Hmm? What?
只是开始说话的套话罢了
It’s a conversation starter.
这很吸引人
Catchy.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
我练习了一整天了
I’ve been working on it all day.
人们会因为他们做的事情而被惩罚吗?
Are people punished for things they do?
被上帝吗?
BY God?

Yeah.
我不相信上帝
I don’t believe in God.
完全不相信?
Not at all?
要么信要么不信
Either you do or don’t.
我相信的
I believe in God.
你怕他会由于什么事情而惩罚你?
You afraid he’ll punish you for something?
我做过很多让我丢脸的事情
I’ve done many things I’m ashamed of.
嗯 我也是
Yeah? So have I.
很疼吗?
Did it hurt?
记不清了
I don’t remember really.
你不想谈吗?
You don’t want to talk about it?
我还从来没有认真谈过这些呢
I’ve never really talked about it.
跟医生谈过 没有和别人谈过
To doctors. But not to anyone else.
你是第一个问的人
You’re the first who’s asked.
你为什么要那么干呢?
Why did you do it?

Uh…
我不知道 就像…
I don’t know. It was like…
掉进一个坑里
falling into a hole.
就像掉进一个坑里
It was like falling into a hole.
坑越来越大
It keeps getting bigger
你无法脱离
and you can’t escape.
突然 坑在里面了
All of a sudden, it’s inside…
你就是那个坑
and you’re the hole.
你被陷住了 然后就结束了
You’re trapped. And it’s all over.
大概就是这样
Something like that.
不是特别吓人
It’s not really scary…
只要你不回想那些
except when you think back on it.
因为你知道我的感觉
‘Cause you know what you were feeling…
嗨 杰瑞
Hey. Jarrett.
你怎么样?要吃点炸薯条吗?
How you doing? How about some fries?
你在干什么呢?
What are you doing?
嗨 放松一点
Hey. Lighten up.
嗨 我不喜欢你的态度
Hey. I don’t like your attitude.
很有活力 那些家伙
Energetic. Those guys.
他们真有趣
They were pretty funny.

No.
你以为他们是
You thought they were.
不 我…
No. I…
对不起
I’m sorry.
为什么
What for?
不管怎么样
Anyway…
你想谈谈吗?
Do you want to talk?
谈什么?
About what?
你还好吧?
Are you okay?

Yeah.
嗯 我没事
Yeah. I’m fine.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
I’ll give you a call.
是吗 我会等的
Will you? I want you to.
当然了
Sure.

Well…
唱诗班再见吧
I’ll see you in choir.
好 嗯
Okay. Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.

Okay.
我是说 晚安
I mean. Good night.
晚安
Good night.

Seven.
我们正准备降落在休斯顿
In preparation for our landing in Houston,
请注意安全带提示
observe the fasten seat belt sign,
降落之前仍然禁止吸烟
and no smoking until well inside the terminal.
看着这个
Watch this.
悲观的球手
Pessimistic golfer.
哦 妈的
Oh. Damn!
我们领先两个洞?
Are we two up?
两个
Two.
我们要反超的
Let’s hustle up.
我知道这里有点无聊
It is flat here.
但是我们要教你爱这里
But we decided to teach you to love it.
他想要大家都搬到这里来
He wants everybody to move here.
见到你们真好
It’s good to see you.
– 你看上去很累 凯 – 坐飞机时间长了
– You look tired. Cal. – Airplane scotch.
为什么我还是饿?
Why am I still hungry?
因为你在德克萨斯
‘Cause you’re in Texas.
我们会带你们回家
We’ll get you home.
摆上牛排
Get some steaks on.
还有烤土豆?
A baked potato. Too?
他从什么时候开始那么慢吞吞的说话?
How long has he had that drawl?
自从加入俱乐部开始
Since joining the club.
这一点都不好玩
It sure wasn’t funny.
我们也不是那么差
We weren’t that bad.
我不能再听那个关于巴克·杰瑞的所谓演说了
I can’t listen to that Buck jarrett lecture again.
一听就讨厌
He bugs me when he does that.
他什么时候能不亲吻他的照片了?
Will he ever stop kissing his picture?
斯蒂尔曼 闭嘴
Stillman. Shut up.
康尼 要带你回家吗?
Connie. Want a ride?
哦 算了 谢谢
Oh. No. Thanks.
我们今天应该让你上的
We could’ve used you today.
得了吧
I don’t think so.
没人能帮我们
Nobody could’ve helped us.
我听说你在和普瑞儿谈的不错
I hear you got eyes for Pratt.
和她做了吗?
Made it with her yet?
别发贱了
Don’t be a prick.
你才是发贱
You’re the prick.
你让我看到就不舒服
You give me a goddamn pain in the ass.
康尼 算了
Connie. Come on! Come on!
康尼
Connie!
康尼 够了
Connie. That’s enough.

No!

No!
走吧 走
Let go! Let go!
够了
It’s all right!
平静一点
Just calm down.
你疯了 你知道吗?
You’re crazy! You know that?
让他从哪儿来的回哪儿去
Send him back where he came from!
结束了 结束了
It’s over. It’s over.
好了
All right!
妈的
Shit!
你的帽子
Here’s your hat.
你想谈谈吗?
You want to talk?
那个家伙屁也不是
The guy’s a nothing.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He’s a zero upstairs.
从四年级开始 你就应该知道了
Since fourth grade, you’ve known that.
你看上去太傻了
So you look stupid…
当你让他对你那样的时候
when you let him get to you!
我看上去很傻吗?
So I look stupid?
你怎么了?
What’s with you?
你为什么总要独自一个人承受?
Why do you want to be in this alone?
你知道 我也想念他
You know. I miss him. Too.
我们三个曾经是最好的朋友
The three of us were best friends.
在你身边 我感到太难受
It hurts too much to be around you.
我要走了
I got to go.
好 好
Yeah. Okay.

Hello.
喂 凯伦在吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!