敬礼!
Hand Salute!
2007年10月7日
October 7, 2007
出发的四天前
Four days till we deploy.
格雷斯知道我会不惜一切代价和她再见上一面
Grace knows I would do anything to get back to her.
一切
Anything.
亲爱的格雷斯 如果你收到了这封信
说明我不能回来了 这世界充满了太多的变数
但是我所知道唯一不变的一点 就是我爱你…
今天我给她写了一封信
Today, I wrote her a letter.
午安 长官
Good afternoon sir,
我带来了上校办公室的报告
I have the briefing papers from the colonel’s office.
放在桌子上
Put them on the desk.
谢谢你 下士
Thank you, Corporal!
少校!
Major! – Yeah.
希望用不着你来送
Hope you don’t have to deliver.
“格蕾丝”
“Grace”
-那是当然了 祝你好运山姆 -谢谢 长官
– God be there, be safe out there, Sam. – Thanks, sir.
-等你回来再见 -再见
– See you when you get back. – Alright.
-怎么样? -刚好
– Have this. – Love.
-好啊 -爸爸!
– Hello. – Dad!
-嗨 宝贝 -嗨 爸爸
– Hey, baby! – Hi, daddy.
-最近怎么样? 在学校怎么样? -好极了!
– How are you doing? How was school? – Great.
她把面条洒我身上了 她在卧室里呢
They gave me a new dress to dye. She’s in my room.
伊齐?
Issy.
-怎么了? -没什么
– What’s wrong? – Nothing.
-怎么了 宝贝? -你去找她玩去吧
– What’s wrong, honey? – You’re leaving again.
-来让爸爸抱一抱 -不要
– Come give your daddy a hug. – No.
-来吧 亲一下 宝贝 -别管我
– Come on, give me a kiss, honey. – Just go.
-亲两下? -不要
– Two kisses? – No.
亲三下?
Three kisses?
-我还要读书呢 -你只想读书么?
– I wanna read my book. – Oh, you wanna read your book?
我看见你偷笑了!看见咯!看见咯
Oh, I see a smile coming out here.
-现在要亲一百下了 -我也来啦!
– Now, you’re getting a hundred kisses. – Relax.
-爸爸 把我放下! -我知道了
– Daddy, put me down. – I know.
-好了 爸爸该走了 -好了
– Come on, daddy’s got to go. – Okay.
-别走嘛 能让他多待一会儿么 -是啊 不能不去么?
– Please, daddy. Will you let him stay? – Yeah, can’t you stay?
-他可是我弟弟阿 -他不配
– It’s my brother. – He doesn’t deserve you.
回见
I feel alive.
兄弟
看我的弟弟成什么样了?
How about my little brother?
不可能吧
No fucking way.
你就没有想过向那个女人道歉?
Did you ever think of apologizing to that woman?
-灯绿了 -明白了
– It’s green. – I got it.
那你准备怎么办?
So, what are you gonna do?
我也不知道 先换点钱 然后…谁知道呢?
I don’t know. I was gonna… cash this check and who knows…
那先再见了
We’ll see you later.
可别把这儿也给抢了
Don’t rob the place.
典当铺
Pawn shop
这破地儿连热水都没么?
You got hot water in this place?
至少监狱里还有热水
No hot water… I’m freezing.
-哦 抱歉 -你是怎么忍♥受这个厨房♥的?
– I’m sorry. – I’m used to too much kitchen.
他也没有想到这么快又被分配上前线
He didn’t expect to be deploying again so soon.
只能硬着头皮过了
Yeah, they’re ripping your hair off.
又能怎么样呢? 上面命令 下面遵守呗
What are you gonna do? They called, he answered.
-别告诉我这个不行 -好极了 我赢了
– Don’t tell me that’s no… – Yes, I win.
她打败你咯 爷爷!
We got you, granddad!
你养大了个不简单的孩子阿 格雷斯
Your raising a real hustler here, Grace.
我明白
I know.
我生日快到了
My birthday is this Spring.
哦 是么? 什么时间来着? 3月2号♥?
Didn’t you say, it was at March 2?
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
-你是伊莎贝尔? -不对 我是玛姬 伊莎贝尔比我大
– Are you Isabelle? – No, I’m Maggie. If the bowl is big.
-我是汤米 -我妈妈不喜欢你
– I’m Tommy. – Mom doesn’t like you.
-玛姬! -怎么了? 你不就是这么跟爸爸说的么
– Maggie! – Well, that’s what you said to dad.
这是给你妈妈的
This is for your mom.
-妈 送你的 -谢谢了
– Mom, they’re for you. – Thank you.
进来吧
Come in.
-宝贝 -别这样
– Hi, sweetie. – Mom.
-来了 -是啊
– You made it. – Yeah.
-孩子 -先生
– Son. – Sir.
-怎么了? 你好 -你好
– What? Hi. – Hi.
感谢上帝赐给我们食物
Bless us O Lord and these thy gifts which we are about…
我们时刻感谢主的慷慨 阿门
…to receive from thy bounty through Christ our Lord.
-阿门 -阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
而这对我们是很特别的一餐
And this is a very special meal for us
以此迎接一位儿子的归来
because we welcome my one son home…
同时又为另一位儿子饯行
…and we’re sending another one off.
我们向上帝祈祷保佑他安全健康
And we ask you Lord to keep him safe
同时祈祷能让他早日回家
and bring him back really soon.
-阿门 -阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
来 你能做到的 想试试看么?
You can do it. You wanna try it.
好了 我来帮你
Here, let me…
-感觉怎样? -非常好吃
– How’s fell? – They’re delicious.
-你为什么不吃豆子呢? -我讨厌豆子
– Why aren’t you eating your peas? – I hate peas.
-我也讨厌 -宝贝 吃豆子吧
– I do, too. – Honey, eat your peas.
爸爸 我喜欢吃豆子
Hey, dad. I like peas.
那我也喜欢
So do I.
-你什么时候走? -周二
– When are you leaving? – Tuesday.
你很喜欢去那儿 是吧?
You love it over there, huh.
-这是我的职责 -他们只向坏人开枪
– It’s my job. – They only shoot the bad guys.
谁是坏人呢?
Who are the bad guys?
长大胡子的那些
The ones with the beards.
你哥哥是个英雄
Your brother’s a hero.
他在为祖国效劳 别忘了这一点
He’s serving his country. Don’t you forget that.
我过生日的时候你能回来么?
Will you be here for my birthday?
我当然会的 宝贝
You know I will sweetie.
萨拉·米勒的爸爸在她过生日的时候就没来
Sarah Miller’s dad wasn’t there for her birthday.
-伊莎贝尔 -是真的
– Isabelle. – It’s true.
她只好去监狱里给他送蛋糕
She had to bring him a cake in prison.
现在不止是军人家属
It’s not just military families.
现在很多家庭都面临着压力
There’s a lot of folks on a pressure these days.
不管怎样的生活都会有麻烦的
There’s problems in all walks of life.
家家有本难念的经
Every family got their own set of problems.
可不是么
They sure do.
你什么意思?
What’s that suppose to mean?
家家有本难念的经呗
Every family has their own set of problems.
-说的像鹦鹉学舌 -像什么?
– You sound like a damn parrot. – What?
你怎么不跟你哥哥好好学学?
Why don’t you try mimicking your brother, huh, for a change?

Dad.
今天的菜做得棒极了 埃利萨 谢谢你
This food is great, Elsie. Thank you.
看跟什么比了?
Compared to what?
-其他的菜? -监狱的?
– Other food. – Prison food?
汤米!
Tommy!
失陪一下
Excuse me.
没事的 宝贝
It’s okay, honey.
-不行 -他这才刚出来
– It’s his first night out. – No.
别惹麻烦
Stay out of trouble.
好的
Fine.
在那边要注意安全
Be safe over there, alright.
-很不好去掉呢 -用点肥皂试试看
– It’s not coming off – Try more soap.
差不多了
Yeah, I almost got it.
好了
There you go.
-可别弄丢了 -我用我的命守候
– Don’t lose that. – I’ll do my best.
-我不在的时候一定压力很大 -我已经习惯了
– Stick on your patience when I’m gone. – I always do.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
山姆?
Sam.
带我一起去
Take me with you.
好啊
Sure.
要不然我去 你来陪孩子?
How about I go and you stay with the kids?
行啊
Okay.
别走
Don’t go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!