That’s some secret you’ve been keeping.
我现在该怎么办?
So what do I do now?
认识到她的局限性
Recognize her limitations.
比如说她无法爱我?
Like she can’t love me.
不 比如说她无法足够的爱你
No. Like she can’t love you enough.
不要为了她不爱你而怪她
Don’t blame her for not loving you…
有时候只是她爱得不够
more than she’s able.
她爱我爸爸
She loves my father.
她爱我的哥哥
She loved my brother.
就是我
It’s me.
我们又回到那个老话题了
We’re back to the rotten kid routine.
她不爱你因为你不是能被爱的人
She can’t love you because you’re unlovable.
为什么你♥爸♥爸爱你?
How come your Dad loves you?
他是觉得有义务
He feels responsible.
另外 他爱所有的人
Besides. He loves everybody.
也就是说 这个家伙品味有问题?
The guy’s got no taste.
他爱你 但是他是错的
He loves you. But he’s wrong.
听着
Look…
也许她只是不能表达出来
maybe she can’t express it…
用你喜欢的方式表达
the way you’d like.
也许她害怕表现出她的感受
Maybe she’s afraid to show her feelings.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
除了你妈妈之外
There’s someone besides your mother…
还有一些人你要原谅
you’ve got to forgive.
你说是我?
You mean me?
因为我有些放弃自我?
For trying to off myself?
不要瞪着我 为什么?
Don’t stare. What for?
为什么你不让你自己放松一些?
Why don’t you let yourself off the hook?
我做了什么?
What did I do?
我♥干♥什么了?
What did I do?
我们星期四再谈吧
We’ll talk Thursday.

Come on!
时间到了
Time’s up.
我怎么了?
What did I do?
你知道规则的
You know the rules.
什么规则
What rules?
想想吧
Think about it.
想想看
Just think about it.
上帝啊
Jesus!
当创了新高之后
Say. After going to a new high…
又降到了一百一十三块二毛五
it falls to 1121/4…
然后出了很大量的货
and then rallies on good volume.
我买♥♥了四千股
I order to buy 4.000.
如果四千股是在一百一十三块七毛五的价位
If I get the 4.000 at 1133/4.
我就知道有问题了
I know something’s wrong.
但是如果我买♥♥了四千股的期权
But suppose I order to buy the 4.000 shares…
然后在一百一十三块七毛五的地方买♥♥进
and I plug in at 1133/4…
我在一百一十四的地方拿到两千股
I get 2.000 at 1♥1♥4♥.
在一百一十四块二毛五的地方拿到五百股
500 at 1♥1♥4♥1/4…
然后越上越高
and the rest on the way up.
那我就知道我做的是对的
Then I know I’m right.
我要在这里分开了
I’m going to peel off here.
再见
See you later.
如果买♥♥
Suppose the order to buy…
你让他骑到我们头上
You let him walk all over us…
你还道歉
and you apologize.
一百一十四美元的时候五百股
500 at 1♥1♥4♥…
爸爸 有些事情你看不见
Dad, you don’t see things.
你一直道歉
You’ve been apologizing…
自从他从医院回来
since he returned from the hospital.
让她停下
Tell her to stop it!
巴克从来没进过医院
Buck never would’ve been in the hospital!
她恨我
She hates me!
我想说清楚一点
I want to be clear.
那很好
That’s good.
在车里 我在想 说清楚
In the car. I was thinking. “be clear.”
我觉得那就是心理医生应该做的
I suppose that’s what psychiatry’s about.
精确和清楚
Being precise and clear.
当然 还有诚实
And honest, of course.
我不是彻底相信心理学
I’m not a great believer in psychiatry.

Okay.
你和他在这里谈的那些事情
What happens here is between you and him…
我尊重那些
and I respect that.
他已经变得不错了 我看的见
He’s better. I can see that.
我只是不相信心理学
I just don’t believe in psychiatry…
对于每个人都是万灵丹
as a panacea for everybody.
我也不相信
Neither do I.
我真希望我知道 我是来干什么的
I wish I knew what I was doing here.
你说过 你能说清楚一些事情
You said you could shed some light on some things.
关于康瑞的
I meant in terms of Conrad.
我知道有些事情出问题了
I knew something was wrong…
甚至在他企图自杀之前
even before he tried suicide.
但是我以为
But I thought that…
很显然的他很聪明
It’s clear that he’s very smart.
他在学校一直拿A
He’s always been an “A” student.
我本来以为聪明人
Naturally. I thought intelligent people…
能自己解决他们的问题
could work out their problems.
但是你仍然觉得有责任感?
But you still feel responsible?
是啊 当然了
Yeah, sure I do.
很难消除这种感觉
It’s hard not to.
我只是太凑巧了 当时正好在
It was just luck that I happened to be there…
当他企图自杀的时候
when he tried it.
我们两个本来都可能不在的
We both could’ve been away.
你觉得自己是幸运的人吗?
You think of yourself as a lucky man?
不 不
No. No. No.
我以前一直这么觉得
I used to think that I was a lucky person…
在那场事故之前
before the accident.
我觉得我的整个生活
I guess the whole of life…
被那场事故改变了
is nothing but an accident what happens to you.
听起来像是无为的哲学
That sounds like the philosophy of a drifter.
嗯 也许
Yeah. Maybe.
也许我是在放松一点
Maybe I am drifting a little.
我可以看见他们两个
I can see the two of them…
逐渐离我远去
drifting away from me…
我只能站在那里看着
and I just stand watching.
你想做什么呢?
What would you want to do about that?
一些事情 我不知道
Something. I don’t know what.
我觉得我坐在篱笆上
I feel like I’m sitting on a fence.
他们在篱笆的两边?
They’re on opposite sides of this fence?
嗯 不
Yeah… No.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我觉得她不会原谅他
I see her not being able to forgive him.
为什么?
For what?
我不完全知道
I don’t know exactly.
像她那样的人
Being too much like her.
人们觉得她和巴克很相像
People always think that she and Buck are… were alike.
但是 其实是她和康瑞
But it’s really she and Conrad.
他们是仅有的两个
They were the only two…
在葬礼上没有哭的
that didn’t cry at the funeral.
我很难承认这一点
It’s not easy for me to admit this…
但是
but. Um…
她没有
she didn’t…
他的母亲没有给他显示出她的爱
His mother doesn’t show him much affection.
我不是在贬低她
I’m not trying to put her down.
她有没有非常爱巴克呢?
Did she give Buck much affection?
哦 当然了 她爱巴克
God. Yes. She loved Buck.
巴基得到了很多爱
Bucky got so much.
她对于他的感觉是很特殊的
What she felt for him was special.
他是长子
He was her first-born.
你呢?
And you?
我也爱巴克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!