食欲大增了啊
You worked up an appetite, huh?
上帝宝佑美♥利♥坚♥
一路顺风
为什么你从没跟我提过克鲁格
How come you never told me about Kruger?
我说过他欠我一万四千块吗
Did I tell you he owes me $2,000?
那是他开第一家汽车店的时候借给他的
That’s what I lent him to open his first car lot,
一万四千块
$2,000.
他骗了我
And he stiffed me.
咱说话这会儿你知道他有多少展馆吗
You know how many showrooms Kruger has as we speak?
二十三个
23.
而我还是连半毛钱的回报都没有
And still, I haven’t seen dime one of my investment.
他是个卑鄙小人
He’s not an honorable man.
不 不 克鲁格和妈妈 克鲁格和妈妈
No, no, Kruger and Mom, Kruger and Mom.
为什么不告诉我
How could you not tell me?
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
快点
Oh, come on.
许愿了吧
Make a wish?
你的呢 又是在沙滩上裸奔
What was yours, running naked on the beach again?
就是它了
I already got mine.
我的愿望是你没生病
I wish you weren’t sick.
怎么了 节食吗
What, are you on a diet?
我的蛋糕
It’s my cake.
给你
It’s for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
新墨西哥州 阿尔伯克基
克鲁格车业
你可信任的品牌
你打算怎么报复他
So how you going to stick it to him?
什么意思
What do you mean?
这是我们来这儿的目的 不是吗
Well, that’s what we’re here for, isn’t it?
报复克鲁格
Get back at Kruger?
这是哪跟哪啊
How’d you put that together?
我可是你儿子啊
I’m your son, aren’t l?
让我进去吧
Let me in on it.
我得自己解决
I have to do this by myself.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
去宾馆等我吧 中午见
Meet me at the hotel, noonish.
欢迎来到克鲁格车业
Welcome to Kruger Motors.
她很漂亮 是吧
Beauty, isn’t she?
四点六升 V8发动机 三百二十马力
4.6-liter V8 engine, 320 horses.
试驾一下怎么样
lnterested in a test drive?
不 谢谢 我和伯特·克鲁格有约
No, thanks. I have a meeting with BK.
奈特 弗林
Nat Flynn.
他今天很忙 可能得等一会儿
He’s very busy today. It could be a while.
我来得早
I’m early.
有坐的地方吗 上点茶也可以
ls there a place to sit, maybe some tea?
谢谢
Thanks.
奈特
Nat.
伯特
Bert.
请坐
Sit down.
谢谢
Thanks.
好久 不见了
Long time, no see.
还不够久啊
Not long enough.
我觉得 当下我们有太多
A lot of spilt milk under the bridge
无法挽回的事情了
for the both of us, I’m sure.
家人好吗
How’s your family?
孩子和你的妻子
Children and your wife?
很好
They’re great.
小伯特现在应该上大学了吧
Bert junior must be in college by now.
在密歇根大学
Michigan.
你的母校
Yeah, your alma mater.
真光荣
Kudos.
直奔主题吧 奈特
Let’s get down to it, Nat.

Sure.
很英俊的男孩
Nice-looking boy.
他很好
He’s all right.
不像我们是个小白脸
No chick magnet, not like us.
医生第一次把他递给我的时候
First time they handed him to me at the hospital,
我吓坏了
I got scared.
该怎么处理这个尖叫的 脸憋得通红的小孩
What am I going to do with a screaming, red-faced kid?
但是三秒钟之后 我就爱上他了
But three seconds later, I was in love with him.
真希望没有那种感觉
I wish I hadn’t felt that way.
他本该是你的 伯特
It should’ve been you, Bert.
奈特…
Look, Nat…
我明白 你的这一切都是那么的美好
I understand you’ve got a beautiful thing here,
美满的家庭 新的事业
terrific family, new career.
我不想来打扰这一切
I’m not here to upset any of that.
我在乎的只有他
All I care about is him.
希望他能知道真♥相♥ 在我走后也能有所保障
I want him to have something, a nest egg for when I’m gone.
我不能为他做这些事情了 但是你能
I haven’t been able to do that for him, but you could.
或许我们在法庭上见
Or we have to do this in court.
那就会公之于众了
And then it’s a public thing.
谁知道你半年之后
How do I know that in six months,
会不会再出现在我面前呢 奈特
you’re not going to show up on my front porch, Nat?
我半年之后就不存在了 伯特
I’m not going to be here six months from now, Bert.
看 检查一下我的肿瘤专家
Look, check with my oncologist.
如果你想看的话
His number’s on the back,
他的编号♥在后面
if you want.
那个孩子怎么办
What about the kid?
他不知道
He doesn’t know.
此时此刻
At this time of my life,
我只想告诉他我不是他的亲生父亲
the last thing I want is to tell him I’m not his father.
他也许很失败 但他是我的所有
He may be a disaster, but he’s all I’ve got.
看到这些我很痛心
It pains me to say this,
但是他真的有困难 伯特
but there’s something wrong with him, Bert.
我相信
I believe it.
这是我的错
It’s my fault.
你看起来没事儿啊 奈特
You don’t look sick, Nat.
一点都没变
You haven’t changed at all.
一样超准的时间感
Same impeccable sense of timing.
你知道
You know, today’s the day
今天是我宣布竞选州长的日子
I announce my candidacy for mayor.
当然 你已经知道了
Of course, you knew that already.
给了我们一间套房♥
Got us a suite.
你到底要不要告诉我怎么了
You going to tell me what happened, or what?
今天我考虑了很长时间
I’ve thought about this day so long,
脑袋里酝酿了半天 啥也没有
worked it out in my head, and it was nothing.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
我说 他听
I talked. He listened.
他付我钱 就这样
He gave me the money. That’s it.
很好 是吧 你应该开心才对
Well, that’s good, right? You should be happy.
要回了你那一万四
You got your $2,000 back.
我的本金再加上三十年
My money plus 30 years compounded interest
因为通货膨胀调整的复利
adjusted for inflation.
一共是一百零二万
$150,000.
什么
What is this?
你用塑料袋装了一百零二万
You got $150,000 in a plastic…
偷来的吗
did you steal this?
他给我的
He gave it to me,
我保证 他不会来要的
and I promise you, he’s not coming after it.
他为什么给你一百零二万
Why would he give you $150,000?
他认为他是你的亲生父亲
He thinks he’s your father.
他为什么认为他是我的父亲
Why does he think he’s my father?
他做了检验 我说是你的DNA
He took a test. I sent him his own DNA,
其实是他自己的
said it was yours.
你怎么得到他的DNA的
Well, how’d you get his DNA?
简单的说 卷曲的阴毛
Short, curly pubic hair.
我不清楚 问问多洛雷斯
I don’t know. Ask Dolores.
那真是…
Oh, that’s…
太恶心了
that’s disgusting.
她是个朋友
She’s a friend.
第一个要做的事
Top of the menu, right?
不走寻常路 绕路回维加斯吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!