Hello. Is Karen there?

She…
比尔
Bill.

Hello.
凯伦在吗?
Is Karen there?
我是康瑞·杰瑞
This is Conrad Jarrett.
我是她的朋友
I’m a friend of hers.
凯伦死了
Karen’s dead.
什么?什么?
What? What?
她自杀了
She killed herself.
让我们拥有最好的圣诞节吧
Let’s have the best Christmas ever.
我们能行的 你知道
We can. You know.
我们能拥有最好的一年
We could have the best year…
在一生中
of our whole lives.
把帆放下来
Get the sail down!
把帆保持在右舷
Keep it starboard!
把帆放下来
Get the sail down!
右舷
Starboard!
继续
Keep trying!
我不行 由他去吧
I can’t! Let it out!
由他去吧
Let it out!
保持在右舷
Just keep it starboard!
我做不到
I can’t!

Ahh!
巴基
Bucky!
把你的手给我
Give me your hand!
我们弄糟了 兄弟
We screwed up. Buddy!
爸爸会大发雷霆的
Dad’s gonna haul ass over this!
这一点都不好笑
It ain’t so goddamned funny!
不要放弃
Don’t let go!
我不会的 巴克
I won’t. Buck!
会没事的
Everything will be okay!
坚持 兄弟
Hang on. Brother!
不要放弃
Don’t let go!
和我在一起
Stay with me!
和我在一起
Stay with me!
和我在一起
Stay with me!
哦 上帝啊
Oh. God!
巴基
Bucky!
巴克
Buck!
巴克
Buck!

Hello.
我是康瑞
This is Conrad.
怎么了?
What’s going on?
我要见你
I need to see you.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好吧
All right.
去我的办公室
Get to the office.
我在那里见你
I’ll meet you there.

Okay.
好 你已经来了
Good. You’re here.
有些事情
Something happened.
等一会
Just a minute.
进去再说
Wait till we get inside.
进来
There.
妈的
Shit.
你也许会觉得是紧急事情
You’d think they’d assume there’d be emergencies.
不要脱掉 坐下
Don’t take it off. just sit down.
有事情发生了
Something happened.
什么?
What?

It’s…
是什么?
It’s what?
哦 上帝
Oh. God!
我需要一些东西
I need something.
什么?
What?
它一直过来
It keeps coming.
我停不住
I can’t stop it!
不要继续试
Don’t try.
我得把自己解脱出来
Got to get off the hook.
为什么?
For what?
我对他做的事情
What I did to him!
什么?
What?
一定是某个人犯的错误
It must be somebody’s fault…
不然说不通
or there’s no point!
什么?已经发生了
What point? It happened!
哦 不 我不想那样的
Oh. No. I don’t mean that.
只是
It’s just that…
巴基 我不想那样的
Bucky. I didn’t mean it.
巴基 我不想那样的
Bucky, I didn’t mean it.
巴基
BuCky!
不是你的错
It wasn’t your fault.
你说了 把帆放下来
You said. “Get the sail down!”
我做不到 被挤在一起了
I couldn’t! It jammed!
缆绳挤在一起了
And then the halyard jammed!
他妈的缆绳打结了
Because the goddamned halyard jammed!
然后就坐在那里什么也没作
Then you’re sittin’ here screwing around!
结果就太迟了
Until it’s too late!
应该是我负责那个的
And I’m supposed to take care of it!
这不公平
That wasn’t fair.
不 后来你说:坚持
No! And then you say. “Hang on!”
坚持
Hang on!”
你却放弃了
Then you let go!
你为什么要放弃
Why’d you let go?
我疲劳了
I got tired!
哦 是吗?操 你这怪人
Yeah? Well. Screw you. You jerk!
对他发火让我难受
It hurts to be mad at him.

Yeah.
他只是不太小心
He just wasn’t careful.
他没见到坏事情也许会发生
He didn’t see how a bad thing might happen.
就算够小心也可能有坏事发生
Bad things happen even when people are careful.
当有坏事的苗头的时候
We should’ve come in…
我们就应该及早介入
when it started to look bad.
你犯了个错误
So you made a mistake.
为什么你要放弃?
Why did he let go?
为什么?
Why?
也许是你强壮一些
Maybe you were stronger.
这种事情在你身上也发生过吗?
Did that ever occur to you?
你还要惩罚自己多久?
How long will you punish yourself?
你什么时候才能放松?
When will you quit?
我确实想
I’d like to.
为什么不呢?
Why don’t you?
这不容易
It’s not that easy.
上帝啊
God…
我爱他
I loved him.
我知道
I know.
怎么了?这是怎么引起的?
What happened? What started all this?
凯伦
Karen.
她自杀了
She killed herself.
我才知道她自杀了
I just found out she’s dead.
上帝
Jesus.
她本来不错的
She was fine.
不会的
No. She wasn’t.
她跟我说了 她说她…
She told me! She said she was…
什么
What?
她很忙 觉得还不错 还有
She was busy and feeling good and…
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
如果我早点知道
If I’d known…
我就能做点什么
I could’ve done something.
你要把这个负担也背上吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!