It’s Patch. And he’s brought Thunderbolt!
他会搭救我们的
He’ll save us!
这里 你从哪来
Here now, where’d you come from?
-走 笨蛋 -或许他们没听见你
-Get out of here, you stupid mutt! -Maybe they didn’t hear you.
别担心 孩子 要两个
Don’t worry, kid. This’lI be take two.
这还差不多
That’s more like it.
什么情况 是你
What have we here? It’s you.
我没有感激你
I owe you a debt of gratitude, my photogenic little friend!
如果不是你 我永远也找不到你的兄弟姐妹
If it wasn’t for you, I’d have never found your brothers and sisters.
现在你们都到齐了
And now I have you all!
桑德 你装死
Thunder, are you playing dead?
-痛 真的很痛 -我知道你是假装的
-That hurt. That really hurt. -I knew you were faking it.
-他一直在假装 -赖特宁 小伙计
-He’s been faking it, all right! -Lightning, little buddy!
我不是你的小伙计 你不再是狼狗
I am not your little buddy, and you are no Wonder Dog.
这孩子相信你
This kid trusted you, and look where it’s got him!
-他什么意思 -他整天对你撒谎
-What does he mean? -He’s been lying to you all day, kid.
他不关心你以及你的家人
He doesn’t care about you or your family.
他只想使自己出名 挽救他的工作 问他
He was just trying to get his name in the paper and save his job. Ask him!
不 是的 但是…
No! Well, yeah. But… But…
但…天才 你不是英雄
But, but, but. Hey, genius, you’re no hero.
你是骗子
You’re a fraud.
还有 从来就没想过要让你重新上台
And by the way, there never was a plan to recast you.
我不得不让你跑路
I just had to get you out of the way.
现在我要代替你的位置
Now I gotta go take your place on the show.
我的节目
My show.
桑德
Thunder?
桑德 我不明白 你对我撒谎
I don’t understand. You lied to me?
我是演员 我演戏的 那是我所能做的
I put on an act. I’m an actor. It’s what I do.
但是你说过我能成为你的代理
But you said I could be yourjunior deputy…
我都已经安排好了 我需要一个懂剧本的人
I made all that up! I just needed someone who knew the script.
-但你 你说过会帮助我们的 -你记得 孩子
-But you said that you’d help us. -Don’t you get it, kid?
所有那些”奔跑解救的日子”的事情 是…
all that running around and saving the day stuff, it’s…
是让你相信了 那不是真的
It’s make-believe! It’s not real.
你发誓
You promised!
帕奇 我只是…
Patch, I just…
你撒谎
You lied.
对不起 好了吗
I’m sorry, all right?
我不是一只神奇的狗
I’m not a real Wonder Dog.
我只是演得象那样而已
I just acted like one once.
-我饿了 -我想回家 这很可怕
-I’m hungry. -I want to go home. It’s scary here.
你妈妈在哪
Where’s Mother?
帕奇
Patch?
你没事吧 帕奇
Are you okay? Patch?
爸爸 没事 我是101
Dad was right. I am just one of101.
对不起 拉基 这都是我的错
I’m sorry, Lucky. This is all my fault.
嘿 桑德波特 没有象这次一样出笼
Hey, didn’t Thunderbolt get out of a cage like this once?
你知道在第13情节”激烈的跳蚤马戏团”
You know, in episode 13, “The Flaming Flea Circus.”
18情节
Episode 18.
18情节
Episode 18!
你看见帕奇干什么了吗
Did you see what Patch just did?
维扎德 帕奇 当然是维扎德
Wizard, Patch! Absolutely wizard!
加斯帕 嘿 闭嘴 别搅我的好梦
Hey, shut your yapping! I’m trying to get me beauty sleep.
你们 安静地靠在一起
Okay, you guys, stick together and be quiet.
库鲁拉 不要看 放出去
Don’t look so put out.
我最喜欢的费力尔明天有空
My favourite furrier will be open in the morning
这样就可以给你梳理头发
and then We’ll be out of your hair.
很好 第53章”晕头转向电梯”
Perfect! Episode 53, “The Mineshaft Mix-up.”
大家 没说安全不要出来
Everybody, stay here until I tell you it’s safe to come out.
这是…
What is it with…
-你让那小狗走了 -你让那小狗走了
-You let the puppies get away! -You let the puppies get away!
-等等 -他们不会走远
-Hold on! -They can’t have gone far.
开始找
Here, start searching!
当那疯鸟发现我们又丢失了他 她会将我们扒皮
When that crazy bird finds out we lost them again, sHe’ll skin us!
贺瑞斯 加斯帕
Horace! Jasper!
-你们在找什么 -没什么
-What are you looking for? -Nothing, mum!
狗跟一切我们都有丢
We haven’t lost the doggies or anything!
你让他们都跑了
You let them escape?
-加斯帕睡着了 -你的呼噜声就像火车那么响
-Jasper felI asleep! -You were snoring like a train!
他回来了
The lift is barking.
那傻瓜一定在楼下
The mutts must already be downstairs.
-为什么我们没有听到 -你闭嘴
-Funny how we never heard the lift. -Shut up, you!
-来 他们很快就回来 -我们现在下去吗
-Come on, they’ll be back soon! -Aren’t we going down?
不 我们上去
Nope. We’re going up!
准备 洛力
Ready, Rolly?
不 不…
No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no!

Whoa!
我能再来一次吗
Can I do that again?
好 现在轮到你们
Okay, now the rest of you.
我刚才说那些宠物可能还在上面
I’m just saying, maybe the puppies are still upstairs
他们现在就跟着我们下来到这里
and they just tricked us into coming down here.
过来 贺瑞斯 狗就那样那么聪明
Come on now, Horace. Dogs ain’t that smart.
他们就是笨脑袋
They haven’t got the big, educated brains we got.
抓住他
Get him!
-谢谢你们 -干杯
-Thanks, guv. -Cheers.
来 我们来搭顺风车
Come on. We’re gonna hitch a ride!
他们来了
Here they come!
就在那里 抓住他们
There they are! Get them!
-发生什么事 -她推我
-What happened? -She pushed me!

Did not!
那些疯小姐就在我们后面
The crazy lady is right behind us!
他口里有我们的鸟
He had a birdie in his mouth!
你这个傻瓜 这儿 拿着方向盘
You idiots! Here, take the wheel!
加速 你这个傻瓜 我们就要给他甩了
Speed up, you imbeciles, or We’ll lose them!
哈哈
Ha-ha!
就是那个 还有98步
That’s one! Just 98 more to go!
准备
Okay, okay, quiet on the set.
我们已经准备好 行动 欢迎 汤米
We’re rolling! And action, Wholesome Tommy!
你是…
Lightning, you’re one of a…
帕奇 救我
Patch, help me!
好 好 如果这不是那半红英雄
Well, well, if it isn’t the little half-pint hero again!
哇 看看帕奇
Wow! Check out Patch!
我们现在怎么办 帕奇
What do we do now, Patch?
看这些窗户 我们可以从上面的甲板跳过去
See those windows? We can reach them from the upper deck!
你先 我们拖住他们
You go ahead, I’ll hold them off.
怎样
Somehow.
这是最厉害的义工
Oh, here’s a feisty one.
桑德波特
Thunderbolt!
你做得怎样
How you doing, kid?
-但我想…-来 你看那表演没有
-But I thought… -Come on, haven’t you seen the show?
我总是在最关键的时候来到
I always arrive just in the nick of time.
看 我可能不是真正的英雄 但是我可以像英雄那样
Look, I may not be a real hero, but I can act like one!
对 不要让他们伤害我
Lightning, don’t let them hurt me!
心 我的心
Heart. My heart.
对 这可能就是结局
Lightning, this might be the end!
她应该看到我们了
She might see us.
给我 我不会让这杂种狗遭受痛苦
Give me that! I’ll put this mongrel out of his misery!
我可以感受到生命的热吻 就像我生命中的一部分
Lightning, I can feel the warm kiss of life ere it parts my cheek.
当我走了以后 不要向我抱怨
Do not mourn me when I am gone!
最后 你都在这里已经足够了
It is enough that you were here at the end.
再见 老朋友
Goodbye, old friend.
晚安 亲爱的王子
Good night, sweet prince!
送到47号♥车 你有什么情况 完毕
Dispach to Car 47, what’s your situation? Over.
没有 没有 兄弟 我没有跟他们在一起
No, no, fellas. I’m not with them!
我在救桑德波特
I was trying to help Thunderbolt, honest!
亲爱的我也是这样做 我是你的朋友 我们一起上
That’s what I do. I’m a sidekick. We’re a team!
来 兄弟 不要看电视
Come on, fellas! Come on! Don’t you watch TV?
那么谁是演员
Now, who’s the pathetic ham actor?
一切由我来计划 但她好象不是很喜欢
I am painting spots, but she doesn’t like them so good and then she says,
然后她说”不 你必须杀了他们” 我不是那么的坚定
“No, you must kill them,” and I’m not so sturdy.
她对我很重要 然后我出去
She’s very mean to me! And then I pass out.
他们在那里 就是她们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!