帝♥国♥主♥义♥的时代很快就要结束了。
The time of the imperialists will soon come to an end.
他们说……
They speak…
…说得好像他们想吓唬我们似的。
…speak as if they want to frighten us.
但他们只是吓自己。
But they only scare themselves.
他们知道……他们知道我们的核武库一天比一天强大。
They know… … They know that our nuclear arsenal is only getting stronger every day.
我已经说过了…
And I have already said…
我再说一遍,我们…将……埋葬他们!
And I will say it again, We… Will… …bury them!
-是的,当然。——然后呢?
– Yeah, sure. – Then what?
我们可以买♥♥到一些看的票吗?
We can get tickets for something to see?
我们可以去看交响乐。——嗯?
– We can see the symphony. – Huh?
会很晚才结束。
It’ll finish really late.
我们能赶上最后一班火车,对吧?
We can catch the last train, huh?
爸爸,我有密♥码♥了。
Daddy, I got my pin.
我是一个小的十岁老人。
I’m a Little Octobrist.
在这里穿……通过你的心。
Wear it here… by your heart.
我得出去一会儿。
I have to go out for a little while.
我不会叫醒你的。
I won’t wake you.
你可以叫醒我。
You can wake me.
原谅我。能借个火吗?
Excuse me. Could you give me a light?
是的,当然。
Yeah, sure.
你是美国人,对吗?
You’re Americans, yes?
是的,先生,我们在夏季旅行。
Yes, sir. We’re on a summer trip.
请把这个送到你的大使♥馆♥。
Please, take this to your embassy.
它是至关重要的。我没有别的办法。
It is vital. I have no other way.
来吧。我们走吧。
Come on. Let’s get out of here.
不要回酒店,直接去大使♥馆♥。
Do not go back to your hotel, straight to the embassy.
只把这个给代表团副团长。
Give this only to Deputy Chief of Mission.
明白吗?
Understand?
我是美国公民。
I’m an American citizen.
——谢谢。毫米。
– Thank you. – Mm.
——艾米丽。可爱的。——啊!
– Emily. Lovely as ever. – Ah!
你让老地方焕然一新。
You do brighten up the old place.
噢,谢谢你。
Oh, thank you.
——艾米丽?——先生。
– Emily? – Sir.
-请坐。——啊。
– Please sit down. – Ah.
我给你们带来了礼物。
I’ve brought you boys a present.
啊,谢谢。
Ah, thank you.
瑞秋,走出。
Rachel, step out.
我担心一场核战争即将来临,我想帮你阻止它。
I fear a nuclear war is coming and I want to help you prevent it.
它引起了我的注意。
It’s got my attention.
他很聪明。
He’s smart.
给了我们一张只有我们才有的照片几年前在我们驻土耳其大使♥馆♥拍的。
Gave us a photo only we’d have copies of from a few years ago in our embassy in Turkey.
跟Oleg Vladimirovich Penkovsky上校打个招呼。
Say hello to Colonel Oleg Vladimirovich Penkovsky.
代号♥“铁皮木”。
Code name “Ironbark”.
战时炮兵军官,授勋13次。
Artillery officer during the war, decorated 13 times.
现在他回到了莫斯科,掌管着国家科学研究委员会。
Now he’s back in Moscow running the State Committee for Scientific Research.
但那只是个幌子。
But that’s just a cover.
他是格勒乌。
He’s GRU.
他们为什么把他扔了?
Why they toss him?
像这样把手放在胸口。
Hand like this I keep place to my chest.
因为他们没有办法联♥系♥。
Because they have no way to make contact.
从那以后,中情局在莫斯科就软弱了……波波夫的灾难。我说的对吗?
The CIA is weak in Moscow after that… disaster with Popov. Am I right?
我们在地面上很稀少。我们需要你的帮助。
We’re thin on the ground. We need your help.
我们把他弄出来。
Let’s get him out.
我们大使♥馆♥里有很多优秀的官员。
We’ve got a number of good officers in our embassy.
我会派人去联♥系♥潘科夫斯基-把这事解决了。-我确实有个想法。
I’ll have one make contact with Penkovsky, – get this sorted out. – I did have a thought.
这是格鲁上校。他是如此明显。
This is a GRU Colonel. He’s so visible.
我担心我们一接近潘科夫斯基就会被炸飞。
I’m worried we could blow Penkovsky just by making an approach.
这总是有风险的。中情局要我们怎么做呢?
That’s always a risk. What would the CIA have us do instead?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
也许派个克格勃不会怀疑的人去大使♥馆♥外面?
Maybe use someone outside the embassy who the KGB won’t suspect?
假设一个商人到世界的那个地方旅行。
Say a businessman who travels to that part of the world.
我们知道有谁符合要求吗?
Do we know of someone who could fit the bill?
我得警告你,我有很好的预感。
I have to warn you, I have a pretty good feeling about this.
哦,地狱。
Oh, hell.
格雷维尔,这是我见过最可悲的事了。
And Greville, that is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen.
是我活该,我该闭嘴。
Well, serves me right, I should keep my mouth shut.
现在我们得和好了。
Now we have to make it up.
我们可能有一些小册子。
We probably have some brochures.
的什么?
Of what?
我想先喝一杯。
A drink first, I think.
你知道我的名声。
You know my reputation.
我也想让你知道。
Parts I want you to know anyway.
我代表销♥售♥市场上最好产品的顶级制♥造♥商。
I represent the top manufacturers who sell the best products on the market.
所以,鉴于你们对自己的业务很了解,我想最好还是不要像往常那样唱歌♥跳舞。
So in combination with you gentlemen knowing your business, I think it’d be much better if instead of my usual song and dance.
我只是听着。你告诉我你的问题是什么,如果我觉得我的客户有解决办法,我们就好好谈谈。如果没有,我们继续喝吧。

I just listen. You tell me what your problems are, and if I think I have a client that may have a solution, let’s talk it through. If not, let’s keep drinking.
告诉我,你需要什么?
So tell me, what do you need?
——谢谢,Greville。——再见。
– Thanks, Greville. – Bye.
还是说不通。
It still doesn’t add up.
你是不是错过了什么?
Well, did you miss something maybe?
-比如带着四个?-哦,是的。
– Like carrying the four? – Oh, yes.
-哦,是的。-你好吗?
– Oh, yes. – How are you?
哦,很好。只是我们的儿子老是把我帮他做作业搞混我帮他做作业。
Oh, very well. Except our son keeps confusing me helping with his homework with me doing it for him.
哦。
Oh.
-你今天过得怎么样?-还是老样子。
– How was your day? – Oh, the usual.
一些空洞的奉承和公然的拍马屁。
Some empty flatteries and blatant sucking up.
不,真的,你真该看看我。
No, really, you should have seen me.
我用推杆史上最容易的一杆卖♥♥出了一打带子。
I sold a dozen lace by throwing the easiest putt in the history of putting.
-我觉得很脏。——没有。不。
– I feel filthy. – No. No.
你的高尔夫球打得很差。
You have to play golf badly.
-但你不习惯吗?——哼!
– But aren’t you used to that? – Uh-huh!
想想再过23年我们就能过上好日子了。
Well, just think another 23 years of this and then we’re off to the good life.
或者我可以早点退休。
Or I could retire early.
安德鲁,你不想上大学,是吗?
Andrew, you don’t want to go to university, do you?
不是真的。
Not really.
——完美。-我不会喂你们俩的。
– Perfect. – Well, I’m not feeding either of you.
那你笑什么?
Then what you’re smiling at?
至少要50年才能退休。
Be at least 50 years until you can retire.
-格雷维尔·韦恩?-是的。我看看他在家不在家。
– Greville Wynne, please? – Yeah. Let me see if he’s home.
-听起来像工作。——没有。告诉他们我在椅子上。
– Sounds like work. – No. Tell them I’m in my chair.
是的。他刚进来。
Yes. He’s just walked in.
——Greville韦恩。-格雷维尔,我是贸易委员会的詹姆斯·多比。我们去年见过面。
– Greville Wynne. – Greville, this is James Dobie from the Board of Trade. We met last year.
是的。是的。在白厅的招待会上。
Yes. Yes. At the reception of Whitehall.
詹姆斯。收到你的来信真是太好了。
James. How good to hear from you.
詹姆斯,你好。——Greville。
– James, hello. – Greville.
我希望你不介意。
I hope you don’t mind.
我的朋友海伦是从美国来的一位顾问。
My friend Helen is a consultant in from the States.
我想,“为什么不呢?”
I thought, “Why not?”
Greville韦恩。一个真正的快乐。
Greville Wynne. A real pleasure.
海伦·塔尔博特同样。
Helen Talbot, likewise.
詹姆斯告诉我你一直在东欧工作。
James tells me you’ve been working in Eastern Europe.
嗯。越来越多,巨大的机会。
Hmm. More and more, tremendous opportunities.
需求很大,但本地供应不足。
Plenty of demand, no local supplies.
捷克斯洛伐克、匈牙利。
Czechoslovakia, Hungary.
可怕的食物。
Ghastly food.
那苏联呢?
What about the Soviet Union?
哦,现在还不行。有一天。
Oh, not just yet. Someday.
我想先把温度降下来一点。
I’d like to see temperatures cool off a bit first.
事实上,现在也许是最好的时机。
Actually now might be the perfect time.
哦,真的吗?为什么?你听到了什么?
Oh, really? Why? What did you hear?
海伦和我有同事想看看结果如何。
Well, Helen and I have associates who would be interested to see what might come of it.
这将是对大不列颠真正的服务。
It would be a real service to Great Britain.
和世界。
And the world.
原谅我。我只是有点……
Forgive me. I’m just a bit…
对不起。詹姆斯,我知道你说过你在贸易部有办公室。
Sorry. James, I know you said you had an office in Board of Trade.
但是…有没有可能你真的在工作……在女王陛下政♥府♥的另一个部门工作?
But… Is it possible that you actually work… at a different branch of Her Majesty’s government?
哦,我的。
Oh, my.
这是意想不到的。
This is unexpected.
对不起,我……我不明白你的意思。
Sorry, I… I don’t understand.
为什么,我…我…我只是个推销员。
Why, I’m… I’m… I’m just a salesman.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!