我曾经以为自己是小猫
I did. I did. I–I thought I was a cat.
我有点能够认同他们
Well, kind of, kind of. I identified with cats. Well, I kind of did.
为什么呢?
I wonder why that was?
因为它们渴望被抚摸,对吗?
They’re never sure when you try to stroke them,is that right?
所以也许我是只可怜的小猫 我是吗…?
So maybe I was a sad cat. Was I a sad cat?
因为我常想起… 是的 想起猫儿
Because I wonder–Yeah, yeah, yeah, I wonder about cats.
真的,我的确是的…
Truly, I did. I did. I did.
因为我是个古板的人…
‘Cause I was a fuddy-duddy. Fuddy-duddy.
我喜欢亲吻猫咪
I kissed them all. Kissed them.
我看到猫咪就会去亲…
I will always kiss cats.
如果它愿意让我亲的话 我一定会亲它的
If a cat would let me kiss it, I’d kiss it.
如果我看到有猫站在篱笆上
You know, if I see a cat on the fence,
我就会去亲它 真的,我会亲的…
I’ll kiss it. Always. Always. I would, didn’t I?
生命是永恒的冒险,不是吗
Life’s a perpetual risk, isn’t it?
没错,我认为是的
That’s right. I think it is.
我当时和现在完全不同
Because, the point is, I was different in those days.
没错,没错…
I was. I was.
我必须要变得不同
And I’ve–I’ve got to be different again.
花豹会改变它的花纹吗?谁知道呢
So, can the leopard change its spots? Who knows?
那是血淋淋的游戏
It’s a blood sport. I think it’s a blood sport.
我认为是的 没错,看来的确是的
It’s true. It seems to be true.
还是一片空白的拼字游戏?
Or is it a blank? Bit of a Scrabble.
你得努力拼凑看是否能拼成正确的字
You’ve got to put all the pieces together, see if you can make a word
那真好玩,真好玩…
That’s funny. That’s funny. That’s funny.
那是个谜
It’s a mystery. It’s a mystery.
再见
Bye!
慢走
Take care.
再见
Bye-bye.
打烊了
We’re closed!
有问题吗?
What’s the problem, mate?
抱歉…我就是个大问题
Sorry, sorry, I’m the problem.
是个问题
Such a problem!
真大的问题,还湿答答的
And wet! But it’s not an ideal world.
但这不是理想世界,对不?
Is it an ideal world?
我们只须充分利用它
We just have to make the most of it.
我们只能接受事实,对不
This is the way we find it, isn’t it? Yeah, yeah.
现在比以前理想多了 因为我们有权利了…
It’s more ideal than it was, because, I mean,we’re privileged We’re privileged, aren’t we?
不久之前 人们还会被处以烙刑呢 莫比
Because not long ago,people would be burnt to a steak, wouldn’t they, Moby yeah!
汤尼…不是莫比,汤尼…
Tony, Tony, Tony. Not Moby. Tony, Tony.
我是谁?谁知道呢?我不认识
Who am I, Tony? Who knows, Tony? I don’t know.

So, ah!
我是大卫…听起来如何?
I’m David. I’m David, Tony. How does it sound?
嗨,大卫
Hi, David. How can Sylvia help?
丝薇雅能帮忙吗?
Sylvia. Is it Sylvia? Sylvia! Hi, Sylvia!
丝薇雅…
Pleased to meet you, Sylvia! Oh!
幸会,丝薇雅
Schubert. Schubert, wasn’t it?
舒伯特…对不?
He said, “Who is Sylvia? What is she?”
他问谁是丝薇雅,她是干嘛的?
What–what can we do for you, David?
我们可以帮你什么忙呢?大卫
Do for me? Do for me? What? Oh, l–oh, l–
帮忙…我需要闭嘴 这是个大问题,对不?
I got to stop talking. It’s a problem, isn’t it?
不…没关系,告诉丝薇雅
No, no, no. It’s all right.
你来做什么?
Just tell Sylvia why you’re here.
那是个谜…你迷路了?
Oh, well, uh, Are you lost? it’s a mystery–
应该是吧,我迷路了…
Am I lost? Perhaps that’s it. Perhaps I’m lost.
是吗?听来如何?
How does that sound? How does that sound?
那是你的钢琴吗?丝薇雅
Is that your piano, Sylvia?
丝薇雅好美,对吧?汤比?
Beautiful Sylvia. lsn’t Sylvia beautiful, Toby?
不是汤比,你是汤尼
Not Toby. Tony. Tony. Tony.
汤尼…你也很美
You’re beautiful, too, Tony.
我能弹钢琴吗?
Perhaps I could play it.
可以吗?
Could I play it? Could I play it?
下地狱吧
You say. You say. Like hell, baby. Go on.
闭嘴,山姆
Shut up, Sam.
地狱,噢,魔鬼山姆
Hell, baby. Diablerie. Whoa, Sam… David… Whoa, whoa! The devil.
不准!滚出去!
Get out of here! Go on!
丝薇雅…
Sylvia, Sylvia, Sylvia, Sylvia…
告诉我你是谁?住在哪里?
You just tell us who you are and where you live.
我可以弹吗?
Could l–could I play? Live–live–live, Sylvia.
我得大隐隐于市
Live and let live. That’s very important, isn’t it?
这是一生的挣扎,对吧?
Molto, molto. But then again, isn’t it, Sylvia? it’s a lifelong struggle,
汤尼, 丝薇亚 为了生存 生活 生存 完好无损地生存
Tony, Tony, Tony. To live. To survive. Sylvia. To–to survive. To survive undamaged…
且不能毁掉任何活着的生物
and not to destroy any living, breathing creature.
重点是,一失足成千古恨 对吧 所以我认为这是一生的折磨
I mean, the point is, you’re going to be punished if you do something wrong, for the rest of your life.
所有我认为这是终生的挣扎
So I think it’s a lifelong struggle.
这是个挣扎? 不论你怎么做 这是个挣扎
Is it a lifelong struggle? Yeah. Whatever you do, I think it’s a struggle, a struggle,
你得尽力求生
a struggle to keepyour head above water and not get it chopped off
我没让你们失望吧?
I’m not disappointing you, am I, Sylvia? Tony?
汤尼,丝薇亚 噢…山姆!
Tony, Sylvia, Sam, yes, Sam! Hello, Sam!
放开我
Get off!
赫夫考,好名字
Helfgott. What a name!
对不起,丝薇雅,我好驴喔
Sorry, Sylvia. I sound like a donkey.
赫夫考,意思是神助
Helfgott. “With the help of God.” That’s what it means.
爸爸很虔诚,非常虔诚
You see, Daddy’s daddy was religious. Very religious.
为人很严厉
Ve-very strict. And a bit of a meanie.
但是他被逐出教会
But he got exterminated, didn’t he?
神也帮不了他
So God didn’t help him.
不好笑,我真是残酷
That’s not very funny. It’s very sad really.
心肠真坏
I’m callous, Daddy said. Callous.
抱歉,丝薇雅
And a bit of a meanie.
我没伤到你吧?我不该伤你
Sorry, Sylvia, I’m not damaging you.
重点是…我可能没有灵魂
I mustn’t damage Sylvia.
你怎么这么说?
The point is, the point is, perhaps I haven’t got a soul.
爹地说的…
What makes you say that?
他说人是没有灵魂的
Daddy said there’s no such thing as a soul.
太荒谬了
Oh, that’s ridiculous.
不错,我真荒谬…
Ridiculous. You’re right. I am ridiculous.
还很无情
And callous, Daddy said. Callous. Callous.
既荒谬又无情…
Ridiculous and callous.
悲剧…
Because it was a tragedy.
一出荒谬的悲剧
A tragedy. A ri-ridiculous tragedy.
我会赢的,我会赢…
I’m going to win. I’m going to win.
我会赢的
I’m going to win!
我会赢的
I’m going to win!
大卫要弹钢琴
David’s going to play the piano for us.
对吧,大卫?
Aren’t you, David?
对!
Yes.
你要弹什么
What are you going to play?
你要弹什么?
What are you going to play?
抱歉
Excuse me.
萧邦,波兰舞曲
Chopin. The Polonaise.
太离谱了
This is crazy.
钢琴!钢琴!
It’s the piano… the piano.
真是离谱!
It’s a disgrace.
这孩子弹得很好!
This kid’s good.
他很棒!
He’s great.
他是我儿子
He is my son.
我儿子
My son.
他们回来了
Here they come.
他赢了还是输了?
Did he win or lose?
玛格丽
Margaret!
他输了
He lost.
我们现在可惨了
Now we’ll cop it.
该你了
It’s your turn.
该你了,爹地
It’s your turn, Daddy.
让我看看
Let me see.
让我看看
Let me see.
让我看看…
Let, uh, let me see.
你输了
You’re losing.
你输了…
You’re losing. You’re losing.
大卫,你一定要赢
David, always win.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!