He was a jerk.
他太被道德束缚了
He was hung up on morals.
那一点也说不通
It was senseless.
那太简单了 乔尔
That’s too easy. Joel.
保罗?
Paul?
我觉得这本书很难读懂
I found the book hard to follow.
来吧
Come on!

Hello.
伯格医生吗?
Dr. Berger?

Yes?
嗨 我是康瑞·杰瑞
Hi. This is Conrad Jarrett.
谁?
Who?
康瑞·杰瑞
Conrad Jarrett.
希尔珍珠医院的克劳福医生给了我你的电♥话♥号♥码
Dr. Crawford at Hillsboro Hospital gave me your number.
我现在在看一个病人
I’m with a patient now.
你能两点一刻再给我打过来吗?
Can you call back at 2:15?
那个时候我可能没时间
I don’t think I’ll be free.
把你的电♥话♥给我
Give me your number.
我今天晚上给你打
I’ll call you tonight.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
我会打回给你的 谢谢
I’ll call you back. Thanks.
开始
Go!
快点 你们
Come on. Move it. You guys!
继续
Keep it going!
拨动水
Keep plugging!
用你的腿
Use those legs!
莱生 坚持住
Lazenby, get with it!
杰瑞 头低下去
Jarrett, head down!
坚持
Work it!
快点 用力
Come on. Now! Push off!
头低下去 杰瑞
Get your head down. Jarrett!
坚持
Come on! Keep it going!
划水
Dig in there! Come on!
划水 杰瑞
Push off. Jarrett!
划水
Push off!
他是本来就想输的吗?
Is he actually inclined to lose?
嗯 地域原因
Well. Regionally.
那可太糟了
It’s too bad.
我是说
I mean…
真是个悲剧
it’s tragic. Really.
看看现在的他
Look at him now.
什么都失去了
He’s lost everything.
鱼太干了吗?
Fish too dry?
不是太干
It’s not too dry.
C&S来了个新的机械工
C&S has a new mechanic.
小哈瑞怎么了?
What happened to Harry?
我想他是搬到斯科基去了
I think he moved to Skokie.
新的机械工笨手笨脚的
This new mechanic is so awkward.
你的衬衫是不是扯破了?
Is that shirt ripped?
把它放在走廊的桌子上
Leave it on the table in the hallway.
医院的那个女孩不是从斯科基来的吗?
Wasn’t that girl in the hospital from Skokie?
她叫什么?
What was her name?
凯伦
Karen.
你要在俱乐部打循环赛吗?
Will you play round robin at the club?
我已经一年没有玩了
I haven’t played in a year.
现在不是个开始的好时候吗?
Well. Isn’t it time to start?
我们星期六去克拉克·穆雷的生日聚会
We’re going to Clark Murray’s birthday party Saturday.
我给他买♥♥了那本关于红酒的书
I bought him that book on wine.
真希望不是去穆雷家
Not the Murrays.
切断绳子 巴基
Cut the rope. Now. Bucky!
我们要掉下去了
We’re going in!
把你的手给我
Give me your hand!
巴基
BuCky!
巴基
Bucky.
巴基
Bucky.
嗨 你怎么样?
Hi. How are you?
哦 我还不错
Oh. I’m fine.
不能再好了 非常好 对
Couldn’t be better. Terrific. Yeah.
进来 他们总是那样
Come in. They all do that.
杰瑞
Jarrett.
进来
Come in.
坐下
Sit down.
我得
I just have to…
调一下
wire some…
音量
volume.
对不起 坐下
Sorry. Sit down.
这个地方很难找吗?
You have trouble finding the place?
没有啊
Not yet.
你出院多久了?
How long since you’ve been out of the hospital?
一个半月了
A month and a half.
还感到沮丧吗?
Feeling depressed?

No.
在台上?
On stage?
你说什么?
Pardon me?
别人会紧张
People nervous…
会对待你像一个危险分子吗?
treating you like you’re a dangerous character?
嗯 有一点
Yeah. I guess a little.
你是不是呢?
Are you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你在医院呆了多久?
How long were you in the hospital?
四个月
Four months.
你都干什么呢?
What did you do?
我尽量让自己空虚下来
I tried to off myself.
这上面没说你的疗法是什么
It doesn’t say what your method was.
双刃深蓝法
Double-edged Super Blue.

Oh.
大家都很高兴看到你回家吗?
Is everybody glad to see you home?

Yeah.
朋友呢?
Friends?
也是
Yeah.
你回到学校
You’re back in school.
那里都还好吗?老师呢?
Everything okay there? Teachers?
都还好
Yeah.
没问题?
No problems?

Uh-uh.
那你来这里干什么呢?
So why are you here?

Uh…
我想要更好的自我控制
I’d like to be more in control.
为什么?
Why?
那样别人就不会再担心我
So people can quit worrying about me.
谁担心你呢?
Who’s worried about you?
主要是我爸
My father. Mostly.
这是他的主意
This is his idea.
你妈妈呢?
And your mother?
她也担心吗?
Isn’t she worried. Too?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我就说直话吧
Look. I’ll be straight with you.
我已经不喜欢这个了
I don’t like this already.
只要你说的是直话
As long as you’re straight.
你和克劳福谈过吗?
Have you talked to Crawford?
嗯 他给我打电♥话♥了
Yes. He called me.
他要我找到你
He told me to look for you.
他说你有个哥哥死掉了
He said you had a brother who died.
沉船事故 是吗?
Boating accident. Wasn’t it?
愿意跟我谈谈吗?
Want to tell me about it?
你和克劳福谈过这个 是吗?
You talked this over with Crawford. Right?

Right.
那次谈的怎么样?
How did that go?
没有任何改变
It didn’t change anything.
有什么需要改变的吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!