圣诞快乐
Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas!
嗨,各位
Hey, guys.
圣诞老人
圣诞快乐 – 谢谢
Merry Christmas. – Thanks.

Hey!
女士们 先生们 能听我说句话么
Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention?
今年是我们有史以来最成功的一年 感谢”一切为你洋娃娃”
This has been our best year ever thanks to Do-it-All-For-You-Dolly.
我想我们应该特别感谢 这个计划的负责人
And I think we should give a special thanks to the people
是他们让我们的销♥售♥破了纪录
responsible for our record-breaking sales,
我们的中西部市场营销负责人
our Midwest marketing and distribution team,
斯加特·卡尔文和苏珊·帕里 -吔
Scott Calvin and Susan Perry! – Yeah!
让他们来讲两句 快点
Let’s hear it for ’em! Come on!
苏珊 亲爱的 快过来 他们是不是很可爱啊
Susan, darling, come on up here. Aren’t they adorable?
讲两句
Say a few words.
非常感谢 这是团队合作的成果
Thank you very much. This was really a team effort.
我们想挨个感谢你们每一个人
I wouldjust want to thank every one of you individually…
但是我们没这个时间 不是么
But we don’t have time for that, do we?
认真地说 在B&R玩具公♥司♥
In all seriousness, here at B&R Toys,
我们不只是通过好产品赚钱
we’re not just about making a profit in quality toys.
我们更是一个大家庭 只是我们的家人今天没能和我们一起
We’re also about families. But our families aren’t here with us right now.
所以乔纳森的秘书 大胆地坐在了他腿上
Which is probably why Johnson’s secretary is sitting in his lap.
大家玩的开心 明年好运
You guys have a great party. Have a great year.
开车小心 谢谢
Drive safe. Thanks very much.
他们是不是很棒
Aren’t they wonderful?
劳拉 我希望能在 你们离家之前赶上
Laura, I was hoping to catch you before you’d left your house.
我今天回来晚了 你不知道今天交通有多堵
I ran real late today. You wouldn’t believe the traffic out here.
还你一下
Yeah, same to you!
那可不像淑女
And that’s not very ladylike!
不管怎么说 我会尽快赶到家的
Anyway, I’ll try to get to my house as soon as I can.
哦 这里又出事了
Oh. There’s the problem right there.
三辆车撞一块儿了 我真的要迟到了
Three car pileup. I’m really gonna be late.
听!听听这钟声,甜美的银铃
Hark, carol bells, sweet silver bells
一切似乎都在说,”将忧虑抛除”
All seem to sing, throw cares away
圣诞节来了,它带来美好信息
Christmas is here bringing good cheer
给青年和老者,温顺和大胆的
To young and old, meek and the bold
叮当,叮当,这是他们的歌♥
Ding dong and dong, balance in song
随着欢乐钟声,大地遍传佳音
Ring joyful ring, all caroling
人们听到大好信息
One seems to hear Words of good cheer
来自世界各方,充满了高空
From everywhere, filling the air
哦,他们多么重视,提高了嗓音
Oh, how they pound, raising the sound
从高山与幽谷,述说他们的故事
Go hand in hand, calling in the town
他们高兴地敲钟,当人们唱着
Gaily they ring while people sing
欢乐圣歌♥时,圣诞节到了
Songs ofgood cheer Christmas is here
欢乐,欢乐,圣诞快乐!
Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas
他们传唱,毫无停歇
On we will sing, dawn with a hymn
喜悦音调,传到每一家庭
Angel will come to every home
听!听听这钟声,甜美的银铃
Hark, carol bells, sweet silver bells
一切似乎都在说,”将忧虑抛除”
All seem to sing, throw cares away
听!听听这钟声,甜美的银铃
Hark, carol bells, sweet silver bells
人们听到大好信息
One seems to hear Words of good cheer
来自世界各方,充满了高空
From everywhere, filling the air
哦,他们多么重视,提高了嗓音
Oh, how they pound, raising the sound
从高山与幽谷,述说他们的故事
Go hand in hand, calling in the town
他们高兴地敲钟,当人们唱着
Gaily they ring while people sing
欢乐圣歌♥时,圣诞节到了
Songs ofgood cheer Christmas is here
欢乐,欢乐,圣诞快乐!
Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas
他们传唱,毫无停歇
On we will sing, dawn with a hymn
喜悦音调,传到每一家庭
Angel will come to every home
他们传唱,毫无停歇
On we will sing, dawn with a hymn
喜悦音调,传到每一家庭
Angel will come to every home
叮当叮
Ding dong ding

Dong
好了 咱们走
All right, let’s go.
再见 查理 – 再见 尼尔
Bye, Charlie. – Bye, Neal.
不好意思 迟到了 嗨 – 嗨
Oh! Sorry I’m late. -Hi.
嗨 – 要进来呆一会儿么
Hi. – Did you want to come in for a minute?
尼尔在车里等着呢 所以… – 他干嘛不进来
Neal’s waiting in the car, so… – Why doesn’t he come in?
因为 爸爸 他说最后你一定会说贬人的话
‘Cause, Daddy, he says you’ll just end up saying something snotty.
没必要吧 随便说我鲁莽也好 挖苦也好
Not necessarily. Could be rude or sarcastic. Whatever it takes.
看到没 我该走了
See? I gotta go.
来 平安夜 就待一分钟
Come on, come on. Christmas Eve. Just a minute.
小心这些台阶 有点滑
Watch those steps. They’re real slippery.
告诉你
Told ya.
那么… – 嗯…
So… – Well…
要去你妈那吃晚饭吗
You going to your mom’s for dinner?
事实上 我们要去尼尔家
Actually, we’re gonna be with Neal’s family.
噢 不自♥由♥的圣诞节啊
Ah! Christmas at the pound.
那里没什么礼物啊
There aren’t that many presents over there.
那是因为圣诞老人还没来呢 尼尔不相信有圣诞老人
That’s because Santa isn’t here yet. – Neal doesn’t believe in Santa.
那是尼尔的脑子有点问题
Well, Neal’s head comes to a point.
他很聪明 他是个医生 – 他不是医生 他是个神经病医师
He’s smart. He’s a doctor. – He’s not a doctor, he’s a psychiatrist.
把外套脱了 你要呆在这 不是么
Take your coat off. You’re sticking around, aren’t ya?
我马上就过去 等一会儿
I’ll be right there. Just a sec.
我就想… – 那个混♥蛋♥告诉查理说
I just want to… – Did that jerk tell Charlie
世上没有圣诞老人?
there was no Santa Claus?
什么 不是这样的 查理有一天哭着从学校回来
What? No. Oh, Charlie came home from school the other day in tears
因为有个大点的孩子告诉他 世上没有什么圣诞老人
because some big kid told him there was no such thing as Santa.
你知道尼尔的 他坐下来…
And, you know Neal. Well, he sat him down and…
他告诉他确实有圣诞老人
And told him there was a Santa Claus.
他说的是 圣诞老人更像是一种感觉
Well, all he said was that Santa was more like a feeling.
更像是人的一种精神状态 而不是真实的人
You know, more like a state of mind than a person.
确实像是尼尔干的事
Kind of like Neal.
谁给你权利 让你告诉查理世上没有圣诞老人的
And who gave you permission to tell Charlie there’s no Santa Claus?
我认为 如果要破环我们儿子的幻想 我也应该是其中的一个破坏分子
I think if we’re going to destroy our son’s illusions, I should be a part of it.
对 可你从不在家
Yeah, but you’re never around,
不是么 斯科特 – 哦 算了 又提这个
are you, Scott? – Oh, please.
听着 我们一直尝试的是
Listen, all we are trying to do is give
让查理变得更理性一点
Charlie a firm grasp on reality.
是个好主意
That’s a good idea.
你不希望我们的孩子充满幻想
You don’t want kids running around using their imaginations.
是啊 你真是
Oh, yeah. That’s from the guy responsible
“一切为你洋娃娃”的忠实粉丝啊 – 不要提到她
for the Do-It-All-For-You-Dolly. – Leave her out of this.
“你别让我打嗝 别让我改变” – 我是一个洋娃娃…
“Don’t you burp me Don’t you change me, I’m the dolly…”
为什么你们俩老是吵架
Why do you guys always have to fight?
我发誓我们俩没吵架 只是你妈妈在唱歌♥
We’re not fighting. It’s your mom singing.
听起来很像吵架 不是吗
It sounds a lot like fighting, doesn’t it?
像猫叫一样
Cats, even.
问题是 尼尔和你妈妈
The trouble is, Neal and your mom,
他们不相信有圣诞老人 因为他们太淘气了
they don’t believe in Santa because they were real naughty.
因此他们可能只会在 他们的袜子里得到一堆木炭
Which is why they’ll probably get lumps of coal in their stockings.
我不知道 相信那种事情好像太幼稚了
I don’t know. It seems kind of babyish to believe in that kind of stuff.
你在说什么 我相信有圣诞老人 我不是孩子
What are you talking about? I believe in Santa Claus. I’m not a baby.
呃… – 你该走了
Well… – Maybe it’s time you left.
我们不想让笨蛋医生等太久
We don’t want to keep Dr. Pinhead waiting.
过来
Come here.
我要呆在这么
Do I gotta stay?
听着 你和你♥爸♥爸
Listen, you and your daddy
会过个愉快的圣诞 好吗
are gonna have a great Christmas, okay?
你明天回来接我么 – 当然了
Will you pick me up tomorrow? – Of course.
早早的 – 是的
Early? – Yes.
我是说太阳一出来 你们就来了
We’re talking sunup, you’re here?
你会过得很好的 圣诞快乐 查理 我爱你
You’ll be fine. Merry Christmas, Charlie. I love you.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you, too, Mom.
乖点 好吗 – 再见 妈妈
You be a good boy, okay? – Bye, Mom.
四个小时
Four hours?
我是在做梦
I’m dreaming
一个白色的圣诞节
Of a white Christmas
你会过个完美的圣诞节
Your Christmas will be perfect…
有了您自己内置的火鸡定时器
…with its own built-in turkey timer.
在那树梢闪亮
Where those treetops glisten
现在我们回到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!