What needed changing?
我要自我控制的更好
I’d like to be more in control.
为什么?
Why?
那样人们就不用担心我
So people can quit worrying about me.
我来告诉你一点吧
Well. I’ll tell you something.
我也说直话 行吗?
I’ll be straight with you. Okay?
我并不擅长自♥制♥力这一类
I’m not big on control.
但是这是你的钱
But it’s your money.
那就说吧
So to speak.
说吧
So to speak.

Okay.
星期二怎么样?
How’s Tuesdays…
还有星期五
and Fridays. Same time?
一个星期两次?
Twice a week?
自♥制♥力是很难提高的
Well. Control’s a tough nut.
我每天晚上都有游泳训练
I’ve got swim practice every night.
哦 这是个问题
Well. That’s a problem.
怎么解决这个问题呢?
How do we solve that?
我每个星期都要缺两次训练
Guess I’ll skip practice twice a week.
这取决于你
Well. It’s up to you.
我不喜欢呆在这里
I don’t like being here.
我一点也不喜欢
I don’t like it at all.

Mm-hmm.
我去看了摩尔·史温 他姐姐死了
I saw Mort Swain. His sister died.
从爱达荷州来的吗?
The one from Idaho?
就是有餐馆的那一个
The one with the restaurant.
她是在爱达荷州死的吗?
She died in Idaho?
我想是
I guess so.
为什么?
Why?
她说过 她一直在旅游
You said she was always traveling.
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许是在爱达荷
Maybe in Idaho.
也许是堪萨斯城
Maybe Kansas City.
我去见伯格医生
I went to see Dr. Berger.
伯格?
Berger?

Yeah.
你什么都没说呢 好啊
You didn’t say anything. Good!
我今天去了
I went today.
我不知道你定了这个时间
I didn’t know you made an appointment.
怎么样?
How was it?
要花很多钱
It’s a lot of money.
没关系的
It’s okay.
一个小时五十元 一个星期两次
It’s $50 an hour. Twice a week.
没关系 这是必需的
It’s okay. It is necessary.
你们谈了什么?
What did you talk about?
没谈什么
Not much.
你的时间安排呢?
What about your schedule?
和游泳训练冲突
Well. It’ll cut into swim practice.
他办公室在哪儿?
Where’s his office?
高地公园
Highland Park.
保持方向
Head straight!
我不想跟你说两遍
I don’t want to tell you again.
这就是我看到的
This is what I see.
我看到你打哈欠 你还迟到
I see you yawning and you coming late.
我觉得你没有享受乐趣
I don’t see you having fun.
你睡觉够吗?
Are you getting enough sleep?
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得有乐趣吗?
Are you having fun?
乐趣?
Fun?
如果你觉得无趣 那就不值得
There’s no point if you’re not having fun.
嗯 我想是
Yeah. I guess so.
你想是
You guess so.
你是在治病吗?
Are you on medication?
在吃镇定剂吗?
Tranquilizers?
那些东西?
Anything?
不 没有 先生
No. No. Sir.
我问过你没有 他们有没有给你用电击?
Did I ask you if they gave you shock?

Yeah.
什么对?
Yeah what?
你问过我
Yeah. You asked me.
他们有用过
Yeah. They did.
不要看我们 莱生
Don’t look at us. Lazenby.
进水里去
Get in the water!
我不是医生 杰瑞
I’m no doctor.jarrett.
我才不会让他们把电流打到我脑袋上
I wouldn’t let them put electricity in my head.
他让我发疯
He drives me nuts!
人人都让你发疯
Everybody drives you nuts.
唐诺的人看上去不错
Danoff and Edge looked good.
他们好像很不错
They looked very good.
他给你穿小鞋吗?
Is he giving you a hard time?
你们需要单簧管吗?
Want a clarinet?
Van buren需要单簧管
Van Buren wants a clarinet.
谁在卖♥♥?
Who’s selling it?
我兄弟 他要买♥♥辆摩托车
My brother. He needs a motorcycle.
你在唱诗班站在我后面
You stand behind me in the choir.
哦 是吗?那是你吗?
Oh. I do? Is that you?
你很有活力
You have a lot of energy.
是吗?
I do?
我是说 那很不错
I mean. That’s good.
我叫普瑞儿
My name’s Jeannine Pratt.
你好
Nice. Hi.
你叫康瑞·杰瑞
You’re Conrad Jarrett.

Right.
嗯 再见
Yeah. Um. Bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
你很有活力
“You’ve got a lot of energy.”
给糖吃
Trick or treat!
哦 你们是我见过的最可怕的鬼
You’re the scariest ghost I’ve ever seen!
你们看上去真不错
You look wonderful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是给你们的
There you go.
小心了
Be careful.
谢谢你 再见
Thank you. Good-bye.
凯文家的 小茱依第一次来
The Cabots. Julie’s first time.
她真可爱
She’s so cute!
哈哈
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
知道我在想什么吗?
Know what I’ve been thinking?
在伦敦的圣诞节
That Christmas in London…
就像是狄更斯小说中的情节
would be like something out of Dickens.
我们以前从来没有这么过圣诞节
We’ve never done that before.
也许 我们现在就应该开始计划
Maybe we shouldn’t plan to go away right now.
我们以前谈过的
We talked about it.
我们做了决定的
We decided on that.
嗯 我知道
Yeah. I know that.
时机不是太好
But the timing doesn’t seem right.
我们以前圣诞节总是出去过的
We’ve always gone away at Christmas.
对他也应该很好
It’d be good for him. Too.
让我们回归正常生活吧
Let’s get back to normal.
他刚刚开始和那个医生接触
He’s just started with this doctor.
那就停三个星期啊
He’ll miss three weeks.
为什么要打断呢?
Why interrupt it?
因为我想出门去
Because I want to get away.
我觉得我们都应该 这很重要
I think we should. It’s important.
在他做完这一疗程之前不行
Not if he doesn’t go through with this now.
他也许会改变主意
He might change his mind.
如果他改变主意
If he changes his mind…
那对他来说就不是一件好事情
it wasn’t right for him.
他想去吗?
Does he want to go?
他根本不知道他想要什么
He doesn’t know what he wants.

Ahh!
不要那样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!