You’re taking her on. Too?

No!
不?
No?
不 我只是
No. I just…
什么?
What?
不是
That isn’t it.
我感到糟透了
I feel really bad about this.
让我感觉好差
Just let me feel bad about this!

Okay.
听着 我也感到悲哀
Listen. I feel bad about it. Too.
为什么这些事情会发生?
Why do things happen to people?
这一点也不公平
It isn’t fair.
你说的对 一点也不公平
You’re right. It isn’t fair.
你做错一件事情
You just do one wrong thing…
然后
and…

Um-hmm.
你做错了什么事情?
And what was the one wrong thing you did?
你知道的
You know.
你知道
You know.
我坚持住了
I hung on.
我呆在船上
I stayed with the boat.
正是
Exactly.
现在你能忍♥受了吧?
Now. You can live with that. Can’t you?
我吓坏了
I’m scared!
我吓坏了
I’m scared.
有些感觉是疯狂的
Feelings are scary.
有时候也是痛苦的
And sometimes they’re painful.
如果你感觉不到痛苦
If you can’t feel pain…
你就什么也感觉不到
you won’t feel anything else.
你知道我在说什么吗?
You know what I’m saying?

I think so.
你在这里 你活下来了
You’re here. You’re alive.
不要告诉我你感觉不到这个
Don’t say you don’t feel that.
感觉不好
It doesn’t feel good.
但是这是好的
It is good.
相信我
Believe me.
你怎么知道呢?
How do you know?
因为我是你的朋友
Because I’m your friend.
我不知道如果我没来这里
I don’t know what I would’ve done…
我会做出什么事出来
If you hadn’t been here.
你真的是我的朋友吗?
You’re really my friend?
绝对是 相信我
I am. Count on it.

Hi.
我本来应该打电♥话♥
I would’ve called…
我不想把别人吵醒
but I didn’t want to wake anyone.
关于那天晚上
About the other night…
我喜欢和你在一起
I liked being with you.
我不喜欢我自己
I didn’t like myself.
康瑞 我那天很傻
Conrad. I was stupid.
我笑出来 这太傻了
That was dumb of me to laugh.
是我的错
It was my fault.
我当时很尴尬
I was embarrassed.
真的吗?
Reafly?
你很尴尬?
You were embarrassed?
当那些男孩进来的时候
When those boys came in…
我觉得很糟糕
it was awful and awkward.
当我觉得尴尬的时候 我就会笑
When I’m embarrassed. I laugh.
他们只是在到处找乐子
They were just having a good time.
我让他们打扰了我们
I let them interfere with what was happening.
那太傻了
It was dumb.
我最近总是做傻事
I’ve done lots of dumb things lately.
我不知道你是不是会坦诚面对我
I just didn’t know if you were being straight with me.
是吗?
Yeah?
不管怎样 我想再来一次
Anyway. I’d like to try it again.
上次都很不错的
It worked okay…
除了保龄球
except for the bowling.

Yes.
对?
Yes?

Yes.
你去上学吗?
Are you going to school?
星期天不上学
No. Not on Sunday.
你吃饭了吗?
Have you eaten?
不 还没有
No. I haven’t.
你要吃点早饭吗?
Do you want some breakfast?

Okay.
妈妈
Mom!
好啊 这个怎么样?
All right. How about that?
哦 不错 不错
Boy, Oh. Boy.
我喜欢这个
I do love that.
这些洞都爱上你了
These holes sure do love you.
我们应该更经常一起打高尔夫球
We should spend more time playing golf together.
也许我们下次度假 就打高尔夫球了
Maybe our next vacation… strictly golf.
我们可以去派恩赫斯特 在Myrtle海滩
Pinehurst. Myrtle Beach.
派恩赫斯特会很不错
Pinehurst would be nice.
我想康尼也会喜欢的
I think Connie would like Pinehurst.
你是有预谋的还是顺口说出来了?
Is that deliberate or just a reflex?
我觉得你刚才说话应该是包括他了
I assumed you meant him. Too.
我很惊讶你还没给他打过电♥话♥
I’m surprised you haven’t called him.
我今天晚上打
I’ll call him tonight.
我们能喝点东西吗?
Can we have a little drink?
饮料 可以 喝一点?就不行了
Drink. Yes. Little. No.
让我们把这个说完
Let’s finish this.
什么?
What?
你刚才说到的
What you started.
我?
Me? There’s no point.
他控制了你
He controls you.
他不是问题所在
He isn’t the problem.
他是吗?
Isn’t he?
不 让我们谈谈困扰你的事情
No. Let’s talk about what’s bothering you.
不 谈谈困扰你的事情
No. Let’s discuss what’s bothering you.
我怎么会让你对我意见这么大的?
How did I make you so angry with me?
你总是责怪我
You blame me for everything.
你看不到你自己吗?
Can’t you see beyond yourself?
我就是看不到
No. I can’t!
你也是 别的人也是
Neither can you or anybody else!
我只是实话实说
I’m just honest.
收起你的实话实说吧
Stop being honest…
宽容一点行不行?
and start being generous!
想想他
Think about him!
他希望我什么?
What does he expect from me?
他希望通过考试的时候 我能拥抱他?
He wants a hug when he passes exams?
当有些人说 我做了些好事情 爱我吧
I can’t respond when someone says…
那时 我总是无法作出那种响应
“I did something great. Love me.”
他只想知道你不恨他
He wants to know you don’t hate him.
母亲才不会恨儿子
Mothers don’t hate their sons.
这是他告诉你的吗?
Is that what he told you?
他不管说什么 你都全盘接受
You accept what he says with no questions.
我只是想保持这个家庭
I’m trying to keep this family…
大家都想从我这里得到什么?
What does everyone want from me?
我们只是想让你快乐
Listen. We all just want you to be happy.
快乐?
Happy?

Yes.
你告诉我快乐的定义吧
You tell me the definition of happy.
第一 保证你的孩子都安全
First. Be sure your kids are safe…
没有人会被车撞到
that nobody’s been hit by a car…
或者淹死在你的游泳池里
or drowned in your swimming pool!
然后 再来跟我谈快乐
Then tell me how to be happy!
我要睡觉了
I’m turning in.
晚餐很不错
Dinner was good.
真的很不错
Really good.
还早呢 你累了吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!