Yeah.
对
Yeah.
你会给我打电♥话♥吗?
Will you call me?
对
Yeah.
说真的?
You mean it?
对
Yep.
你
You. Uh…
你看上去不错 康瑞
You look good. Conrad.
嗯
Yeah.
再见
Bye.
嗨
Hey!
你能振作起来吗?
Would you cheer up?
外面很冷
It’s cold.
你应该穿上衣服
You should put that on.
你要毛衣吗?
Do you want a sweater?
我需要吗?
Do I need one?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没干什么
Nothing.
想事情
Thinking.
想什么?
About what?
没什么
Not about anything.
你头发长长了
Your hair is starting to grow out.
看上去不错
It’s looking… looking better.
我在想那些鸽子
I was thinking about the pigeon…
在车♥库♥旁筑巢的
that hung around the garage.
是怎么跑到你的车顶上去的
How it used to get on top of your car.
哦 对 我记起来了
Oh. Yeah. I remember.
我记起来 我当时被吓坏了
I remember how scared I got…
它们扇动翅膀
That wsssshhhhh! Flap. Flap. Flap…
每次我把车打着的时候
Every time I started the car.
那是我们最接近有宠物的时候
That was the closest we came to having a pet.
巴克跟你谈过想要一条狗
Buck tried to talk you into getting a dog.
他说 如果只有一个橄榄球那么大怎么样?
He said. “If it’s the size of a football?”
你知道 隔壁的宠物
You know. That animal next door…
是那个配勃 还是配平
that Pepper or Pippin…
他一点也不友好
He’s not friendly…
不管怎么样 米格利说
whatever Mr. McGreary says.
他要那条猎犬
He wanted the retriever.
每次那条狗来这里 我都想赶他出去
Each time that dog comes here. I try to get him out.
啊
Arf!
啊 啊
Arf! Arf!
如果你呆在这里 把衣服穿上
Put that on if you’re staying out here.
我能帮忙吗?
Can I help?
这个?
With this?
不
No.
我行的
I will.
你可以去你的房♥间
You can go to your room..
打扫一下壁橱
And clean the closet.
妈妈
Mom.
行吗?
Okay?
真的很脏乱
Because it’s really a mess.
喂
Hello.
嗨
Oh. Hi.
我没有去
I didn’t get there.
怎么样?
How did it go?
哦 我没做什么
No. I’m not doing anything.
只是准备晚饭
Just getting dinner ready.
哦
Uh-huh.
真的吗?
Did she really?
美莉安雷蒙就开始尖叫了 是吗?
Mary Ann Ramon started just to scream. Right?
我们喝醉了 我们都说不出话
We got so drunk. We couldn’t talk.
那是学期的最后一天
It was the last day of school.
我们走出大楼
We walked out of the building.
哦 巴基
Oh, Bucky.
哦 得了
No. Stop!
你期望她什么?
What do you expect from her?
我们就是不能沟通
We just don’t connect.
为什么不?
Why not?
就是不行
We just don’t.
你想什么呢?
What are you thinking?
我经常打手♥枪♥
That I jack off a lot.
还有什么?
So what else is new?
那有帮助吗?
Does it help?
有一点
For a minute.
现在呢?
What now?
约翰男孩
John-Boy.
谁?
Who?
Walton乐队的约翰男孩
John-Boy on The Waltons.
对 他怎么了?
Yeah. What about him?
巴克死后 爸爸来我的房♥间
After Buck died. Dad came to my room.
他不知道怎么说
He didn’t know what to say.
他搂住我
He put his arm around me.
我们坐在那里
We just sat there.
我记得看着他的鞋子 想…
I remember watching his shoe. And thinking…
他的鞋子边上都卷起来了
His shoe was turned over on its side.
我在想 鞋子太紧了 会崩开的
I was thinking. He’s so uptight! It’s gonna crack off.
他知道我应该感觉到什么
I knew I should’ve felt something.
我不知道该感觉什么
I didn’t know what to feel.
电视上 他们总是说 哦 不
On TV. They say stuff like. “Oh. No!”
但是我不那么说
But I didn’t say that…
因为我不感到悲哀
because I didn’t feel sad…
就像
so much as…
就像什么?
So much as what?
我一直在想约翰男孩好像说过什么
I kept thinkingjohn-Boy would’ve said something…
关于他的感觉
about how he felt.
他会说什么
What would he say?
我不知道
I don’t know.
说啊
Come on.
说吧
Come on.
说什么?
Come on what?
不要说一半
Don’t hold back.
至少她算是个亮点
Well. At least she’s an improvement.
这就是你得到的?
That’s what you get…
你的合伙人做人事管理
when your partner does the hiring.
这是我的错
That’s my fault.
我不能告诉任何人说
I can’t tell anybody…
他们注定无法成功
that they’re not making it.
等等
Wait a minute.
这不是个问题
That’s not the problem.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
什么?
What?
我这些天都无法和你沟通
I’ve been losing you these days.
哦 对不起
Oh. I’m sorry.
没事 没事
That’s okay. That’s okay.
你心不在焉?
You off the track?
嗯?
Huh?
我认识你二十年了
Come on. I’ve known you for 20 years.
有问题吗?
Is something wrong?
康尼怎么了
How’s Connie?
他很好
Connie’s all right.
他没事
He is. He’s okay.
这不关我的事
It’s none of my business…
但是你担心的太多了
but you worry too much.
你对他担心的太多了
You’ve been on the rack about him long enough.
我不是在承担他的压力
I’m not on the rack about him.
一年之内 他就会离开
In a year. He’ll be gone.
去密歇根 或者他想去的什么地方
Off to Michigan or wherever he wants to go.
也许他会去欧洲
Maybe he’ll tour Europe.
谁知道
Who knows?
我不能和老是说「谁知道」的人谈话
I can’t argue with “Who knows.”
我是在根据我的经验劝你