l didn’t ask for a lawyer.
我没叫你请律师
Marianne, l didn’t ask for a lawyer.
我没叫你请律师
You want your children to spend another two years without you? ls that what you want?
你要孩子们两年都见不到你?
This is God’s will. So be it.
这是神的旨意 我只能接受
Two years ago, you didn’t believe in anything.
两年前你什么都不信
Now everything has to do with God.
现在却成天把神挂在嘴边
l think l preferred you the way you were before.
我比较喜欢以前的你
l was a fucking pig before. ls that what you prefer?
我以前是混球 你喜欢吗?
At least it was you.
至少那是你
Now l don’t have the slightest fucking idea who you are.
我现在不知道你是谁
Life has to go on, Jack, with or without God.
日子要过下去 不管有没有神
Hey, how you doin’?
你好
How are you?
你好吗?
Fine.
很好
Were you able to find anything out?
你查到什么?
Jack Jordan’s livin’ in a cheap motel lost out in the middle of nowhere.
杰克·乔丹住在廉价汽车旅馆
Phone records.
这是通话记录
One of his prison fishy pals is from there.
他有一个狱友是那里人
That was quick.
你很有效率
Just a matter of checkin’ the calls.
我只是调出通话记录
Phone number and address for the motel he’s living in.
就查到他住的汽车旅馆
Here’s a pretty recent photo of Jordan.
这是他的近照
lt was taken the last time he was in jail.
他在狱中拍的
Were you able to get that other thing that l asked about?
你拿到我要的东西吗?
This is a plain gun, no record.
这把手♥枪♥没有记录
They call this an orphan. lt is loaded.
里面装了子弹
Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa… Careful, there, Hoss.
小心点
You don’t have to cock it. Just pull the trigger to shoot it. This releases the cylinder.
扣下扳机就能开枪 这是枪膛
Yeah. l think you’re set to go. That’s all l want to know.
没事了 我的任务完成
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good luck to ya.
祝好运
Cristina Peck. Ma’am, it’s been an hour since l called.
我一小时前叫了车
46 St. Vincent Street.
圣文森特街46号♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Boy, some rain.
雨下得好大
Do you not have your car?
你没开车?
No, but… my taxi will be here in a minute.
没有 我叫的车马上到
l’m right over here. l can give you a lift if you like.
我的车在这儿 我可以送你
No, thanks.
不 谢了
l’m the guy who drove your car home last week.
我上星期开你的车送你回家
l’m sorry, l don’t remember.
我不记得了
l left my jacket with you.
我把外套留下来
l’m sorry – l’ll bring it by tomorrow.
对不起 我明天带过来还你
You sure l can’t give you a ride? l’m right here.
让我送你一程 就在那儿
Or do you want to swim?
你想变成落汤鸡吗?
Okay.
好吧
Thanks.
谢了
You’re very welcome.
不客气
Let me just give you my cell phone number… so you can have it.
我给你我的手♥机♥号♥码
Would you have lunch with me tomorrow?
明天一起吃午饭 好吗?
What for?
为什么?
Uh, you’re gonna have to eat at some point and l’m very worried about those kidneys.
你总得吃饭 我担心你的肾脏
C’mon. Lawrence’s, two o’clock. lt’s very near by.
两点钟 餐馆离这儿很近
Please.
拜托
Okay. l’ll see you tomorrow.
好吧 明天见
Great.
太好了
…report we have construction coming from southbound 240 at Summer.
据报道通往南方的240大道斜坡工程已于夏天开工
That ramp is closed until 3 p.m. Use Covington Pike as an alternate.
斜坡工地下午六点关闭 敬请各位绕行卡温顿派克路
Also –
此外
40 at the new bridge has the center lane closed.
新桥路段的40号♥大道已关闭主干道
Use Southbound l 55 as an alternate.
请大家绕行南向I-20号♥大道 安全驾驶离不开基本险
Safe Auto believes so strongly in minimum coverage.
方便 快捷 廉价又可靠
They’re easy fast, affordable, and reliable.
投保基本险绝不是开玩笑
They’re serious about minimum coverage. 1-800 SAFE-AUTO.
请拨♥打♥1800安全驾驶热♥线♥
Minimum coverage for –
基本险是你最佳选择
Hi, honey, l’m on my way home. Look, Daddy, a pigeon! Daddy,…look,…
爸爸 有一只鸽子
Girls no!
别去乱摸
Don’t touch it. Laura, stop it.
劳拉 别闹了
Gimme a call on my cell. l’ll see you in a bit. Bye.
打我手♥机♥ 待会见
Good night, Mr. Peck.
派克先生 晚安
Hey, Lucio. Don’t forget to do my garden on Saturday.
别忘了明天帮我除草
l won’t forget.
我不会啦
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
Leave it to me, Marianne.
让我来
Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn’t.
有时候会 有时候不会
Everybody reacts differently.
每个人有不同的反应
That’s why you’ve been vomiting so much.
所以你才一直呕吐
So, what are you saying? l’ve got to change medication?
所以呢?我得换药吗?
Okay, l’m gonna be frank with you, Paul.
我要老实跟你说
The heart that you’re carrying is gonna give out soon.
你换的心脏很快就会不行
l need you to stay in the hospital until l can find you another heart.
你要住院等着换另一颗心脏
You want me to wait for a new heart.
我要等着换新的心脏?
We don’t have another choice.
你别无选择
l can’t do that. l can’t wait for someone else to die locked up in a fucking room.
我不能关在病房♥等别人死
l can’t, l can’t do it.
我办不到
You’re dangerously close to heart failure, Paul.
你很快就会心脏衰竭
You might die a lot sooner than you think.
你死的可能比你意料中的早
Let me ask you something. And l want you to be really honest with me, okay?
我问你 请你老实说
lf l stay,
如果我住院
will l be saved?
就能活下去吗?
l can’t guarantee it.
我不敢保证
But if you don’t come back to the hospital, you’re condemning yourself to a terrible death.
不过你不住院就会死得很痛苦
Your heart won’t work anymore.
你的心跳会停止
You’ll die, asphyxiated
你会因为窒息而死
lt’s an awful death, Paul. You can’t imagine it.
这种死法痛苦到你无法想像
At least here, we could help you.
我们在医院能帮你
You can help me die better.
你们能帮我死得比较舒服
That’s what you’re saying. You can help me die better.
你们只能减低我的痛苦
Well, l’m not gonna do that. Okay?
我不要这么做
l’d rather die outside.
我宁愿死在街头
l’m not gonna do it again.
我不想再受这种折磨
How much did the lawyer charge?
请律师要多少钱?
Marianne. How much did the fucking lawyer charge?
要多少钱?
Enough.
够了
How much is enough, Marianne?
够了是多少钱?
Enough so your children can remember your fuckin’ face.
够让你的孩子记得爸爸的脸
You keep asking stupid questions l’m gettin’ out at the next corner.
你再啰嗦我就要下车
Hey, guys, we are in home.
我们回家了
Daddy… What did you bring us?
爸爸 你带什么给我们?
l brought you a kiss.
我带给你一个吻
You didn’t bring me a present, huh?
你没带礼物给我?
l brought you a kiss.
我给你一个吻
We made you a cake.
我们给你做了一个蛋糕
Thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢你 小乖乖
Freddy put the icing on it.
奶油是弗莱迪涂的
Freddy, are you going to say hello to your father?
你不跟爸爸说你好?
Freddy drew those for you.
这是弗莱迪为你画的
l drew those ones.
这些是我画的
Mommy made the cake. Come here.
蛋糕是妈咪做的
Come look at the cake, Daddy.
过来看看蛋糕
C’mon, Daddy.
来嘛 爸爸
There is a number hidden in every act of life,
生命的奥秘 宇宙的运行
in every aspect of the universe.
都跟数学有关
There’s fractals, matter, there,
从不规则几何到物理
there’s a number screaming to tell us something.
每个数字都有不同的意义
Am l boring you?
你觉得无聊吗?
No.
不会
No.
一点也不
l guess l try to tell them that numbers are a door
我想说的是数字是一道门
to understanding a mystery that’s bigger than us.
能开启宇宙万物的奥秘