I mean, don’t get carried away, Mr. Rickey.
那也依旧还是个黑鬼
That’s still a nigger out there.
都过来 拿上球棒 轮到谁了
Come on in now. Grab a bat. Who’s up?
表现不错 小子们
Nice job, boys!
克莱 我觉得你这种态度
Clay, I realize that attitude is
就是种根深蒂固的文化遗传
part of your cultural heritage.
你妈在给你喂奶的时候
That you practically nursed
就把种族偏见传递给你了
race prejudice at your mother’s breast…
所以我也就不计较了
so I’ll let that go.
但我告诉你
But I will tell you this,
要么给我公平正确地对待罗宾森
you will either manage Robinson fairly and correctly…
要么你就被解雇
or you, sir, can be unemployed.
明白了 先生
Yes, sir.
开始吧 加油 兄弟们 开始
Let’s go! Come on, guys, let’s go!
双杀打的漂亮 杰基
Way to turn two, Jackie.
弗罗里达 桑福德
看看这是谁
Well, well, look at here.
杰基 我是布洛克先生
Jackie, I’m Mr. Brock.
欢迎来到弗罗里达的桑福德
Welcome to Sanford, Florida.
谢谢你招待我们
Thank you for having us.
世界属于有思想的人
The day belongs to decent-minded people.
温德尔 见到你总是很高兴
Wendell, always good to see you.
我也是
You as well.
我老婆在里面做饭呢
Yeah, well, the wife’s inside cooking.
你知道她问什么吗 今天早上她问我
You know what she asked me? She asked me this morning,
英雄来我们家吃饭应该招待他什么呢
what do you serve when a hero’s coming to dinner?
布洛克先生 我只是个球员
Heh, urn, Mr. Brock, I’m just a ballplayer.
不不不
No, no, no.
因为你 佛罗里达州的黑人小孩
You tell that to all the little colored boys
都开始打棒球了
playing baseball in Florida today.
对他们来说 你就是英雄
To them, you are hero.
-给你 女士 – 谢谢你
– Here you go, ma’am. – Thank you, sir.

Here you go.
记分卡 属于你自己的记分卡
Scorecards, get your scorecards here!
记分卡 属于你自己的记分卡
Scorecards here! Get your scorecards here!
艾德 别离开我的视线
Ed! You stay where I can see you.
妈 我都十岁了
Mom, I’m 10 years old!
走吧
Come on.
有色人种通道
欢迎来看内部联盟比赛
Welcome to the inner-league game
布鲁克林道奇队对阵
between the Brooklyn Dodgers…
他们的小联盟子队 蒙特利尔皇家队
and their Minor League affiliate, the Montreal Royals.
加油 皮·维
There you go, Pee Wee!
皇家队的击球员是
Now coming to bat for the Royals…
9号♥ 杰基·罗宾森
number nine, Jackie Robinson.
滚出去
Get out of here!
挺起胸膛 杰基
Stand up tall, Jackie!
滚出去 黑鬼
Get out, nigger!
杰克脸皮厚得很呢 没事的
Jack’s got a thick skin. He’ll be okay.
那你呢
Well, how about you?
我最好也赶紧找张厚脸皮
I better get one in a hurry, heh.
自信点 杰基
Have pride, Jackie!
快看 快看 他在那儿呢
Look. Look, there he is,
跟黑桃A一样黑
black as the ace of spades!
黑小子 你在干嘛呢 打棒球吗
Hey, nigger boy! What are you doing playing baseball?
打出全垒打 杰基
Hit a home run, Jackie!
求求你 上帝
Please, God,
让杰基告诉他们我们有多少本事
let Jackie show them what we can do.
求你了
Please.
快点上啊 杰基·罗宾森
All right, now, Jackie Robinson!
加油 杰基
Let’s go, Jackie!
加油 杰基
Come on, Jackie!
坏球
Ball!
他们在给你机会 好好把握
They’re giving you a chance! Do something about it!
加油啊 希格比 把他打下场
Let’s go, Higbe! Shut him down right here!
坏球
Ball!
杜罗彻 让他扔几个好球
Durocher, tell him to throw some strikes!
让他击出去
Let him hit!
集中精神 集中精神
Come on now, come on now!
他并不害怕你 希格比
He ain’t scared of you, Higbe!
给他点厉害 杰基
You show him, Jackie!
坏球
Ball!
放马来啊 菜鸟 你不是挥得起劲吗
Come on, rook. Ain’t you gonna swing at something?
希格比 冷静点
Higbe, just settle down.
把球打到好球区 行吗
Let’s get the ball over the plate now, all right?
四坏球
Ball four!
你烂死了 希格比
You stink, Higbe!
四坏保送了
It’s just a walk.
不怪他们
Ha, ha, who can blame them?
干得好 杰基
Good job, Jackie.
现在为皇家队击球的是
Now coming to bat for the Royals…
3号♥ 斯派德·约根森
number 3, Spider Jorgensen.
加油啊 希格
Let’s go, Hig!
好了 希格比 找回状态
All right, Higbe, shake it off, there.
我们能赢 我们能赢 上吧
We got this, boy. We got this, boy. Let’s do it.
扔球啊 你等什么呢
Well, throw it over there! What are you waiting for?
安全上垒
Safe!
好了 起来吧 杰克
Come on, pop up, Jack.
一个坏球
Ball one!
杰基
Yeah, Jackie!
小心点 杰克 注意他的动作
Heads up, Jack. Get the sign.
-他要发球了 -跑垒员 跑垒员
– He’s going! – Runner! Runner!
-加油 快跑 -跑回来
– Come on, move! – Get back!
追上他 斯卡茨
Get him, Schultzy!
追上他 斯卡茨
Get him, Schultzy!
就这样
Here we go!
你在搞什么呢 快啊
What are you gonna do now? Come on!
外角 外角
Outside! Outside!
快一点 布莱根
On your horse, Bragan!
在你那边 外角
On your horse! Outside!
-快啊 -快 斯坦基
– Now! – Go, Stanky!
快 斯坦基
Go, Stanky!
很好
Hey, all right!
你是什么都不懂吗
Hey! Don’t you know nothing?
我发球的时候你应该往后退
You’re supposed to get back when I step off.
你在搞什么
What are you doing?
你可以晚点再跟他玩 集中注意力到本垒
You can dance with him later! Focus on the plate!
加油啊 往本垒扔 往本垒扔
Come on, now! Work the plate! Work the plate!
加油 希格比 别管跑垒员了
Come on, Higbe, don’t worry about the runner.
搞定本垒的这个家伙
Get this guy at the plate.
时间到
Timeout!
投手假动作
That’s a balk.
跑垒员 上垒
Runner, take home.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
他不是来比赛 是来大开杀戒的
He didn’t come to play, he came to kill.
发生什么了 我看不懂啊
What happened? I don’t understand.
投手把球弄掉了
The pitcher dropped the ball.
那是个假动作 所以杰基得分了
It’s a balk. Therefore, Jackie scores.
但他什么都没做啊
But he didn’t do anything.
妈妈 他当然做了 他让那个人慌了手脚
Oh, Mama, yes, he did. He discombobulated the man.
他 什么
He… what?
希望杰基睡得还好
I hope Jackie’s sleeping all right.
整天追着棒球跑 还是把我放进棺材吧
Chasing baseballs in the sun all day? Put me in my grave.
-那些人对他怎么样 -还不错
– How they treating him out there? – Well, they treat him okay.
至少我看到的是这样
As far as I can see.
每个地方都有好人
Well, you can find good people every place.
就算在桑福德也是
Even here in Sanford.
他住这儿吗
Is he in there?
你在找谁
Who is it that you’re looking for?
那个黑人球员
The Nigra ballplayer.
他住这儿吗
Is he in there?
这会儿已经睡了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!