I loved Buck.
我是说你妻子的爱情
I mean your wife’s affection.
对我?
For me?

Yes.
她非常
She’s very…
不 她和我之间没有问题
No. There’s no problem with her for me.
我们差不多结婚二十一年了
We’ve been married nearly 21 years.
大家都爱贝丝
Everybody loves Beth.
但是对康瑞 就困难多了
For Conrad. It’s been difficult.
他没谈到过这一点?
He didn’t talk about that?
我们不知道是怎么回事
We don’t know what happens here.
无法理解
It doesn’t come up.
我觉得就是这样了
I guess that’s what it is.
这些都是隐私 对吧?
It’s private here. Isn’t it?
嗯 绝对的
Mm-hmm. Very private.
我知道我为什么来了
I think I know why I came here.
我来是为了谈谈我自己
I think I came here to talk about myself.
好 我们谈的不错
Okay. Why don’t we?

Hi.
凯?
Calvin?
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
这也许听起来很奇怪
This will sound strange.
我要说的东西也许有点奇怪
What I’m going to say will sound strange.
怎么了
What happened?
进来
Come inside.
我们能谈谈巴克的葬礼吗?
Could we talk about Buck’s funeral?
什么?
What?
也许看起来是小事 但是我一直在想
It’ll seem trivial. But it’s on my mind.
我想谈谈这个
I’d like to talk about it.
当我为巴克的葬礼准备衣服的时候
When I was getting dressed for Buck’s funeral…
准备葬礼的丧服
What could getting dressed for Buck’s funeral…
这有什么关系?
have to do with anything?
我本来穿的是蓝色的西装
I was wearing a blue shirt.
你说 穿白色的西装 换另一双鞋
You said. “Wear a white shirt and other shoes.”
这本来没什么 但是我就是忘不了
It was nothing. But it seemed to stay with me.
这有什么分别
What difference did it make…
我穿什么衣服出席葬礼?
what I wore to Buck’s funeral?
听着 贝丝
Hear me out. Beth!
没有人愿意听这个
No one would listen to that.
我只是想谈谈这个
I just want to talk about it.
为什么你要提醒我?
Why do you want to remind me?
因为我一直在想我穿什么有什么关系
Because I’ve wondered what it mattered what I wore.
我那天很难受
I was crazy that day.
我们要去参加儿子的葬礼
We were going to our son’s funeral.
你却在担心我脚上穿什么比较好
You were worried about what I wore on my feet.
我忘不了这一点
It sticks with me…
我一直想跟你谈谈这个
and I wanted to tell you about it.
没事的
It’s all right.
贝丝 你怎么样?
Beth! How are you?
还行 你呢?
Fine. How are you?
好久不见了
I haven’t seen you.
我会给你打电♥话♥ 布拉德怎么样?
I’ll call you. How’s Brad?
非常好 别的都还行吗?
Fabulous! Is everything okay?
这是不是很疯狂?
Isn’t this madness?
每年都是这样
It gets worse every year.
再见
Good-bye.
我能给你展示一下您这个尺寸的吗?
May I show you this in your size?
什么?
What?
需要给您展示一下吗?
May I show you this?
哦 不 谢谢
Oh. No. No. Thanks.
贝内特家 格兰特家 还有弗利家
Bennetts. Grants. And Foleys.
康瑞应该买♥♥些东西送给我的父母
Conrad should get something for my parents.
他不需要给他的医生买♥♥点东西吧?
He’s not getting something for his doctor. Is he?
我们应该去见见伯格医生
We should go see Dr. Berger.
什么?
What?
我们应该一起去见见他
We could all go see him.
为什么?
Why?
他觉得这会是个好主意
He thinks it’s a good idea.
他知道我什么事情?
What’s he know about me?
我从来没见过他
I’ve never even met him.
如果我们一起谈谈 不是会更好一点吗?
Wouldn’t it be easier if we all talked about it?
我们要谈什么?
What will we talk about?
不要想改变我
Don’t try to change me.
这些还不够吗?
Hasn’t enough happened?
我们保持现状就好了
Let’s hold on to what we’ve got.
这就是为什么我们要去
That’s what this is for.
也许你会有个惊讶
Maybe you’ll be surprised.
我不需要什么惊讶
I don’t want surprises.
我知道我不完美
I know I’m not perfect.
比如说 我不会像你一样对每个人都拥抱 对不起
If I can’t hug everybody like you. I’m sorry.
你没说到点子上
You’re missing the point.
我不要见任何顾问什么的
I don’t want to see any doctors or counselors.
这是我的家庭
This is my family.
我们能解决我们的问题
We will solve our problems…
在我们自家的隐私范围之内
in the privacy of our own home…
不用跑去某个
not by running to some…
能点菜了吗?
Ready to order?
能再等几分钟吗?
Could you give me a few minutes?
每次有问题得跑去某个专家那里
Running to experts every time something goes wrong.
我知道你是好意
I know you mean well.
我想要有个好的圣诞节
I want this to be a nice Christmas.
我要一切都顺利
I want them all to be nice.
你和我需要时间呆在一起
You and I need time together.
我们需要出门去一段时间
We must get away.
在新年 我们会在休斯顿呆一段时间
New Years’. We’ll spend time in Houston…
和我哥哥在一起
with my brother.
玩高尔夫球 放松一下
Play some golf. Relax.
我和妈妈说过了
I’ve talked to Mother.
康瑞可以和他们呆在一起
Conrad can stay with them.
不用担心了
Please don’t worry about it.
还有 为了他好 不要溺爱他
Please. For his sake. Don’t indulge him.
我们需要时间在一起
We need time together.
行吗?
Okay?

Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you. Too.
我们耐心等待 行吗?
Let’s just give things time. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
康瑞
Conrad.
嗯?
Hmm?
我不会打保龄球
I don’t bowl.
我打的很烂
I’m a horrible bowler.
没问题的
That’s all right.

Yeah. Well…
我知道了
I got it.
关键是 我打的不是一般的烂
The thing is. I’m a funny bowler.
听着 我们不是非得去打保龄
Listen. We don’t have to go bowling.
我不是那么热爱保龄球
I’m not a bowling nut.
你打的有多烂?
How funny are you?
如果等级是一到十 我就是十
On a scale from 1 to 10… About a 10.
那可真有趣了
That’s pretty funny.
我保证你不会看起来很傻的
I promise you won’t look silly.
保证?
Guarantee it?
保证
Guarantee it.
你能把球打碎吗?
Can you break the ball?
在球道上什么也不要打破
Can’t break anything in a bowling alley.
这就是我喜欢保龄球的地方
That’s what I like about bowling alleys.
连记录都不能打破
Can’t even break the record.
不管怎样
Anyway…
嗯?什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!