Can’t stand you!
受不了你了!
Bastard!
傻♥逼♥!
Chill out.
冷静点
It’s me.
是我
Calm down, Arbor.
冷静点 阿伯
Fucking get off!
滚远点!
Just chill.
冷静
Arbor.
阿伯
Get off!
滚开!
Get off!
滚开!
Arbor, it’s me.
阿伯 是我
It’s Swifty.
我是斯威夫特
Chill out.
冷静点
You’re off your head, you, aren’t you?
你疯了吗?
Fucking mad head, you.
脑袋又抽风了吧
Gonna come out?
出去转转?
Want some? Yeah.
来一口? 好
Here.
给你
Friends.
再来一口
Friends.
再来一口
What are them torches down there?
那两个拿手电筒的人在下面干吗?
Is that railway people or pol…
那是铁路局的人还是…
Shit. Get down.
妈的 趴下
Get down.
趴下
What are they doing?
他们在干吗?
Fuck knows. Should I go have a look?
鬼知道 要我下去看看吗?
No, wait here.
别 在这儿等着
I want to see what they’re doing.
我想看看他们在干嘛
Come on, we’ll go look.
走吧 我们下去看
Go on, then.
那就走吧
Oh, shit.
噢 我靠
Yeah.
对
I’m almost there, yeah.
我快到那了 对
Yeah.
对
Tools.
人为的
Definitely.
当然
Get some of your boys down here now, yeah?
快带些人过来 好吗?
Oy! Fuck off!
嘿 滚开!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey! Go, go, go!
嘿! 快走 快走!
You thieving little bastards!
偷东西的小混球!
Let us in!
让我们进去!
Oh, he’s coming now. He’s got a big ax.
噢 他来了 还拿了把斧头
We’re not open yet!
我们还没营业呢!
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
What do you want?
想干吗?
Is that my…
那是我的…
What the fuck are you doing with my fucking horse?
你♥他♥妈♥对我的马做了什么?
What’s that? Where’d you get that?
那是什么? 你们从哪弄来的?
It’s cable.
是电缆
We found it. Oh, yeah?
我们找着的 是吗?
Get off my fucking horse!
快滚下我的马!
Take it inside.
拿进去
Would you put the ax down?
你能先把斧头放下来吗?
What the hell’s going on?
这是在搞什么鬼?
Found these two at the gate with Tommy.
这两个小鬼头带着汤米站在门口
We lent him, went for a ride for a laugh.
他是我们借来的 骑着玩而已
Didn’t know he were your horse.
不知道是你的马
He were tethered up in that field.
他之前被拴在草坪那儿
We got you some cable, though, don’t we?
但我们带了些电缆来 对吧?
Right, bring it in here.
好吧 拿进来
What? It’s all right.
什么? 没关系
Away, lad. Come on. Simba!
走了 小子 过来 辛巴!
Come on!
过来!
Every twat knows,
是个人都知道
you’ve got to strip it before I can take it
拿来之前 你们得去掉外面这层皮
’cause the number on casing.
不然这层套子可是要算重量的
See that?
看见了吗?
Bright wire.
光亮钢丝
You burn it off if it’s marked.
如果上面有标记 你们得烧掉它
What do you mean “marked”?
什么是”标记”?
That’s what I mean, marked.
这就是标记
Look at yous.
你们自己看看
All over you.
从上到下
Hands. How did we get that?
手上也有 怎么会沾上这个?
SmartWater.
这是智能液
Don’t ever come back here with that shite on you.
下次别再沾上这个跑过来了
Out.
走吧
Here.
给
Go on.
走吧
We’ll strip it next time.
下次我们会弄掉皮的
Do it proper.
处理好
Burn it off.
烧掉标记
There won’t be a next time.
没有下次了
Now fuck off.
现在快滚
You lot, up.
你们都快起床
Fucking hell.
别吵
Have one of your little freak-outs
你们几个昨晚
last night, spazzy boy?
有点反常啊 臭小子?
Fuck off, you crackhead.
少废话 你个瘾君子
Tell you what.
你知道吗
This is the first night I’ve not seen
这是我第一次在晚上没看到
you and your boyfriend fucking spooning.
你和你男朋友抱在一起睡
Why is this smelly pikey on my floor, anyway?
怎么有个难闻的乞丐睡在我家地上?
What are you doing?
你在干吗呢?
Fuck off, you druggy bastard.
滚开 你个毒瘤子
“Fuck off, you druggy bastard”?
“滚开 你个毒瘤子”?
How about you fuck off, you pikey bastard?
你怎么不滚出去 要饭的?
Martin! Get him a horse and cart…
马丁! 给他辆马车…
Leave him alone! And get him out the house.
别管他! 让他滚出这房♥子
Pikey scruff. Shut up!
废物 闭嘴!
Just ignore him Swifty, love.
别理他 斯威夫特 亲爱的
You’re always welcome here.
这里随时欢迎你
I don’t want a skanky Swift in my house.
我的房♥子里可容不下臭气熏天的斯威夫特
Will you shut up? It’s not your house!
你能闭嘴吗? 这不是你的房♥子!
I can smell him!
我能闻到味道!
I can fucking smell him. Move him.
他身上臭死了 弄走他
Will you get up?
你能起床吗?
We got an appointment at clinic.
我们可和诊所约好了
And no messing me about this time.
这次别给我搞砸了
You’re going.
快起床
You two, can you get up, please?
你们两个 也起床好吗?
Not again.
又来了
Truancy fine.
旷课罚款
Sorry, Mum.
对不起 妈妈
I can’t see no stains.
我看不到任何污渍啊
Remember when Kitten put that torch on us?
你忘了”小猫”用手电筒照我们的时候吗?
We could see it.
那样就能看见的
What are you doing? Nowt.
你们在干吗? 没什么
Since when did you put your own clothes in wash?
你们什么时候会自己洗衣服了?
Don’t know, Mum.
不知道 妈妈
Today.
也许是今天吧
I earned you some money for that fine.
我赚了些钱 可以抵罚款
Where’d you get that?
你从哪赚的?
Just said I earned it.
都说了是我赚的
Tell me where you got it from!
告诉我从哪赚的!
I worked my arse off, yeah, for this.
为了这点钱 我忙的焦头烂额
For you, yeah?
都是为了你 懂吗?
And you don’t even accept it!
你还不领情!
You ungrateful bastard!
你这个忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥!