主演:罗宾威廉斯
飞 天 法 宝
“何尼克威胁将关闭大学”
我起床了
I’m up!
菲力浦? 七点了,你醒了吗?
Ah. – Phillip, it’s 7:00. Are you awake?
我早就醒来迎接崭新一天
Up and ready for a new day.
多么美好的早晨
Oh! – Oh what a beautiful morning
多么美好的一天
Oh what a beautiful day
“翻面”
我找不到袜子 在鞋子里头
I can’t find my socks. – They’re in your shoes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你,威霸
Thank you, Weber.
早安,威宝
Good Mornibg, Weber.

Hi.
你看到今天的报纸吗? 看到了
Have you seen the paper this morning? – Oh, yes, I did.
我只要发明准稳性化合物
You know, if I could solve this whole metastable compound business,
就能拯救大学
I could save the college.
这项新能源很值钱
A new energy source would be worth a fortune.
你得加把劲 贷款年底就到期
You better hurry up. The loan’s due at the end of the school year.
别担心,我就快成功了
Not to worry, Weebo. I’m very close.
我的行程表呢?
May I see my schedule, please?
下课后还有事,我很确定
Ahhhh. After school there’s something.
什么事?
I know there is. What is it?
除非你没交待我
Unless you didn’t tell me something.
到底是什么?一定还有事
What is it? There’s something. There’s something there.
到底是什么事?
What is it? Oh.
“下午六点,和莎拉雷诺成亲”
跟白色有关
It’s something to do with white.
什么事呢?这件事很重要 我应该知道
Oh, what is it? I know it’s something important. I know it!
抱歉,真是令人生气
Well, I don’t know. I’m sorry. I know it’s so frustrating, isn’t it?
“下午六点,和莎拉雷诺成亲”
我真想帮忙
I just hate that. I wish I could help you.
没办法 剪发
But I can’t. – Haircut!
Ha! Hmm!
他们不能关闭大学
They can’t just close down the school.
“梅菲大学校长莎拉雷诺”
除了长春藤联盟 你说哪所
Outside of the lvy League, name me one private college…
私立大学 没有财务危机?
or university that isn’t in financial trouble.
好吧,再说另一所
Oh, all right. Name another.
不会太夸张吗? 不会,这很优雅
You don’t think it’s too much? – No. It’s elegant.
这次你决定举♥行♥ 盛大婚礼是件好事
And it’s a wonderful idea to go with the big wedding this time.
逼得教授不得不出现
It does put the pressure on the professor to show up.
这次他敢再忘记就吹了
If he forgets this time, that’s it.
他忘记一次是应该的
Well, in his case, once is justifiable…
忘记两次是能理解的 不过第三次
and twice is understandable, but three times–
借过,谢谢
Coming through!
早安,午安,随便啦
Morning– or afternoon, whatever the case may be.
今天要讲的很多 所以别浪费时间
We have a lot to talk about today, so let’s get into it without delay.
谢谢你们给我的水果
Oh! Oh, uh, thank you, whoever gave me the plate of fruit…
和死鸡鸡
and the dead pheasant,
不过这不能加分
but it does not count as extra credit.
上次谈到牛顿的万有引力
Last time we were talking about Newton’s Law of Gravitation.
再温习一次… 重力就像光速一样是不变的
To review: We see this “G” is like the “C” in E=MC squared.
和宇宙万物一样
It’s a constant, constant universe, as much as anything is constant in the universe.
两件物体的吸引力
It’s saying that the force of attraction between two bodies…
和质量相等
is in direct proportion to the product of their masses…
并且和两者距离成平方比例
and in inverse proportion to the square of the distance between them.
姑且说这位裸男是M1 裸女是M2
An example would be– Let’s make, uh, naked man, “M-1.” Naked lady, “M-2.”
根据这项公式 他们应该互相吸引
Now, according to this formula, their attractive forces…
之间的距离是零
would want to close the distance to zero.
为什么没有呢?
Why don’t they? Hmm?
地心引力
The Earth! Ah.
因此这就是重力,而这
So, in essence that is gravity and this…
是李教授的人体素描课
is “Dr Richards Life Drawing.”
这不是我的课
It’s not my class, is it?
菲力浦,这儿
Phillip! Over here!
莎拉 对不起
Sara! Ooh! Very sorry.
自发动量
And so, momentum.
我能坐吗?
May I sit here? Thank you.
你好,莎拉,见到你真高兴
Hello, Sara. What a pleasant surprise.
玛莎怎么了? 我,玛莎
Martha what? – Martha. Me Martha.
你,玛莎,我,教授
You Martha. Me professor.
我知道
Yes, I know. – I was just gonna, you know,
我得改午餐、吃考卷 忙死了
grade my lunch, eat a few tests and hope for the best.
你怎么忍♥受得了? 就像别人一样
How do you hold it in? – Well, like everybody else, Ruthie.
把我的腿夹紧
I just cross my legs real tight.
我是说你一定很兴奋
No. I was talking about your excitement.
兴奋? 婚礼
Excitement? – The wedding.
恭喜你
Congratulations!
婚礼!我和莎拉的婚礼
The wedding! Sara and l. Oh, the wedding.
我好期待,你呢?
Oh, l’m looking forward to it. Aren’t you, honey?
今天举♥行♥ 你确定?
It’s today. – Are you sure?
今天举♥行♥婚礼 我相信你
The wedding is today. Okay? – I believe you.
六点半在海滩街的 长老会教堂
6:30 at the Presbyterian Church on Beach Street.
我去过那儿 昨晚我们彩排过
I’ve been there. – We had our rehearsal there last night.
没错 还顺利吧?
That’s right, we did! It went well?
很顺利 那就好 不过那不算
Yes, it did, but it doesn’t count. – Good.
是吗? 真正的婚礼才算 你要向我保证
No? – The wedding counts, and I want you to promise me…
你一定会赶到
on everything between us that you’ll be there, okay?
我死都不会让你失望
I’d rather die than disappoint you.
这次再结不成就没有下次
Well, this is going to be the very last time I try to marry you.
我知道
I imagine so.
我知道我很爱你
I know that I love you,
我不确定你能不能爱我
but l’m not sure that you can love me.
别傻了
That’s ridiculous.
我全心全意爱你
I love you with all my heart.
我全身的分子原子都爱你
With every cell, with every molecule, with every atom.
我爱你爱得如痴如狂
I love you on a subatomic level.
今晚六点半证明给我看
Hmm! Prove it to me tonight at 6:30.
证明什么?
Prove what, honey?
六点半 祝你好运
6:30. – Good luck.
谢谢你,贝蒂
Thank you, Betty.
我知道我不该来
I knew I shouldn’t have come, but–
可是我为他痴狂
Oh, l’m very crazy about him, you see, Miss French.
我发誓这是真的
And this is the God’s truth:
我要他心有所属
I want him to have what he wants,
就算他爱的是你
even if it means you instead of me.
不,你爱他,别放弃
No, no! You love him. Don’t give him up.
我在看电视
Hey! l’m watching something!
威霸! 给我闭嘴
Weber! – Why don’t you be quiet?
我在看电视
I’m watching TV.
下载些礼貌
Download some manners! Ohh!
他不爱我,费小姐
Oh, but he ain’t in love with me, Miss French.
还用你说
Mmm. Tell me about it.
菲力浦
Hello, Phil.
你在研究什么?
What are you working on?
不记得了?
Can’t remember?
我了解
I understand.
真可惜大学要被关闭
It’s a damn shame they’re shutting your college down.
我看过报纸
I read about it in the paper.
没有这样的财务问题
No such financial problems. Hey!
你还在研究 轻于空气的化合物?
Are you still working on that lighter-than-air compound?
是排斥性聚合物
It’s a, uh, propulsive polymer and–
恕我无礼,我得走了
I don’t mean to be rude, Wilson, but l– I have to go.
你不想见到我?
You don’t seem too happy to see me, Phil.
不想
I’m not. – Well–
我们认识这么多年 一起念书一起工作
All the years we’ve known each other, studying, working together.
到底是怎么了? 我受不了你偷用我的点子 威森
What happened between us, Phil? – Well, I just got tired of you stealing my ideas, Wilson.
你能拿来干嘛? 不是乱放
And what would you have done with them? You would have misplaced them,
忘记就是弄丢
forgotten them, lost them.
你是比我聪明
There’s no doubt you’re the brighter of the two of us.
你的确是个科学天才
You have a genius for science. I grant you that.
不过你是个生活白♥痴♥
It’s just the science of daily life that eludes you.
这种话我听过 抱歉,那化学物很危险
I’ve heard that copper psych before. Excuse me. That’s very volatile.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!