Yeah, but if you had.
我以为你不喜欢这种假设的问题
I thought you didn’t like theoretical questions.
只管回答我
Just answer me.
是的
Yes.
是 你就会娶她?
Yes, you would have married her?
是的
Yes.
我就会娶她 她就会嫁给我
We would have married each other.
我觉得我再也没法谈论她的事了
I don’t think I can talk about her any more.
我知道我说过可以 但现在我办不到
I know I said I could, but I can’t.
星期四
那边还有你认识的人吗?
Anyone you know still there?
什么?没了 都是新人
What? No, they’re all new.
好吧 那 过会儿见
OK, then, I’ll see you later.

Yeah.
等等
Hang on.
试着让自己开心点
Just try and enjoy yourself today.
嗯 我尽量
Yeah. I’ll try.
麦克斯 闭嘴!
Max, shut up!
噢…
Oh…

Hello.
– 梅瑟夫人? – 是的 我是
– Mrs Mercer? – Yes, it is.
你好 我是DJ乔治
Hi, it’s George the DJ.
噢 是的 我准备打给你的
Oh, yes, I-I meant to call you.
呃 歌♥?噢 选歌♥ 对
Er, song? Oh, songs, yes.
呃… 稍等一下
Er… just a minute.
– 海龟乐队的《Happy Together》 – 好的 好品味
– Happy Together by The Turtles. – OK, good choice.
布法罗·斯普林菲尔德的《For What It’s Worth》
For What It’s Worth by Buffalo Springfield.
马文·盖伊的《Your Precious Love》
Um, Your Precious Love by Marvin Gaye.
还有《Higher And Higher》…
And Higher And Higher by…
我不记得谁唱的了
I don’t remember who that’s by.
是杰基·威尔逊吗?
Is it Jackie Wilson?
– 是的 – 对
– Yeah. – Yeah.
– 用埃尔顿·约翰的《Your Song》怎么样? – 不 不用埃尔顿·约翰
– What about Your Song by Elton John? – No. No Elton John.
其他的?我还没列好歌♥单
What else? I-I haven’t got my list.
忧郁布鲁斯的?
The Moody Blues?
够了
That’s enough.
第一支舞用哪首歌♥?
What about your first dance?
派特斯的《Smoke Gets In Your Eyes》
Smoke Gets In Your Eyes by The Platters.
好的 谢谢 非常感谢 再见
Yeah, thank you. Thank you so much. Goodbye.
怎么样?
How was it?
真♥他♥妈♥没完没了
Fucking endless.
你♥他♥妈♥肯定不会相信 他们对那地方做了什么
You wouldn’t fucking believe what they’ve done to the place.
全部都流水线化了
It’s all been streamlined.
我在世上的第一份工作已经不复存在了
My first job on the floor doesn’t exist any more.
告诉你 要是我还在管理层的话 我是决不会让它发生的
I tell you, if I was still in management, I wouldn’t have let that happen.
还有工会 他们屁都不放一个
And the unions, they don’t give a shit.
当然 也许他们放了 但没人在意
Well, maybe they do and nobody takes any notice.
而且 当年的小孩子们都老成什么样啦 一点都不体面
A-And how the lads have descended into old age, it’s not pretty.
还有乔治 一直在摆弄他那该死的尤克里里
And there’s George, wanging on about his fucking ukulele.
最糟糕的是 大家都好像很感兴趣的样子
The worst part of it is that they all seemed interested.
还有莱恩 他在阿尔加维买♥♥了套别♥墅♥
And Len, he’s got a villa on the Algarve.
你还记得“红莱恩”吗?
Do you remember Red Len?
我们以前都叫他“列♥宁♥”
We used to call him Len-in,
现在他满口都是在他妈的阿尔加维打高尔夫的事
and now all he can talk about is playing golf on the Al-fucking-garve
跟他的银行家孙子一起
with his grandson, who’s a banker.
嗯 嗯
Mm. Mm.
我日!
Fuck me!
星期五
[我自己坐公交去镇上了,抱歉!]
有谁想要这周的Big Issue吗?
Would anybody like one, this week’s Big Issue?
您想看看这周的Big Issue吗?
Could I interest you in a Big Issue?
有谁想要这周的Big Issue吗?
Would anybody like one, this week’s Big Issue?
下午好 您现在有空吗?
Good afternoon, love. Spare a couple of minutes?
我想向您介绍一下我们正在做的这个慈善项目
I’d love to tell you a bit about this charity we’ve got going on.
呃 我不感兴趣
Um, I’m not interested.
是吗?打搅了
No? No problem.
我能帮您吗?
Can I help you?
– 我能坐吗? – 当然 请坐
– May I sit down? – Yeah, please do.
– 您想去哪儿旅游呢? – 不 我…
– Is there somewhere you have in mind? – No, I…
我想问下有没有一个男人来过这里
I want to know if a man has been in here.
他是我丈夫
It’s my husband.
我们向你咨♥询♥过几次 我想知道他有没有来过
We’ve used you a few times and I wondered if he’d been in.
他是不是在问去瑞士的事?
Um, was he enquiring about Switzerland?
– 这么晚啊 – 是的 抱歉
– Been a long time. – Yeah, sorry.
我去了…
I’ve been…
唔 市里真是太堵了 回来的巴士也是… 抱歉
Well, town was very busy and the bus back was… Sorry.
我今天去了旅行社
I went to the travel agent today.
– 什么? – 我今天去了旅行社
– What? – I went to the travel agent.
你准备去瑞士吗?
Are you going to Switzerland?
– 不 不是 – 为什么?
– No. I’m not. – Why not?
要是不走一会儿歇一会儿我连… 我连去村里都走不到
Well, I can’t walk to the village without… without sitting down.
我要怎么爬一座他妈的山啊?
How am I going to climb a fucking mountain?
那就是你不去的理由吗?
And that’s the reason?
不 凯特 不是因为那个
No, Kate, that’s not the reason.
因为如果你真的要去 而我…
Because if you do go, and if I…
噢 天呐 凯特 这跟卡佳没关系
Oh, Christ, Kate. This isn’t about Katya.
请别再说她的名字了
Please, stop saying her name.
– 我受不了 – 这跟… 这跟卡佳没关系
– I can’t bear it. – It isn’t… It isn’t about Katya.
有关系
It is.
当然有关系
Of course it is.
就像我发现了充斥着这栋房♥子的气味到底是什么一样
Like me discovering what this smell is around the house.
– 别这样 – 她的香水味 是吧?
– Oh, please. – And it’s her perfume, OK?
好像她这会儿就站在屋子角一样
It’s like she’s been standing in the corner of the room all this time,
– 就站在我身后 – 噢 别这样
– behind my back. – Oh, come on.
这味道污染了所有东西
And it’s tainted everything.
我们所有的决定 去哪里度假 读什么书
All our decisions, where we go on holiday, what books we read,
养哪种狗 听什么歌♥
what dog you want to choose, what music we want to listen to.
在那些大事上也一样
And the big things, too.
尤其是那些大事
Especially the big things.
她跟那一切都没有任何关系
She’s had nothing to do with any of that.
我倒是想告诉你我正在想的… 所有事情
I’d like to be able to tell you everything I’m… thinking,
和我知道的所有事情
and everything I know,
但我做不到
but I can’t.
这你能理解吗?
Do you understand that?

Yeah.
是的 我理解
Yes, I do.
现在我只希望 你能来明天的聚会
All I want now is for you to just come to the party tomorrow.
– 我当然会来的 – 我真的需要你发自内心地想去
– Of course I’m going to come. – I really need you to want to be there.
是的 我是真的想去那儿
Yes, I do want to be there.
因为我一个人明白我一直都无法让你满足
Because it’s one thing me knowing I haven’t been enough for you.
和…
It’s something…
… 让其他人也都察觉到这一点 就完全不一样了
…altogether different that everyone else feels it, too.
你真的认为你无法让我满足吗?
You really believe you haven’t been enough for me?
不 我认为我足以让你满足了
No. I think I was enough for you.
我只是不确定你怎么想
I’m just not sure you do.
啊 凯特
Ah, Kate.
那可真糟糕
That’s terrible.
– 今天吃药了吗? – 没有
– Have you taken your pills today? – No.
那我去拿来
Then I’m going to get them.
然后我们吃晚饭 然后我们上♥床♥睡觉
And then we’re going to have dinner, and then we’re going to go to bed.
然后我们准备起床
And then we’re going to get up
然后我们重新来过
And we’ll try and start again.
没问题 凯特 我能做到的
OK, Kate, I can do that.
我们能做到的
We can do that.
我保证
I promise.
星期六
早上好
Morning.
我给你泡了茶
I made you some tea
– 噢 – 还有 呃…
– Oh. – And, er. .
我把厕所给修好了 还没有切掉手指
I’ve managed to fix the lavatory without cutting me finger off.
现在是不是有点晚了?
Is it late?
是的 我在想着要炒个蛋
Y-Yeah, I thought I’d make us some scrambled eggs
然后我们带麦克斯出去走走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!