Hello.jeannine. This is Bill.

Hello.
喂 我是
Hello. This is…
喂 我是康瑞
Hello. This is Conrad calling.
杰瑞
Jarrett.

Oh.
哦 嗨
Oh. Hi!

Listen. I was…
我在想 也许你愿意
I was wondering if maybe you’d like…
什么时候和我出来玩
to go out sometime.
像约会一样?
Like on a date?
也许不用称作约会
We wouldn’t have to call it a date.
我们看看情况再说了
We could see how it goes.
这太傻了 从头再来
That was dumb. Now start over.
我是康瑞·杰瑞
This is Conrad Jarrett.
我非常愿意 什么时候?
I’d love to. When?
我没看见你
I didn’t see you.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
还行
Fine.
罗林以前有非常好的松树
Rawlins used to have great scotch pines.
今年它们看起来都像骨架
They look like skeletons this year.
嗨 你觉得怎么样?
Hi. What do you think?
非常好
It’s very nice.
怎么了?
What is wrong?
问他怎么了
Ask him what’s wrong.
也许你不用从卡洛那里听说了
Maybe you won’t have to hear it from Carol Lazenby.
听说什么?
Hear what?
我退出游泳队了
I quit the swim team.
卡洛以为我知道
Carol thought I knew.
一个多月以前的事情了
It happened over a month ago.
退出 什么时候?
Quit? When?
那你每天晚上都去哪儿了?
Where have you been every night?
没去哪儿 一般是图书馆
Nowhere. The library mostly.
我觉得这不重要
I didn’t think it mattered.
这是针对我的
That was meant for me.
这可以伤害到我 不是吗?
It’s important to hurt me. Right?
你恰恰说反了
You have that backwards.
我在朋友面前给你难堪了吗?
Do I embarrass you in front of friends?
可怜的贝丝相信了她儿子跟她说的每一个谎言
“Poor Beth believes every lie her son tells.”
我可没有说谎
I didn’t lie.
你每天六点半回家的时候都在说谎
You did when you came home at 6:30!
如果你总这么说谎 我受不了
If the lying’s starting again. I can’t stand it!
那你就去欧洲啊
Then go to Europe!
她气歪了 只是因为有人比她先知道
She only gives a fuck because someone else knew about it first!
她从来不来医院
She never came to the hospital…
因为她总是忙着去他妈的西班牙和葡萄牙
because she’s busy going to goddamn Spain and Portugal!
她从来不关心我的事情
She doesn’t care if I’m hung up by the balls out there.
他们也许会这么在医院议论
They may talk like this at the hospital…
因为我们不在医院
but we’re not at the hospital.
你从来都没来过医院
You never came to the hospital!
她得了流感 不能进去
She had the flu and couldn’t come inside.
如果是巴克 她肯定会来看的
She would’ve visited Buck in the hospital!
巴克从来没进过医院
Buck never would’ve been in the hospital!
够了
That is enough!
我再也不干了
I won’t do it again.
到底怎么了?
What in hell has happened?
最好有人上楼去
Somebody better go up there.
他骑在我们头上
He walks all over us…
你还给他道歉
then you apologize to him.
自从他从医院回来
You’ve been apologizing to him…
你就一直在给他道歉
since he returned from the hospital!
我只是想要理解他
I’m trying to goddamn understand him!
不要用他跟我说话的方式
Don’t talk to me…
跟我说话
the way he talks to you.
我们不要吵了 好吗?
Let’s not fight. Okay?
别吵 行吗?
No fighting. Okay?
求你了
Please.
我们上楼去吧
Let’s go upstairs.
我想和你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
我不想那样的
I didn’t mean any of it.
不要发火
Please don’t be mad.
我只是想理解是怎么回事
I’m trying to understand what happened.
我不知道怎么回事
I don’t know what happened.
我不想那样的
I didn’t mean it.
告诉她对不起 行吗?
Tell her I’m sorry. Will you?
你为什么不去?
Why don’t you?
上帝啊 我不能去
God. I can’t!
我不能和她说话
I can’t talk to her!
为什么不?
Why not?
这改变不了什么
It doesn’t change anything.
这改变不了她看我的方式
It doesn’t change the way she looks at me.
她觉得受伤只是因为你退出游泳队
She was hurt because you quit the team.
我不是说的刚才
I don’t mean just now.
我不是说的今天
I don’t mean just today.
给我解释一下
Explain it to me.
我不能解释 你看不到有些事情
I can’t. You don’t see things.
什么事情?
What things?
什么事情
What things?
我要你告诉我
I want you to tell me.
你看不到吗?她恨我
Can’t you see she hates me?
她不恨你
She doesn’t hate you.
你说得对 她不恨我
You’re right. She doesn’t.
让我一个人静一静
Please leave me alone.
你觉得伯格医生有帮助吗?
Do you think Dr. Berger’s helping you?
不是他的错
It’s not his fault.
我去楼下了 需要的时候随时叫我
I’ll be downstairs if you need me.
星期二真是糟透了
Tuesday everything was hunky-dory.
你是医生
You’re the doctor.
不要总是找那个借口 行吗?
Don’t take refuge in one-liners. Okay?
因为那让我很生气
Because that pisses me off.
好 好吧
Okay. Okay.
本来一切都很好
Everything was fine…
直到你和你妈大吵一架?
till you had the fight with your mother?
我不怪她
I don’t blame her.
她有她的理由 不可能
She’s got her reasons. It’s impossible…
在我挑出来那些烦心的事情说之后
after all the shit I’ve pulled.
你说了什么事情?
What shit have you pulled?
我说的是比例问题
I’m talking about proportion.
你说了什么问题?
Now. What shit?
你总能举出一个例子吧?
You can find one example.
不要说你试图自杀
Don’t say you tried suicide.
你最近干什么了?
What have you done lately?
我永远都不会被原谅的
I’ll never be forgiven for that.
永远
Never.
我自杀的时候 弄得她的毛巾上全都是血
You can’t get out the blood in her towels…
还有地毯上
and in her rug.
那些东西全得扔掉
Everything had to be pitched.
浴室的瓷砖都得重新磨过
The bathroom tile had to be regrouted.
她解雇了那个女仆
She fired the maid…
因为她不会掸尘土
because she couldn’t dust right.
如果你觉得我原谅她
If you think I’ll forgive…
她就会原谅我
she’s gonna forgive me…
什么?
What?
我想我想到是怎么回事了
I think I just figured something out.
什么?
What?
到底是谁不能原谅谁
Who it is who can’t forgive who.
一个真正的问题就有真正的解决方案
A real problem has a real solution.
我以前听过这个
I’ve heard this before.
那并不表示这就不对
Doesn’t make it any less true.
我累了
I’m so tired.
你保守着一些秘密

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!