It’s early. You tired?
这个星期过得很累
It was a rough week.
你祖母没对你太苛刻吧?
Your grandmother wasn’t too tough on you?
没有 她很不错
No. She was fine.
很高兴你们回来
I’m glad you’re back.
晚安
Good night.
凯?
Calvin?
你哭什么?
Why are you crying?
我能
Can I. Uh…
我要去给你拿点东西吗?
Can I get you something?
我不
I don’t…
你说什么?
What did you say?
凯 你说什么?
Calvin. What did you say?
告诉我
Tell me.
你真漂亮
You are beautiful.
你也是如此的不可预测
And you are unpredictable.
但是你总是那么警惕
But you’re so cautious.
你很坚决 贝丝
You’re determined. Beth…
但是你知道吗?
but you know something?
你并不坚强
You’re not strong.
我不知道你是不是真的在给予
I don’t know if you’re really giving.
告诉我
Tell me something.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
你真的爱我吗?
Do you really love me?
我对你的感情一直没变
I feel the way I’ve always felt about you.
我们一直都很不错的
We would’ve been all right…
如果没有那些事故的话
if there hadn’t been any mess.
但是你无法处理事故
But you can’t handle mess.
你要所有的东西都整洁有序
You need everything neat and easy.
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许你不爱任何人
Maybe you can’t love anybody.
你想巴克太多了
It was so much Buck.
就像你把你所有的爱都和他一起埋葬了
It’s as if you buried all your love with him.
我没法理解
I don’t understand that.
也许连巴克都不是
Maybe it wasn’t even Buck.
也许你只爱自己
Maybe it was just you.
也许 你埋葬的是你最好的部分
Maybe, finally, it was the best of you that you buried.
不管怎么样
But whatever it was…
我甚至不认识你是谁
I don’t know who you are.
我不知道我们之间感情是怎样的
I don’t know what we’ve been playing at.
所以我在哭
So I was crying.
因为我不知道我是否还爱你
Because I don’t know if I love you anymore.
我也不知道失去了爱 我还能做什么
And I don’t know what I’ll do without that.
爸爸?
Dad?
没有了树叶 庭院看起来好小
The yard looks smaller without leaves.
爸爸 怎么了?
Dad. What happened?
你妈妈要离开一段时间
Your mother’s going away for a while.
去哪儿?
Where?
为什么?
Why?
回休斯顿去
Back to Houston.
我不知道
I don’t know.
为什么?
Why? What…
我知道为什么
I know why.
是因为我 不是吗?
It’s me. Isn’t it?

No.
是我的错
It’s my fault.
不要那样对你自己
Don’t do that to yourself!
不是任何人的错
It’s nobody’s fault!
事情总要发生的 不是所有的事情都有答案
Things happen. People don’t always have answers.
我不知道为什么我要对你吼叫
I don’t know why I’m yelling at you.
你应该更经常的这样
You should do that more often.
有时候就应该责备我
Haul my ass a little.
多说我两句
Get after me.
就像你以前对他一样
Like you did for him.
他需要这样
He needed it.
你不需要
You didn’t.
你总是对你自己太苛刻
You were always so hard on yourself.
我无法对你那样
I never had the heart.
哦 爸爸 不要这样
Oh. Dad. Don’t.
这是真的
Well. It’s the truth.
我从来不担心你
I never worried about you.
我只是没在听
I just wasn’t listening.
我没有显示出足够的信♥号♥♥罢了
I wasn’t sending many signals then.
所以你才没有
You couldn’t do anything.
我本来应该处理的很好的
I should’ve got a handle on it somehow.
我本来总以为你能处理好所有的事情
I used to figure you had a handle for everything.
你知道所有的事情
You knew it all.
你总是让我们觉得 你会让所有的事情井井有条
You always made us feel everything would be all right.
我最近想的很多
I’ve thought about that a lot lately.
我确实很崇拜你
I really admire you for it.
不要过分崇拜某个人
Don’t admire people too much.
他们有时候会让你失望
They’ll disappoint you sometimes.
我没有失望
I’m not disappointed.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you. Too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!