Life was given to us a billion years ago.
生命诞生于十亿年前
What have we done with it?
我们又是如何利用它的呢
Lucy. It’s easy as pie.
露西 小菜一碟
In and out, all done and dusted.
一进一出 完事大吉
And why don’t you do it yourself?
那你为什么不自己干
The last thing the guy’s expecting
那家伙肯定想不到
is a total 10 turning up to deliver the case.
是大美女来送货
It’ll blow his mind. Come on! What’s in it?
绝对会大吃一惊 拜托 里面是什么
Sweetheart! Don’t get paranoid on me, all right?
宝贝 别乱想好吗
You trust me, don’t you?
你还信不过我啊
Fuck!
操
Richard, I really do like you. But…
理查德 我真心喜欢你 可…
I have to take care of myself right now. I gotta…
这会儿我得处理自己的事 我得…
I don’t know. I’ve got to concentrate on so many things.
我也不知道 反正有一堆事
Hey, hey. What are you doing?
嘿 你去哪儿
I’m going home, because I have exams on Monday.
回家啊 周一我有考试
I have to shower and I have to study, okay?
我得洗个澡 得学习
You know what? The other day, I was in this museum.
知道吗 那天我在博物馆
And you know what I found out? What?
知道我发现了什么吗 什么
The first ever woman was named Lucy.
史上第一位女性就叫露西
Is that supposed to make me feel better? Yeah. No.
你是想让我心情好点吗 对 不
I’ll call you. Okay? Okay, okay, okay.
电♥话♥联♥系♥吧 好吧 好吧
I’ll be honest with you. I can’t deliver the case myself.
跟你说实话吧 我没法亲自送箱子
I had a little falling-out with the guy. It’s nothing major,
我跟那家伙闹过意见 没什么大事
but if it’s you, problem solved.
但如果你肯去 这事就解决了
You walk in there, you go up to the reception,
你进去直奔前台
you ask for Mr. Jang to come down.
叫姜先生下楼
He comes down, he takes the case,
等他下来拿到箱子
you flash him your prettiest smile and bounce.
你送上一个迷人微笑 然后便走人
Look! You can even see the reception from here.
你看 从这里都能看到前台
Come on.
拜托了
What’s in the case? I don’t know, it’s just some paperwork.
里面是什么 不知道 就是些文件
Yeah? Let’s see it then.
是吗 那让我看看
It’s locked. And only Mr. Jang has the code.
锁着呢 只有姜先生有密♥码♥
I’m just the delivery boy.
我就是个跑腿的
Do you get paid to do this? Yeah, kind of.
送这个有钱拿吗 算有吧
Like how much?
多少
Okay! We are negotiating now or…
我们这就谈钱还是…
No, no. How much do you get paid? I want to know how much.
不是 你能拿多少 我想知道数
A thousand dollars.
一千块
You get paid a thousand dollars for delivering paperwork? Really?
送送文件就能拿一千 真的假的
I don’t know. It takes me 10 minutes and they pay me a grand
谁知道 反正花十分钟就赚一千块
and the rest is none of my business.
其它又不关我的事
Well, it’s none of my business either, I’ll tell you now.
行 那跟你说 这也不关我的事
Listen! What?
听着 怎么
We split it down the middle.
我们一人一半
That’s 500 for you, and 500 for me.
你五百 我五百
Richard, I will call you.
理查德 回头联♥系♥
Listen, it’s the third time this week,
听我说 这星期我已经三次
I’m showing up in the same hotel, with the same cowboy hat.
戴着同一顶帽子出现在同一家酒店了
Problem solved!
问题解决
Go, go. I’ll wait for you. Go.
去吧 我等着你 去吧
Lucy, honey… I’ve done this a dozen times.
露西 宝贝 我都干无数遍了
It’s paperwork.
只是文件而已
It’s probably just some designs they switched so they can copy them.
也许是为了造假而掉包的设计图纸
That’s how it works in this country.
这国家就搞这套
Even my Stetson was made here. Look.
连我这牛仔帽都是这里产的 你看
Says so on the label, “Made in Taiwan.”
标签上还印着呢 “台♥湾♥制♥造♥”
So long, cowboy with the fake Stetson.
回见 戴山寨帽子的牛仔
Baby, please.
宝贝 求你了
Richard, I got to go. And seriously…
理查德 我真得走了 而且说真的…
What the hell are you doing? I’m sorry.
你搞什么啊 对不起
I’m so sorry. I really need your help.
真对不起 你真得帮帮我
Stop! Stop it! Take this off me right now!
闭嘴 别闹了 快把手铐打开
I can’t. Take this off me right now!
我打不开 快打开手铐
I can’t, Mr. Jang’s the only one who has the key.
我打不开 只有姜先生有钥匙
All you have to do is go into the hotel
你只需要走进酒店
and ask for him at the reception.
到前台找他
No! Take it off me right now!
不行 快打开
I’m so sorry. I really have no choice.
非常抱歉 我真的没办法
The sooner you go in, the sooner you’ll be back out!
你越早进去才能越早出来
I can’t believe you did this to me.
真不敢相信你这样对我
I’ll be right here. You have my word.
我就在这儿 我保证
Your word isn’t worth shit!
你的保证屁都不值
It’s worth 500 bucks, up front.
值五百块呢 先给钱
You’re an asshole. And you’re wonderful.
你是个大混♥蛋♥ 你是个活菩萨
Miss, may I help you? Yes.
小姐 有什么需要吗 是的
I’m here for…
我来找…
Mr. Jang.
姜先生
Yes…
好的
Who should I say is here?
我该说哪位找他
Richard.
理查德
Uhm… no… Richard sent… Richard sent me.
不是 是理查德派我来的
What is your name?
请问您是
No, Richard.
不对 是理查德
Richard’s… he’s just looking for a place to park.
理查德在…他在找车位
Mr. Jang still wants to know your name.
姜先生还是想知道您的名字
Lucy. Lucy what?
露西 姓呢
Just Lucy. If he could… if he could be quick, because I have to…
就是露西 麻烦他快点 我还得…
Just a second while I translate.
稍等我给他翻译
Mr. Jang is on his way. Stay right here.
姜先生马上来 待在这里别动
Can I sit?
我能坐下吗
Mr. Jang said you need to stay right here.
姜先生说让你待在这里别动
I think it’s better if you stay right here.
我觉得你最好就待着别动
Excuse me. Regent Hotel.
不好意思 晶华酒店
No!
不
No!
不要
Please. Please!
求求你 求你了
Please! I don’t know anything!
求求你们 我什么都不知道
I don’t know anything! Please! Please!
什么都不知道啊 求求你们 求求你们
No! Please!
不要 求求你们
Do you speak English?
你讲英语吗
Lucy! Yes, I’m Lucy.
露西 对 我是露西
This has just been a terrible mistake.
这是个天大的误会
I’m just supposed to deliver this case.
我只是来送这个箱子的
If you lost the key, you don’t have to chop off my hand.
万一您钥匙丢了 请别砍我的手
You can just cut the chain, okay?
砍断链子可以吗
Please. I’m begging you, please.
求求你 求求你了
No, no, no!
不 不要啊
Please. Please!
求求你 求你了
Hello, miss. I speak English. I translate for Mr. Jang.
小姐你好 我会讲英语 姜先生的翻译
Please tell him that I haven’t done anything.
请告诉他我什么都没有做
I don’t know anything.
我什么都不知道
It’s all just a big mistake, okay? Please tell him that.
这完全是场误会 请你告诉他
Yes, okay, okay. Hold on.
好的 可以 稍等
Mr. Jang wants to know what’s in the case.
姜先生想知道箱子里是什么
No, I don’t know what’s in the case.
我也不知道里面是什么
Do you speak English or don’t you speak English?
你到底懂不懂英语
Yes, I do.
当然懂
I studied one year at International High School in New York.
我在纽约国际中学读过一年
Okay.
好吧
Richard gave me the case to give to you, that’s all I know.
理查德让我把箱子给你 我就知道这么多
Okay? Please tell him that.
请你告诉他好吗
He gave me a paper with numbers written on it.
他给我一张写有数字的纸
I don’t… what is this?
我不…这是什么
It’s the code to open the case.
开箱子的密♥码♥
What’s really in here? Nothing dangerous.
里面究竟有什么 不是危险品
So why won’t he open it himself?
那他怎么不自己打开
He doesn’t trust Mr. Richard.
他信不过理查德先生
I don’t trust Richard, either. I only dated him for a week.
我也信不过理查德 我们约会才一周