What do you think?
你来的时候总像是刚刚从人贩子那里逃出来的
You look like something out of The Body Snatchers.
我不觉得你需要镇定剂
It’s not my impression that you need a tranquilizer.
这是什么?
What is this?
闹钟
A clock.
你可以看得到时间 但是我不行
You can tell the time. But I can’t.
这样 你就知道什么时候时间结束?
So you know when the hour’s up?
对
Right.
五十 五十五分钟?
50. 55 minutes?
也许我不想再游泳了
Maybe I don’t want to swim anymore.
我总是不能更快
My timing is for shit.
游五十米的时候 总有两个家伙比我快
Two guys better than me swim the 50.
他们都是些无趣的家伙
They’re a bunch of boring jocks.
还有他 受不了他了
And him… I can’t stand him.
想过要退出吗?
Thought about quitting?
你要我退出?
You telling me to?
不
Nope.
这看上去太难堪了
It wouldn’t look good.
那感觉怎么样呢?
How does it feel?
感觉怎么样?
How does it feel?
对 感觉怎么样?
Yes. How does it feel?
我去年做了一样的事情
It’s the same damn thing I did last year.
你是不是一样的人呢?
Are you the same person now?
这就是为什么你需要镇定剂?
That’s why you need a tranquilizer?
你是医生
You’re a doctor.
我应该会感觉更好的 不是吗?
I’m supposed to feel better. Right?
不一定
Not necessarily.
和你的朋友相处得更好了吗?
Is it getting any easier with your friends?
不 还是不行
No. It’s still hard.
有能让你放松的地方吗?
Is anyplace easy?
医院
The hospital was.
是吗?为什么?
It was? Why?
因为那里没有人隐藏什么
Because nobody hid anything there.
那里有你能与之谈话的人吗?
Was there anyone there you could talk to?
是啊
Uh-huh.
我是说 除了克劳福医生之外
I mean, beside Dr. Crawford?
对
Uh-huh.
哇
Whoa!
嗨
Hi.
凯伦
Karen!
你怎么样?
How are you?
好啊
Good.
请坐
Sit down. Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇
Wow.
你什么时候回来的?
When did you get back?
八月底
The end of August.
不错
Good.
见到你真高兴
It’s great to see you.
哦 我也是
Oh. You. Too.
我在学校还有个会
Listen. I’ve got a meeting over at the school.
戏剧俱乐部的会
Drama Club meeting.
我们在排《一千个小丑》
We’re doing A Thousand Clowns.
你知道那个吗?
You know it?
不管怎么样 我们排练都烦死了
Anyway. We’re going crazy getting it together.
不要让我耽误你时间
Don’t let me hang you up.
哦 不 我想见你
No. I wanted to see you.
我不知道要期待什么
I didn’t know what to expect.
你在电♥话♥上听起来真有趣
You sounded funny on the phone.
只是灰色的一天罢了
It was just a gray day.
很不错的 我在游泳队
Everything’s great. I’m on the swim team.
哦 你游泳吗?
Oh. You’re swimming?
太好了 康瑞
Terrific. Conrad.
那真不错
That’s really wonderful.
我可能一年都出不了场
I could be benched all year.
你会好起来的
You’ll do great.
我打赌 以后你的队友都会为你而骄傲的
I’ll bet your folks are real proud of you.
嗯
Yeah.
我能给你点什么吗?
What can I get you?
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
苏打水就行了
Just a coke.
两杯苏打水
Two cokes. Please.
我们冒犯他了吗?
Did we offend him?
我说错话了?
Something I said?
今天过的真不顺
A low self-image day.
那么
So. Uh…
– 你 – 什么
– Are you… – What did…
我简直不能相信 你看上去太漂亮了
I can’t believe how beautiful you look.
你真漂亮
You really look beautiful.
你也是
So do you.
你想念吗?
Do you miss it?
想念什么?
Miss what?
医院啊
The hospital.
不
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不想念?
You don’t miss it?
不
No.
你不想念李奥的那些低俗笑话?
You don’t miss Leo’s corny jokes?
你在看医生吗?
Are you seeing a doctor?
是啊 你呢?
Yeah. I’m seeing one. Are you?
哦 克劳福医生给了我一个心理医生的地址
Uh. Dr. Crawford gave me a name.
我去了一会儿
I went for a while.
不行
It didn’t work.
他总是跟我说我知道的那些事情
He told me the things I already knew.
最后我知道
Finally. I decided…
能帮的了我的只有我自己
the only one who can help me is myself.
至少 我爸爸是这么跟我说的
At least. That’s what my dad says.
如果你有什么事情想去做
If it’s something you want to do.
那就是你应该作的
That’s what you should be doing.
我不知道我会坚持多长时间
I don’t know how long I’ll keep it up.
你头发长长了
Your hair grew in.
哦 是不是看起来很傻
Oh. That was such a dumb thing to do.
– 是吗? – 我喜欢
– I like it. – You do?
对
Yeah.
我不知道 我只是…
I don’t know. I just…
我有时候会想念
I miss it sometimes.
医院
The hospital.
说真的
I really do.
有些事情会变化的 你知道?
Things have to change. You know?
但我们曾在那里欢笑过
But that’s where we laughed.
但那是个医院
But that was a hospital.
这是真实的世界
This is the real world.
我想你是对的
I guess you’re right.
我得走了
I really have to go.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我要去学校开个会
I have a meeting at the school.
我们在排练《一千个小丑》
We’re doing A Thousand Clowns.
你跟我说了
You told me.
是吗?
Did I?
对
Yeah.
我得赶快了
I better hurry.
不能迟到
Don’t want to be late.
谢谢你见我
Thanks for seeing me.
康瑞?
Conrad?
过个好的圣诞节吧
Let’s have a great Christmas.
好吗?
Okay?
让我们有个
Let’s have…
美好的新年
a great year.
让我们拥有最好的一年
Let’s have the best year of our lives.
这也许能成为最好的一年
This could be the best year ever.
对