Oh, I understand.
我想杰基也只是想打球
I bet Jackie just wants to play ball.
我相信他也希望
I bet he wishes
他不是联盟里被投触身球最多的球员
he wasn’t leading the League in hit by pitch.
我相信他还希望人们不想杀他
I bet he wishes people didn’t want to kill him.
这个世界不再那么简单
The world’s not so simple anymore.
我想它也从不简单
Guess it never was.
我们只是…
We just, uh…
棒球界忽视的问题 我们现在不能袖手旁观
Baseball ignored it, now we can’t.
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
1947年6月21日 辛辛那提 克罗斯利球场
道奇队没有安打 没有得分
No hits, no runs for the Dodgers.
现在辛辛那提红魔棒球队开始进攻
The Reds are coming to bat.
你觉得皮·维能得几分
How many times do you think Pee Wee’s gonna score?
我不知道 孩子
Well, I don’t know, son.
还记得 当我还是个孩子时
I remember when I was a kid,
看霍努斯·华格纳比赛 那天他拿下三分
I saw Honus Wagner play, scored three times that day.
-我们只能等着瞧 -那一定很棒
– We’ll just have to wait and see. – Wow, that would be great.
我们不想看到你
We don’t want you here!
黑鬼小子
Hey! Hey, Nigger boy!
快滚出辛辛那提
Get the hell out of Cincinnati!
我们不想看到你
We don’t want you here!
回到布鲁克林
Go back to Brooklyn!
你是球童吗 黑鬼
You the batboy, sambo?
黑鬼 跟你说话呢
Hey, nigger! I’m talking to you!
滚出辛辛那提
Get the hell out of Cincinnati!
我们不想看到你 小子
We don’t want you here, boy!
黑鬼
Nigger!
我们不想看到你
We don’t want you here!
辛辛那提球迷在道奇队进场时
Cincinnati fans expressing
表达了他们的不满
their displeasure as the Dodgers take the field.
杰基·罗宾森在一垒
Jackie Robinson at first.
绰号♥”顽童”的艾迪·斯坦奇在二垒
“The Brat” Eddie Stanky at second.
斯派德·约根森在三垒
Spider Jorgensen at third.
而队长皮·维·瑞斯是游击手
And the captain, Pee Wee Reese, at short.
球迷们 问任何一个男人他都会说
Fans, ask any man and they’ll tell you,
吉列牌超速剔须刀是个宝贝
the Gillette Superspeed razor is a honey.
也许这会是你用过的最好的剃须刀
Maybe the sweetest shaving razor you’ll ever use.
看起来锋利 感觉锋利 确实锋利
Look sharp, feel sharp, be sharp.
我们不想在这儿看到黑鬼
We don’t want no niggers here!
他们想说什么都无所谓
They can say all they want.
我们只是来打球的
We’re just here to play ball.
把他清出球场
Get him off the field!
这只是一群还在打内战的傻帽
It’s just a bunch of crackpots still fighting the Civil War.
我们赢了那群王八蛋
Well, we’d have won that son of a gun
他们就没那么多废话了
if the cornstalks would have held out.
但是少了你不行
We just ran out of ammunition.
祝你下次好运 皮·维
Better luck next time, Pee Wee.
没下一次了 杰基
Ain’t gonna be a next time, Jackie.
瑞斯 你个墙头草
Hey, Reese! Carpetbagger!
我们只有此时此刻
All we got’s right here. Right now.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
谢谢你 杰基
Thank you, Jackie.
谢我什么
What are you thanking me for?
我家人在那边 他们来自路易斯维尔
I got family up there from Louisville.
我需要他们知道
I need them to know.
我需要他们知道我是谁
I need them to know who I am.
1号♥
Hey, number 1!
你是来打球的还是来社交的
You playing ball or socializing?
打球吧 裁判
Playing ball, ump.
-打球啦 -别让他们把你击倒
– Play ball! – Don’t let them get to you!
好好打球
Playing ball.
或许明天我们都会穿着42号♥
Maybe tomorrow we’ll all wear 42.
那样他们就没法区分我们
That way they won’t tell us apart.
上吧 杰基
Come on, Jackie!
我问你件事情 杰基
Let me ask you something, Jackie.
为什么要等到大家洗完澡你才洗
How come you never shower until everybody else is done?
难道是害羞吗
What are you, shy?
我不想让其他人感到不舒服
I don’t want to make anyone feel uncomfortable.
我们是一队的 连♥战♥连胜
We’re a team. On a hot streak.
一半的功劳都是你的
Come on, half those wins were on account of you.
你是我见过最勇敢的人
You’re the bravest guy I ever saw.
你在领导我们 却不敢一起冲澡吗
You’re leading us, you’re afraid to take a shower? Heh.
来嘛 和我一起冲澡 杰基
Come on, take a shower with me, Jackie.
我不是那个意思
I didn’t mean it like…
别误会 我不是说和我一起冲澡
That came out wrong. I was not saying just take a shower with me.
我是说 我们为什么不跟大家一起冲澡
I was saying, why don’t we all go and take a shower.
为什么同一个队
Like, Why as a team,
却不一起冲澡
why don’t we shower together.
-布兰卡 -怎么了
– Heh. Branca? – Yeah.
-不用说了 -也对
– Stop. – Yeah.
我不说了
I’m stopping.
这是我们跟红雀队四连赛的最后一场
We’re in the last of a four-game series with the Cardinals.
1947年8月20日 布鲁克林
两队为争夺第一要展开激烈的搏斗
These two teams are in a dogfight for first.
现在是11局上半场 2比2平
Top of the 11th now, all tied up at 2.
如果你刚刚打开电视
For those of you just tuning in,
那么现在战况如何
how did we get here?
现在出现了双重难题
Well, it’s been double trouble…
罗宾森用二垒安打
as Robinson knocked in Stanky
在第3局将斯坦基送回本垒
with a double in the 3rd.
传二垒 传二垒
Shoot two! Shoot two!
迪克西·沃尔克在第8局用二垒扳回
And Dixie Walker did the same with a double in the 8th.
二垒 二垒
Second base! Second base!
但是这还不够
But it wasn’t enough
红雀队在第9局扳回2分打成平手
as the Cardinals tied it up with two of their own in the 9th.
这场比赛对红雀队至关重要
This game is crucial to the Red Birds.
他们还差5场比赛
They are five games out
而道奇队
with the Dodgers not
自从6月30号♥起还没拱手让过第一名
having relinquished first place since June 30th.
他们把他称为乡下人
They call him “Country.”
斯劳特四次出场都没有打出安打
Slaughter’s hitless in four trips.
“消防员”凯西的第2局
“Fireman” Casey in his second inning of relief.
这场比赛陷入了僵局
This game is just as tight as a new pair of shoes on a rainy day.
凯西准备投球
Casey goes into his windup.
斯劳特击出强力地滚球给瑞斯
Slaughter hits a hard ground ball right at Reese,
瑞斯马上传给杰克
who fires it over to Jack at first.
天啊
Oh, my!
罗宾森倒下了
Robinson is down.
斯劳特用钉鞋踩到他的腿 杰克倒地
Slaughter spiked him high up on the leg and he is down.
该死的 斯劳特
Goddamn it! Slaughter.
你是故意的 你踩了我的队友
You knew what you were doing! You spiked my guy!
起来 杰基
Get up, Jackie.
扶他起来 小伙子们 扶他起来
Get him up, boys, get him up.
别动 医生马上就到
Stay off it. Team doc will be out.
休 下一个上场的的家伙
Hugh, next guy up, you hit
你直接爆他的头 为杰克报仇
him right in the head. You clean his clock.
不 扶我起来
No. Get me up.
不行 躺下 伙计 你别动
No, lay down, man. You’re staying.
不 扶我起来
No. Get me up!
别急 兄弟
Easy, kid.
让他出场就好
Just get him out.
让他出场就好
Just get him out.
明白了吗
Understand?
这场比赛太重要
Game’s too important.
让他出场就好
Just get him out.
继续打球
Go play ball.
-你是个硬汉 杰基 -让他出场
– You a tough man, Jackie. – Let’s get him out.
杰基 什么情况
Jackie, what are saying?
他是故意踩你吗
He spiked you on purpose?
你看比赛了
You saw the play.
我脚在垒包内侧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!