 1981.
在1981年前后
I like to hang with my friends and have a good time,
我愿意与我的朋友一起消磨时光
but I’m really just a mature woman looking for a mature man.
但我只是个正在寻找成熟男人的成熟♥女♥人
And I recently quit smoking.
而我刚刚戒了烟
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说?
You see the way she keeps eyeing the guy next to her?
你注意到她不断的瞟那个挨着她的家伙吗?
It’s not him. It’s his cigarette.
她不是在看他 她是在看香烟
Spoken like a woman who knows.
一听就是女人的说法 谁知道呢?
How long has it been, Nicole? 3 days?
已经戒了多长时间了 尼科尔 三天?
The lovely Nicole and her personal demons.
可爱的尼科尔与她的个人恶魔
I’m surprised there’s enough room at the table for all of us.
我为我们每个人都有位子感觉很惊奇
Take me 5 minutes to get her number.
我五分钟之内就可以搞到她的电♥话♥号♥码
Take me 2.
我只要两分钟就够了
You’re on. Money’s coming out.
说话算数啊 要打赌吗
$20.
20美元
$20 works.
20元不少啊
Whoa, big money.
噢 一大笔钱啊
Hi. I think I know you, don’t I?
嗨 我想我认识你 对吧?
You’re, um, uh…
你是…啊…
Jill, right?
吉尔 对吧?
Jen.
简
Jen, Jen. Yes. Yes, Jen, of course.
简 对 想起来了
Okay, obviously you don’t remember me.
显然你不记得我了
My name’s Bobby. Bobby Whitman.
我叫鲍比 鲍比·惠特曼
Rafe, you’re up. Profile.
该你了 勾画
Okay.
好的
Black suit, blond hair, Martini.
黑色西装 金发 喝马丁尼酒
I’m the sophisticated type
老于世故